The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marty after JD won"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-05, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marty after JD won"
After the announcement & his goodbye speech, he came over to The Rawkers, where they all engulfed him in hugs. Someone approached him for an autograph, and he said "After the show, ok?" and he continued talking to the others. He sure seemed fine with things.

Later on, I looked over and saw he was on the floor, a few feet away, signing autographs & talking to people. I chose my moment, and went over to him and said, "I was voting for you the whole time, man..." Maybe I looked a little bereft...he gave me a sincere "THANK you so much" and gave me a hug. (!!!) He said he was "proud of JD," then he said, "Good things, good things..." then I asked him if Lovehammers was releasing Trees (yes.)

So, as I stood there talking to Marty, looking up into his eyes, with his arm around me, in my hair, and my hand on his tricep, well, My Darlings, I just want to say, "Oh yeah. Marty is sexy."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marty after JD won trigirl 09-21-05 1
 eeep Glow 09-21-05 2
   RE: eeep Moother 09-21-05 3
       RE: eeep LaLaLisa 09-21-05 4
 RE: Marty after JD won dragonflies 09-21-05 5
 RE: Marty after JD won jkokoj 09-21-05 6
 JD after JD won LaLaLisa 09-21-05 7
   RE: JD after JD won dragonflies 09-21-05 10
   RE: JD after JD won photokitty 09-21-05 19
 RE: Marty after JD won queenbee 09-21-05 8
   RE: Marty after JD won Bravegirl 09-21-05 9
       RE: Marty after JD won photokitty 09-21-05 17
   RE: Marty after JD won LaLaLisa 09-21-05 11
       RE: Marty after JD won Loree 09-21-05 13
           RE: Marty after JD won cheesybread 09-21-05 14
   RE: Marty after JD won photokitty 09-21-05 16
 RE: Marty after JD won Iam_Xtreme 09-21-05 12
   RE: Marty after JD won photokitty 09-21-05 21
 RE: Marty after JD won riverrocker 09-21-05 15
   RE: Marty after JD won photokitty 09-21-05 18
 RE: Marty after JD won Tahj 09-21-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-21-05, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marty after JD won"
I was so impressed! He seemed genuinely happy for JD. Although I am a JD fan, not sure if JD would have been so pleased had things not turned out the way they had.

Good on ya, Marty!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "eeep"
<--- jealous

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: eeep"
I think Marty is a very capable guy and knows it. He is going to be successful no matter what.
My impression was that with Marty he would like to win because of a competitive nature but he wasn't going to freak out if he lost. With J.D. he seemed so wrapped up in in "Being INXs" that if he lost he would have been devastated.
All things happen for a reaon.

By the way PhotoKitty....YOU LUCKY GIRL!

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: eeep"
Yeah, my honey just saw the last 10 minutes of the show - he has only watched the episodes I've foisted on him, so he knows a little, but is not invested in it. Anyway, he said he was very happy for JD, you could see how much it meant to him.

I know there has been some conversation back and forth about whether or not it's important who wants it more. As INXS, I can see in a close race, how it would be hard to turn someone down that wants to live and die with you. I know everyone is expecting this to go one album and out, but it's a nice idea that it could really be something more.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marty after JD won"
*swoon*

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-21-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marty after JD won"
Awesome Photo...thanks so much for sharing all of this. Sounds like it was a wonderful time!

my syren special!

09-21-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "JD after JD won"
Yes, Marty was a complete class act! So was MiG - that had to hurt especially because he thought it was down to him & Marty. Anyway, great to see they were both so gracious.

I just have to say how unbelievably cute and endearing JD was after he won. The way he hit the stage and stayed curled up like a turtle - like he just was flooded with emotion and overwhelmed...I really felt for him.

And it was great the way Tim whipped off his shades to tell JD "yes."

And I also loved the way they all thanked everyone for the opportunity but also how they've grown as a person. I was so happy with all the people involved tonight (except the former rawkers) but disappointed with the show. Yeah, they definitely need a miniconcert.

Someone said they will be on CBS late night show on Friday.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: JD after JD won"
Yes, according to SeeBS website, they will be on Late Late Night with Craig Ferguson.

eek! A scary sig by Bob (with a MONSTER!)

09-21-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: JD after JD won"

>And it was great the way
>Tim whipped off his shades
>to tell JD "yes."

You just made me realize what INXS did all that time they were backstage, "deliberating." They must have been deciding what to say and how to say it! With shades, take off the shades, should Tim say it, should everyone say it...

queenbee 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queenbee Click to send private message to queenbee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Marty after JD won"
Wow, PhotoKitty. I'm jealous too. And I don't know why people are saying Marty isn't sexy. He certainly does it for me!

But, I like to keep my fantasies as realistic as possible, so tell me this...HOW TALL IS HE?? He looks tall, but usually everyone is smaller than they seem on TV. Tall is good.

So does anyone know?

Anyone??? Anyone??? PhotoKitty????

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Marty after JD won"
Photokitty, you are one lucky chick! I'm so glad to hear that Marty was ok after the decision. I truly believe that he is better off on his own. JD is definitely the better fit. I felt so sorry for Mig though. He was so gracious. He is really very sweet. Did he seem ok also??????

09-21-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Marty after JD won"
MiG seemed more sad or subdued than Marty, but still ok.

09-21-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Marty after JD won"
I thought Marty looked really handsome last night - I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

Speaking of height - I noticed in the pool shots and other shots, Marty looked the tallest of the three (MiG being the shortest.) But last night, Marty & JD looked the same height or maybe JD was even a little taller.

I just went looking for other pics and one on the web with the last 4 has JD being obviously taller.

Do these guys wear lifts? Cowboy boots?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Marty after JD won"
I have no idea how tall Marty is. But it has been reported that JD is 6'2" and wears a size 13 shoe. That shoe size is always mentioned. Huh, I wonder why?

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Marty after JD won"
>I have no idea how tall
>Marty is. But it
>has been reported that JD
>is 6'2" and wears a
>size 13 shoe. That
>shoe size is always mentioned.
> Huh, I wonder why?
>

That's funny! Last night I finally figured out what looked strange about his one-foot-forward-toe-up-back-on-the-other stance. It's that he has huge feet! I mentioned it to my wife, who gave the obligatory shrug. I think when he wears boots it made his feet look even bigger.

As a hetro male I can't comment on any significance of his shoe size, however.

09-21-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Marty after JD won"
I estimate Marty is around 5'10" or so.
I didn't notice his shoes, either for heel height or size!

I mentioned before, MiG is an itty bitty thing, very small boned, maybe 5'3" or so.

I was busy getting out of JD's way & don't have an estimate, but I believe the report that he's 6'2" though that may be in 2" heels!

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Marty after JD won"
Congrats to JD and all of his fans! I am a huge Marty fan and I know he will do just fine on his own. It does not surprise me that Marty acted with class after the winner was announced because IMO he has acted with class throughout the entire show.

I think Marty is going to go far and end up being very big! I know I will miss seeing and hearing him perform every Tuesday. I agree (though it took me weeks to get to this point) that JD was better suited to front INXS.

I wish them all the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

09-21-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Marty after JD won"
Yeah, I agree.
It seems that the best possible outcome occurred.
JD's voice tone is best suited for the INXS back catalog, Marty gets to move forward and not have to fight to be himself, Lovehammers opening on the INXS world tour (though Tim did say "We want to talk to you some more about possibly opening.") Also, did he say "for some dates" or did he say "on the world tour" meaning all of it? I forget.

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Marty after JD won"
Oh WOW! That is fantastic! And even though I'm old enough to be Marty's mom, I would have been right there too!

Now, aren't you glad, Photokitty, that you listened to all of us and WENT to the show???

09-21-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Marty after JD won"
You betcha!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-21-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Marty after JD won"
Wow! That's great! Too bad you weren't able to get a photo with him.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •