The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The start of the INXS tour
This is the beginning of the tour. Seems they are starting out small and working towards a bigger tour in the summer. INXS TOUR ITINERARY
Loree
15 messages
10-16-05 03:59 PM
Rock Star 2006
Not seen this posted yet, and did a search but did not find anything.. This topic of discussion is around what you think could happen n
mmcook
16 messages
10-12-05 10:17 PM
PLAYING TONIGHT!!!!! Only $5 cover in Hermosa Beach, CA
Brandon, Marty, Mig, Jordis, Ty, Susie and most of the other cast members will be preforming tonight at a Hurricane Katrina Benefit in Hermo
mustbedavinny
2 messages
10-11-05 11:07 AM
What the Aussie press says... [View All]
New INXS frontman named Wednesday Sep 21 16:30 AEST After a global search, INXS has chosen Canadian singer JD Fortune to front t
Loree
56 messages
10-08-05 01:39 PM
One thing that struck my funny bone is................
When the original INXS group took the stage with both Marty and J.D. fronting it really emphasized the age of the original group didn't it? The o
Moother
13 messages
10-02-05 03:00 PM
Rockstar 2....
Are there any other musicians here that are thinking of throwing their hat in the ring for next year?
Shypappy
5 messages
09-30-05 10:03 PM
About Marty [View All]
This is a post from another board about Marty.... FYI-MARTY LIED!!!!!! Discussion 35685 By BLBLCK For t
Loree
26 messages
09-30-05 09:59 PM
Camp Freddy appearance
Here are some photos of Dave Navarro and others (including Ty) at a hurricane relief benefit the other night. At one point Ty had his face in Ter
Loree
1 messages
09-30-05 07:51 PM
MSN chat
MSN just did a chat with JD and Garry. They said they are doing the video for "Pretty Vegas" this Friday and it should be out in about 3 weeks.
Loree
8 messages
09-26-05 04:13 PM
Rock Star 2006 auditions?
So, has anyone sent in a tape for the 2006 auditions of Rock Star? Brooke said send in a "Tape", considering that cassettes are outdates I a
Smurfybrown
0 messages
09-26-05 02:37 PM
Photo on INXS
Showing them a little crazy http://www.constantinemaroulisweb.com/j- ob.jpg
Loree
1 messages
09-26-05 11:19 AM
Lyrics: D.C. vs. W.Y.N.
Last night, as I heard Marty sing "Don't change for you/Don't change a thing for me" and JD sing "I'll give you what you need, " I
photokitty
3 messages
09-24-05 11:01 PM
Does JD owe some royalties on Pretty Vegas?
O.K., this has been bugging me since the first time I heard JD launch into his "original" song. I thought he was singing some old classic that w
fedcamper
10 messages
09-24-05 09:39 PM
Video interview with JD and Kirk
Here is a link to a video interview with JD and Kirk. It is sweet that JD is still calling INXS "them" and Kirk reminds him you are one of us now
Loree
17 messages
09-24-05 03:24 PM
9/18 Songwriting Clinc [View All]
Show still on, but I have an edgy feeling about JD. He doesn't want to listen to the songs ahead of time, to be fresh, to not overt
LaLaLisa
30 messages
09-23-05 03:27 PM
Favorite INXS album?
When I was doing my post about the lyrics to the two finale songs, I said that SHABOOH SHOOBAH was my favorite INXS album. It made me wonder, what
photokitty
4 messages
09-23-05 01:01 PM
Still so excited!
I can't believe that I waited all this time to finally post something but I was way too biased and didn't want to get into the nastiness,
4iamup2L8
14 messages
09-23-05 08:24 AM
New INXS Fan Club Costs?
So, I've never been in a fan club before, but I signed up on INXS' web site a while back so I could get the heads up on concert tickets going
LaLaLisa
6 messages
09-22-05 05:44 PM
Rockstar INXS Wackyness!!! [View All]
Hey guys! Just thought I'd post some Rockstar stupidity! Feel free to join in!! ;) http://img.photobucket.com/al
Shypappy
44 messages
09-22-05 12:40 PM
Well???
Where IS everybody? Are you all off doing your happy dances?
photokitty
18 messages
09-22-05 10:05 AM
For anyone at the finale...
How long do the deliberations really take? I hate hate hate the way Mark Burnett edited the show. I really feel like we missed so much and it made
lizziepea
3 messages
09-22-05 01:35 AM
Finale [View All]
I will never buy another INXS CD again. Give me a break - JD over Marty. Marty's performance tonight was by far the best. JD should have never wo
angus99
38 messages
09-22-05 01:30 AM
It's Started! It's Started!!! [View All]
Am I the only one sitting here by the pc with my TV at full blast?
LaLaLisa
23 messages
09-21-05 03:54 PM
Marty after JD won [View All]
After the announcement & his goodbye speech, he came over to The Rawkers, where they all engulfed him in hugs. Someone approached him for an aut
photokitty
21 messages
09-21-05 02:12 PM
INXS appearance
On Oct. 17, INXS will perform at Los Angeles' new Virgin Megastore (Hollywood and Highland).
Loree
1 messages
09-21-05 01:23 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •