The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 |
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
MEGA-Star winners
No spoilers here, just guesses. Who do you think are the people who will win the final, biggie-sized stars they give out tonight? My
PagongRatEater
10 messages
07-10-16 04:32 PM
Elections, phase two.
The weird part: did you notice we've got four gold star winners running against the current Council? DK, Blaine, Greg, and Michael -- %2
Estee
13 messages
07-10-16 02:57 PM
Kid Nation: Separated at Birth
Hard to get to know all of the kids, and pictures of famous kids don't tend to look like REAL kids, but I think we can get some matches here.
byoffer
5 messages
07-10-16 02:54 PM
Would you let your kids be on this show?
Count me as one not offended.....but would I actually let my girls be on it? My initial thought is "No way!" First of all, I would miss th
Ellehcar71
11 messages
07-10-16 02:53 PM
Election projections. [View All]
Who will be kept in their current post? Who will fall? Who might replace them? And does Taylor really think she has [i]any[/i] chan
Estee
30 messages
07-10-16 02:53 PM
Kid Nation Episode #12 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonights "I Fought The Law and Sophia Won" that hopefully avoids morphing into "I Shot The Sheriff" on this thre
Snidget
25 messages
01-15-16 05:49 PM
Kid Nation Episode #7 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Wasn't able to get on the site until just now. Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until it airs on the West
Snidget
27 messages
01-15-16 05:45 PM
Taylor wants to be FAMOUS, not contribute to the town
http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/2809187/HH/2- 09187/iid_1435780.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=DuPriest,%20Taylor
ultrabrite smile
2 messages
01-15-16 05:43 PM
"Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)
[b]There is no age requirement for this petition, however, the petition is to suggest a CBS network show, "Young Nation" which will feat
hellogxxdfriend
9 messages
01-15-16 05:41 PM
Gold Star is too ambiguous [View All]
I'm not liking how people are being picked for the gold star. Last night really rubbed me the wrong way because I don't think it's wrong to want
MizJazmine
35 messages
01-15-16 05:38 PM
Kid Nation Summary, Ep. 107
Kid Nation, episode 107. Yes, that’s the real number they’ve assigned. That’s some hubris thinking the producers might get something appro
mattben
11 messages
01-15-16 05:35 PM
Jaredisms
Pelvis has left the building, baby! What are some others?
sharnina
14 messages
01-15-16 05:33 PM
Ratings for Kid Nation [View All]
I thought you might all like to see how the show is faring ratings wise. Looks like the Taylor epic has captured new viewers. Premie
Sunny_Bunny
23 messages
01-15-16 05:28 PM
Is Greg hormonal or bipolar?
When he's good, he's very very good -- but when he's bad, he's [i]horrid[/i]. http://community.realitytvworld.c
Estee
4 messages
01-15-16 05:26 PM
Kid Nation Season Finale East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's season finale with any and all special awards, scenes of destruction, and whatever other drama they can
Snidget
28 messages
01-15-16 05:18 PM
Meet the Kids
CBS show site here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/kid_nation/ Jared looks like a real troublemaker. :D %0
dabo
10 messages
01-15-16 05:09 PM
*waits patiently*
For the flaming tumbleweed of kid nation to blow away. Will there be a [i]Kid Nation II[/i]? Where? Will they have to sign a longer %
foonermints
11 messages
01-15-16 05:08 PM
Kids we never saw
The season has come and gone, and was actually pretty enjoyable. Most kids were stars (Sophia) and some were evil (Taylor) and some a bit o
byoffer
2 messages
01-15-16 05:07 PM
Kid Nation Episode #9 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of whatever they are told to do in order to shake things up this week on this thread until the show has aired on the West C
Snidget
23 messages
01-15-16 05:06 PM
That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star
Do you guys see the look on that Greg kids face every time a gold star is given to another kid? He's thinking right now.... "If they won
batts
11 messages
01-15-16 05:04 PM
Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?
As someone who's been reading reality TV spoilers on these boards for like 5 years, picking up on the show edits is so easy now!! W
joeyshox
20 messages
01-15-16 05:02 PM
A reality show for your kids: I'm Old Enough?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d8duRO- MaE This is the reality show about the first journey of children, they can help their
MCV Corporation
0 messages
12-14-15 11:48 PM
Kid Nation #2?
Wikipedia claims it's in the can and was originally set to premiere November 21st, but has been put on hold due to potential legal issues. No oth
Estee
3 messages
02-17-15 02:08 PM
Kid Nation Episode #11 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all discussion of the Taming of the Taylor on this thread until it has finished airing on the West Coast. I'm exhausted so I
Snidget
12 messages
11-29-07 03:14 PM
Kid Nation Episode #10 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all discussion of the revolution/elections on this thread until the show has aired on the West Coast.
Snidget
19 messages
11-24-07 11:02 PM

1 | 2 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •