The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
How .... (East coast spoiler warning) [View All]
...does Mig beat out JD? Explain to me how on God's freakin' good earth did anyone think that Mig performed better then JD, let alo
cheesybread
55 messages
09-13-05 11:44 PM
Super Bummed - J.D. Doomed [View All]
I was just getting over the Mig is a plant rumor, and beginning to feel pretty confident that J.D. would win, and then tonight's show had to air
jpl68
29 messages
09-13-05 07:18 PM
For Marty Fans
I have serious questions about Marty, I'm not tryin to be snarky. I think he is a good singer/performer and find him really interesting in this
LaLaLisa
9 messages
09-13-05 05:29 PM
New INXS Album - Done Deal?
According to his blog, Andrew has been busy writing the new album in collaboration with other writers (details below.) And it sounds like it'
LaLaLisa
3 messages
09-13-05 01:21 PM
J.D. Wins . . . and Here is Why
After many agonizing nights of debating with myself about who is going to win this thing, after sorting through the rumors and giving consideration
jpl68
5 messages
09-13-05 12:50 PM
Smoking & Other Stupid Moves [View All]
I know that rock n' roll is all about rebellion, but what the h**l is going on with some of the rockers and their smoking habits. Isn't you
mocha madness
30 messages
09-13-05 12:28 PM
Which songs have you purchased and downloaded?
So far I have purchased 9 songs from the series, most recently trees. How about the rest of you? I have these: Bohemian Rhapsod
Moother
3 messages
09-13-05 10:56 AM
Interesting tidbits from INXS.com
Am I the only one who hasn't checked out www.inxs.com? There's a whole lot that never makes it on air. http://www.inxs.c
LaLaLisa
7 messages
09-12-05 04:35 PM
9/6 Show [View All]
OMG JD IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAS THAT TOTALLY HOT OR WHAT??????? I CAN%
LaLaLisa
43 messages
09-12-05 04:16 PM
celebrities who love the rock stars
In this week's issue of People magazine, it says that Quentin Tarantino REALLY likes Jordis, and that Hank Azaria is crazy about Suzie, and th
GumbyGirl
1 messages
09-12-05 10:55 AM
VH1 Ep 9/11
I had flipped the channel, so I missed seeing what songs they gave Susie for the perfomance show. Did anyone else catch it?
arkiegrl
5 messages
09-11-05 10:06 PM
JD - Mystify
I must give kudos where they are due and say that JD did a great job with Mystify. It was almost as if he simply fit right in the song. I
Iam_Xtreme
14 messages
09-11-05 06:15 PM
Ty the Sore Loser [View All]
I used to enjoy Ty but he really killed it for me tonight by pulling the race card as the reason for getting kicked out. I was rooting for JD to leav
nashtheslash
79 messages
09-11-05 10:06 AM
Regional Voting
Watching MiG survive and reading Braiderd's post made me wonder, are we watching regional voting? Any Aussie's out there who can comment?%0
trigirl
5 messages
09-11-05 09:14 AM
Life after RockStar
1) What in the world am I going to do with all the free time on my hands when it's over?? 2) Saw this on the web; sounds plausi
LaLaLisa
7 messages
09-10-05 02:25 PM
SCAM: INXS... MIG already chosen as lead singer !!! [View All]
I have been holding back for a while, but I can't take it anymore!! I was one of the final 50 selected to go to LA for the final ro
Lightening_Odd
24 messages
09-09-05 05:43 PM
ROCK STAR T-SHIRT?
Hey everyone whatz up? I saw that Brooke B. mentioned that there was a t-shirt available on the website but I didn't see anything to order. Does
NanIndy
6 messages
09-09-05 03:01 PM
Rock Star Love List: week 9 [View All]
Week nine performances have come and gone. Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are y
dreamerbeliever
27 messages
09-09-05 01:24 AM
US looked wierd to me
I don't know about anyone else but I found the group performance of the new INXS song wierd. INXS band members appeared old next to the younger perf
cycles2k
17 messages
09-08-05 07:16 PM
A Night @ The Mayan Theatre & Downloads
Last week, when Brooke mentioned the CD coming out I ran to the Web site to check it out -- what a disappointment, for my taste. The CD contains
CattyChat
5 messages
09-08-05 10:42 AM
TiVo / DVR issues
I've heard a lot of people saying that their DVR/TiVo didn't tape the whole thing. I don't have either of these devices but I did notic
cheesybread
1 messages
09-08-05 08:15 AM
Spoiler for Live Performance Show
Blah Blah Blah.... just filling in space. This is about the live show for Tuesday. But it was taped Sunday. I was not at the ta
Loree
12 messages
09-07-05 11:08 PM
Who Is Going Home? [View All]
With the final show approaching I am wondering if INXS will send 2 people home tomorrow night. I think that Jordis will be sent packing and
Iam_Xtreme
40 messages
09-07-05 10:30 PM
Who Wants to Dish on Clothes? [View All]
So, have at it. Was Suzie's skirt slit high enough? Anyone see if she was wearing underwear? What WAS Marty thinking - pedal pu
LaLaLisa
30 messages
09-07-05 08:44 PM
MARTY [View All]
I do not know why but i am totally mesmerized by marty dont know if i spelt that right lol i love him
shygirl
22 messages
09-07-05 08:29 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •