The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Here is a link to a video interview with JD and Kirk. It is sweet that JD is still calling INXS "them" and Kirk reminds him you are one of us now. Then Kirk goes to explain when he realized JD was the one was during the song writing clinic.

http://www.canada.com/entertainment/story.html?id=5058cdf4-1fa8-4b5b-8841-288b6c6e2b94

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... CattyChat 09-21-05 1
   Sticking to your musical guns LaLaLisa 09-22-05 6
 RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... Loree 09-21-05 2
   RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... photokitty 09-21-05 3
       RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... CattyChat 09-21-05 4
           May September Musical Romance LaLaLisa 09-22-05 5
               RE: Stages Of Life photokitty 09-22-05 7
                   RE: Stages Of Life LaLaLisa 09-22-05 11
                       RE: Stages Of Life photokitty 09-23-05 13
 RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... Loree 09-22-05 8
   RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... photokitty 09-22-05 9
       RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... weltek 09-22-05 10
 RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... KimD 09-22-05 12
 RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... Loree 09-23-05 14
   RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... CattyChat 09-23-05 15
       RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... LaLaLisa 09-23-05 16
           RE: Video interview with JD and Kir... Loree 09-24-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Another great link, Loree. THANKS! Enjoyed the video, especially Kirk reminding J.D. he is one of them now & how they recognized J.D. had a clue during the collaboration clinic. I knew his standing by his creative integrity & not wanting to churn out fluff & sticking by his "I am here to make J.D. known to INXS" by writing good songs was going to be a good thing rather than bad.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sticking to your musical guns"
I'm just piling on here, but I can't help it!!!

He took so much effing heat for that and that was the beginning of the end for everyone else!!!!!!

Maybe all those people who were so upset at the big, bad, dangerous oh what a callous meanie JD was should go watch American Idol. Sheesh! It was more on other boards than this one, but people were SO ridiculous!

09-21-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
I watched ET Canada and it was hilarious. They had JD and Tim sitting together and they showed them a clip of MiG in an interview. MiG was complaining about JD behind his back and talking about him being a bad boy. They asked JD if it was all sour grapes how some of the rockers feel about him. JD still said MiG was a nice guy, blah blah blah. Then Tim said the reason they picked JD was because MiG called him a bad boy. They wanted a bad boy. It was funny. But Tim agreed that it was the song writing clinic when they realized JD was the one. Tim and JD looked really tired and they were punching each other in the arm like little boys and giggling.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Aaaahhh, the early bloom of love...I wonder how long the honeymoon will last?

So, JD is 31, right? The other band members must be 45-50. That's a 15-20 year age difference. At first, I thought those guys were old enough to be his father, but rather than fatherly attitudes toward him, perhaps the feeling will be more like older brothers. Or, a combination of the two.

09-21-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Actually, J.D. just turned 32. I'm not concerned of the age gap because, number one, men never grow up, just get older & number two, J.D. is going to reivigorate them & make them feel young again.

I, for one, really believe this is the start of a serious comeback. Can't wait for J.D. to add his lyrics to more of Andrew's music. . . J.D. has some extra inspiration now

09-22-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "May September Musical Romance"
I heard a great interview Bob Edwards did with a musician who started REAL young and met & worked with Bob Dylan in the studio for the first time as a teenager. He was alwayw with guys waaaaaaaay older. Anyway, he said it didn't make a difference because he didn't act like a kid and they were all talking music, and music has no age.

It reminds me of what Dave has said about the rawkers - as time went on, there was less mentoring - they were all musicians. I think that's why he keeps offering to play on their albums - there's this real fraternity.

So, while I won't make any comments about shoe size - age doesn't matter.

09-22-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Stages Of Life"
Yeah, OK, I get that age doesn't matter in the studio or on stage. I guess I was thinking about the difference in their life stages and experience levels. Aren't all the original members married, with kids? They're past the party all night with groupies stage, you know? I know JD is just turned 32, but he seems younger than that to me. Being new to the whole Rockstar experience, you KNOW he's going to be at least drinking alot, enjoying his sudden influx of cash & attention from...everybody. Let's hope his new brothers keep him on a short leash so he doesn't self destruct.

09-22-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Stages Of Life"
"Let's hope his new brothers keep him on a short leash so he doesn't self destruct."

Yeah, I remember reading where he had problems with alcohol (& drugs?) before. Might've been in his blog.

They may be exactly what he needs - sudden fame or even slow gaining fame has been the ruin of many a person. Having 5 "older brothers" to watch over him (especially after losing a MH to the dark side) may save his life.

And one of them, Garry maybe, has a fiancee. Maybe they all have their mid-life crises with him.

09-23-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Stages Of Life"
>Maybe
>they all have their mid-life
>crises with him.

Yikes, I hadn't thought of that, until now. Instead of they being a good influence on JD, maybe JD will be a bad influence on them!

09-22-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
I read an interview with Kirk where he admitted he didn't like JD at first. But then he got to know him and turned around. Now they are referring to JD as their bright new shiny bumper.

09-22-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Ummm, they do mean the auto part, right?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
*snort* Funny, I was thinking the same thing!

KimD 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimD Click to send private message to KimD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Oh man - LOVED that interview! It gave me goosebumps all over again... it's so awesome to see "true love" in the making!

Hopefully this will send the message to a lot of people that trying to be or do what you think other people want just doesn't work.

Not sure what it says about me, but I could watch hours and hours of JD and the rest of INXS interacting...even if they're not singing. Watching them just gives me the biggest warm and fuzzy feeling...

Finally, a truly happy ending...

KimD

09-23-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
I watched an interview that Kirk, Tim and JD did with an Aussie TV station. The interviewer gave JD a tie that was for some Sydney sports team and asked him if he knew what it was. Tim said "It has nothing to do with sex JD". And at one point the interviewer mentions Michael leaving some big shoes to fill. And Kirk points at JD's feet and says "Have you seen the size of his feet?" To which JD elbows Kirk in the side. It was a cute interview.

09-23-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Awww, the blossoming of a great relationship. I wish they would air interviews on U.S. stations.

09-23-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
Me, too!

Thank goodness we have Loree around to give us the scoop.

You notice how she never divulges her sources? I'm thinking she's a pro. I mean Australian tv? What cable system gets that?

09-24-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Video interview with JD and Kirk"
I got it off a download from an Aussie fan. She had it from an Aussie show called the Today show. It was done in LA by an Aussie reporter. They were welcoming JD to Sydney. And Tim was all excited and telling them that "Pretty Vegas" was already the #1 download in Canada. JD was telling how he was sure that Tim was getting ready to tell him he wasn't right for the band and he said he could feel himself falling forward. Tim got a great kick out of how he had JD fooled.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •