The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"For anyone at the finale..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

lizziepea 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizziepea Click to send private message to lizziepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"For anyone at the finale..."
How long do the deliberations really take? I hate hate hate the way Mark Burnett edited the show. I really feel like we missed so much and it made the decision making look too quick and easy.

I am happy with the way things turned out. I wonder if they sell the DVD of the show if we get the canned version or the real version ie the longer version...should be interesting

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: For anyone at the finale... photokitty 09-21-05 1
   RE: For anyone at the finale... Moother 09-21-05 2
 RE: For anyone at the finale... Loree 09-22-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: For anyone at the finale..."
I don't know how long the deliberations took because I wasn't wearing my watch, but it seemed like hours.

Maybe it seemed longer because while we waited, people were "entertained" by an emcee/clown. He pulled people out of the audience for "dance" contests, and they pulled a dweeby white guy onstage to "rap" for us. Like the song says, "It aint pretty." Be glad you were spared the wait.

I do hope there is a DVD released of the show. It would be nice to re-watch some of the performances. Then again, by the time the first season of The Apprentice DVD arrived, I was over it. During the show, I was sure I would want to at least rent, possibly buy the DVD. I have done neither.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: For anyone at the finale..."
I did rewatch it today and really enjoyed everything but the last song. I thought the Easy Easy song was very lame, but others seem to like it.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-05, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: For anyone at the finale..."
I was told that the deliberation to boot MiG only seemed it took awhile because they were changing the stage from the House Band to INXS.

I heard one line JD said that I thought was sweet. I heard he walked out to the end of the catwalk and yelled up to his family: "Mom, this is the band I was telling you about?" How cute is that?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •