The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"About Marty"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"About Marty"
This is a post from another board about Marty....

FYI-MARTY LIED!!!!!! Discussion 35685

By BLBLCK

For those of you who have been swooning over Marty I thought you should know he is NOT “single”. He intentionally mis-lead all the fans about his love life to get the female audience voting for him.

I have learned a few interesting FACTS from a friend who knows the LH.

Marty has been in a serious relationship with his college sweetheart Maria for about 10 years. Yes they have had a few rough patches but they were and are back together long before the show. It was decided for the show he would play the “single” angle to win over the popular female voters knowing that would be the majority of the audience demographics. It was all for the sake of publicity. Oldest trick in the book.

His girlfriend Maria is an actress in NYC and she and Marty talked on the phone every week while he was in LA. She also attended numerous of the tapings out in LA and they were seen mouthing I LOVE YOU while the cameras were not on him. She was in on it all along to help him win. Marty’s first night out of the mansion was spent with her at the House of Blues Hotel. They are VERY much in-love and always have been.

I hate to burst anyone’s delusions of granger but now that the show is over and “voting” does not matter for his success you can all look forward to an engagement announcement REALLY soon. It will probably be publicized as “MARTY and Maria Up in the Trees again”. Just in time to promote the release of his single and everyone will think it is such a romantic story of reuniting true love and the guy wins back the love of his life just in time for the INXS tour promotions when really it will again be about PR for Marty. He's already part of the "machine" of selling lies for his greed.

Not such a nice, sincere, and honest guy after all.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: About Marty Moother 09-25-05 1
   RE: About Marty Iam_Xtreme 09-26-05 8
 RE: About Marty Buggy 09-25-05 2
 RE: About Marty LaLaLisa 09-25-05 3
 RE: About Marty Glow 09-26-05 4
 RE: About Marty dragonflies 09-26-05 5
 RE: About Marty CattyChat 09-26-05 6
 RE: About Marty Loree 09-26-05 7
 Shock....Horror trigirl 09-26-05 9
   RE: Shock....Horror LaLaLisa 09-26-05 10
 RE: About Marty okaychatt 09-26-05 11
 RE: About Marty billandmike 09-28-05 12
 RE: About Marty Loree 09-28-05 13
   RE: About Marty Glow 09-28-05 14
       RE: About Marty Loree 09-28-05 15
           RE: About Marty Glow 09-28-05 16
               RE: About Marty LaLaLisa 09-28-05 18
           RE: About Marty weltek 09-28-05 17
           We Love Your Posts, Loree CattyChat 09-28-05 19
               RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree Moother 09-28-05 20
                   RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree weltek 09-28-05 21
                       RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree Glow 09-29-05 22
                           RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree dragonflies 09-29-05 23
                               RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree weltek 09-29-05 24
                                   Single or not..blows JD away Undertow12345 09-30-05 25
                                   RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree rose1970 09-30-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: About Marty"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-05 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

I am not surprised or upset. Did anyone here on the board actually invision a long term relationship with him? I doubt it.
As for lying...well he IS NOT married, so he is single. Technically and until the ring is on the finger anyone has a shot!
As for me, I assumed he had a special girl when I heard Trees.

I still love him, just now I am sure that if he and I ever get together it will have to be a one night stand. (SMILE)

Edited to say:
The married/single issue didn't have much if any effect on MIG we all knew he was married and he still never hit bottom 3 till the end. I think most of us just vote for the voice & personality we like.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: About Marty"
I agree 100% with Moother! I loved Marty for his voice and performances not because he said he was single.

I doubt that this news will have an impact on his fans other than they will be happy for him.

Marty ROCKS and I cannot wait to go and see him and the LH perform!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: About Marty"
I Love Jon Bon Jovi!
I think he is the one of the sexiest Rock Stars ever!

The man has been married for about 20 yrs, to his high school sweetheart. You never hear any press about Jon cheating on his wife.
To me, that makes him all the more swoonworthy!
A rock star that loves his wife!!!
That's sexy!

I understand that the media machine would want to portray Marty as single, good for votes, good for the show.
The lie doesn't bother me, I still find him sexy.

I wish Marty and Maria a full life, up in the Trees!

As far as Marty lying goes, I don't believe they ever showed him saying he was single. So he didn't lie.
Maybe the show lied, but I don't think I know if JD or Ty or Susie or Jordis has a partner either.
We knew MiG was married, but beyond that, I don't think the show addressed their romantic status at all.

You and I up in the sky

I hope he wrote it for her.

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-25-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: About Marty"
And I thought this was going to be on the origin of, "Trees." I had always heard it was a Lovehammers song - they have an MP3 on their website. And then he said in an interview he wrote it for the competition and wanted something "catchy." I would think more people would care about the music than his personal life. I find the conflicting reports odd - I mean, why would there be more than one story of how the song was written?

Besides on his love life, you have no idea what his motivations might be. I could easily see his gf being the one to want to keep it quiet, to keep her/their privacy, or who knows why. And he is considered single and who ever thought he was working the ladies? That has not been his shtick.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: About Marty"
*shrug*
They're not married. He's single. I'm engaged but when my choices are "married" or "single" I have to say single. Because I'm not married.

He still makes me swoony.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: About Marty"
Well, he sure sounds single to me.

As far as having delusions of grandeur or envisioning myself with him, fantasies extend beyond the boundaries of reality anyway.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: About Marty"
Makes no diff to me, because never was attracted to him. My original thoughts of Marty was the love child of Petty & Love *shuddering* and then another fan site had someone writing a hilarious episode summary & likened Marty to Montgomery Burns of the Simpsons -- Marty Burns. Now, I can't get that image out of my head. Poor Marty.

Interesting, though, that he was that calculated & thinking ahead to image on the show. I thought he was single & remembered that he wrote Trees after a bad breakup with the love of his life, obviously his current on-&-off flame of 10 yrs.

Reading these posts, it's funny about the conflicting stories about Trees. It's obvious it was written long before Rock Star & I think I remember seeing a post that it is available on a Lovehammer's CD as a live & recorded version. Ole Marty has been pushing this song for years. Good luck to him on getting it out there now -- Trees doesn't do anything for me, though.

09-26-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: About Marty"
I just copied the post about Marty. I really don't care if he has a girlfriend or not. It would not have mattered to me when voting. But I didn't vote for him anyway. But that was simply because I was a JD fan. And it didn't matter to me if JD had a secret girlfriend either.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Shock....Horror"
Now, if he'd lied about being a real estate assessor, then I'd be upset.

Go Marty. Be Happy!

09-26-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Shock....Horror"
LOL

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: About Marty"
This does not surprise or disturb me a bit.

All celebreties have PR people, so why should Marty be any different?

I wish him and his fiancee all the best.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

billandmike 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail billandmike Click to send private message to billandmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: About Marty"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

Not sure if your intention was to stir the bashing pot about Marty, but apparently alot of adults read these boards...

09-28-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
13. "RE: About Marty"
Marty seems to be in a bit of trouble for blowing off a radio interview. He just didn't show up. People were worried something had happened to him. Then it turned out he had been out drinking with Jordis, Brandon and Dana to celebrate his birthday. The radio station and his fans were all waiting and waiting. Dino from the Lovehammers was busy trying to find him.

And everyone thought JD was the unreliable one. JD has been going non-stop for all his interviews and making them. Marty just doesn't bother. Hmmm?

09-28-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: About Marty"
*snort* Is this like a personal vendetta you have against Marty?

09-28-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: About Marty"
I don't have anything against Marty. I did not write the post about Marty having a girlfriend. I just thought some people might want to know so I copied it here. That was someone else that was angry with him. And he did miss the radio gig. But I think I will now quit posting anything I hear about Marty so I don't upset anyone.

09-28-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
16. "RE: About Marty"
I don't really think anybody is upset with you or that you are in danger of upsetting anybody, quite frankly. I just find it somewhat amusing that it seems you like to drag him through the mud. I was just wondering why. *shrug*

09-28-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
18. "RE: About Marty"
Drag him through the mud???? Wow. I hardly think saying that he blew off an appearance is dragging him through the mud.

I was going to say something in Loree's defense after the first mention of a "vendetta," but I figured there would be no need, since no one could seriously think that she has a vendetta.

You wanna see vendettas and bashing, go to the MSN boards.

The earlier rant she pasted from another board? I thought it was funny - I wondered if it was an embittered Marty fan who had fantasies of marrying him. Either way, I hardly see how it really reflected poorly on him - it was the craziness of what other people are saying about him.

Loree - I would hate for you to feel squashed and to not keep posting things. I love all your tidbits - they are always interesting! Please don't hold back on anything.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: About Marty"
Nobody's upset with you Loree. I think some may have thought you were in support of the post you copied to start this thread & therefore had it out for Marty. I welcome all Rock Star INXS news to my world.

And I give you *smooches* to make ya feel better.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "We Love Your Posts, Loree"
Don't stop posting these, Loree. Most of us enjoy all of these little tidbits. Hey, in the world of Rock-n-Roll, bad press is still good press. I am personally happy to hear that Marty let loose for a change. That crazy-psycho conductor is wound a little tight & needed to blow some steam & get smashed.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree"
Don't go way Loree, most of us like to read posts about our favorites even if they aren't totally favorable. We don't take it to seriously. I understand why Glow was questioning though because it seems that the only things posted in this thread for us Marty lovers has been slightly negative. She is just sensitive maybe.
Glow, don't worry, look at all the negative things people say and think about J.D. and it didn't hurt him at all.
Remember they LIKE the bad boy image.

09-28-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree"
Usually we just call Glow a lush, but if you want to call her sensitive, that's ok, too.

-*ducks*

09-29-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
22. "RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree"
heh. Umm. Wow. I don't know what to say here. I certainly wouldn't want anybody to go away. Not my thang. Just, ummm, yeah...

*gets out bottle of vodka and listens to Trees*

*throws bottle cap at Weltek*

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree"
Did the forests give you the answer? Or was that the vodka?

siggie by Slicey
sneaks a sip and flits away

09-29-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
24. "RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree"
I think my job is done here.

-*runs away*

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-30-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Single or not..blows JD away"
Still has more talent in his toe than DJ or whatever.
Just smart is all.
I loved Alice Cooper and Bowie. Bowie lied about being gay to get publicity..so did Marc Bolan. Who freakin cares.
Rock music should be careless and it should be dangerous. You want a choir boy go get a CD of some boy band.

rose1970 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose1970 Click to send private message to rose1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: We Love Your Posts, Loree"
Who cares if Marty is married, single or whatever..He's hot with a great voice....I can't wait to hear his first single..and on the radio all we will hear is Marty Casey's number hit....and inxs and Jd ...WHO!!!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •