The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New INXS Fan Club Costs?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New INXS Fan Club Costs?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

So, I've never been in a fan club before, but I signed up on INXS' web site a while back so I could get the heads up on concert tickets going on sale. Yesterday I got an email that there is a new fan club to join, and this one costs. Is that normal? Do you think it's worth it?

I will probably do Community just to get priority tickets.

Community Membership $ 24.95

The INXS Community Membership gives you full access to all areas of INXS.com including the Community area where you can chat with other INXS fans and even the band members sometimes. Plus, you will also gain early access to INXS concert tickets.

* Priority ticketing before the general public
* Exclusive behind-the-scenes and on-the-road video documentaries following the recording and tour
* Access online chats with INXS band members
* Member-only limited edition merchandise offers
* Contests for VIP passes and opportunities to meet the band
* Plus lots more including wallpapers, buddy icons, exclusive galleries, fan interaction and some surprises!

Premium Membership $ 44.95

The INXS.com Premium membership gets you all the benefits of the Community level of membership, plus a Fan Club Exclusive DVD!

* Community Level Site Access
* Fan Club Exclusive DVD – watch behind the scenes footage from the first leg of the band’s 2006 world tour!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New INXS Fan Club Costs? CattyChat 09-22-05 1
 RE: New INXS Fan Club Costs? Loree 09-22-05 2
   DH LaLaLisa 09-22-05 3
       RE: DH Loree 09-22-05 4
 RE: New INXS Fan Club Costs? Hoobie 09-22-05 5
   RE: New INXS Fan Club Costs? KimD 09-22-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New INXS Fan Club Costs?"
Never signed up for a fan club membership before, but I did yesterday & paid for the Premium $44.95 -- I've spent more money on more frivolous stuff before. I want the pre-sale tickets to get the best seats possible for the concert & I am looking forward to the DVD -- should be good.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New INXS Fan Club Costs?"
I have to admit that yesterday for the first time in my life I joined a fan club. I got the premium membership because I wanted the DVD. I never thought I would do such a thing. But I couldn't resist. I guess I had to follow the dream. (My DH is planning the intervention for me now.)

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "DH"
Okay, I've been curious - what's a DH? I assume you don't have your own designated hitter.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DH"
DH = Dear Husband, Darlin' Husband, Dam* Husband, or however you are feeling about him at the time.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New INXS Fan Club Costs?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I saw that too. I am debating with myself(and think that I'll win) on joining the premium. Woo hoo!

KimD 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimD Click to send private message to KimD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New INXS Fan Club Costs?"
I'm also having that debate with myself... there's no doubt I'll win - it just might take awhile!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •