The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
INXS two step
Was anyone else surprised how the contestents made the band back up last night. A couple of the singers confronted criticisms by the band and they ca
cheesybread
0 messages
08-25-05 11:47 AM
Rock Star Love List: week 7 [View All]
Week seven performances have come and gone. Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are
dreamerbeliever
33 messages
08-25-05 00:41 AM
Why JD will win
You have to go by the comments that INXS & Dave have been making. Passion He's obviously the most passionate and he generates the
LaLaLisa
19 messages
08-24-05 08:21 PM
Rock Star Website Videos
Hey guys --- I don't know if many of you have visited the Rock Star website, but up until last week they had videos of all the past performances o
shanana banana
3 messages
08-24-05 04:58 PM
DUET
Who would you (if any) like to see do a duet? I think Jordis and Marty would have a funky sound together.
stella1510
3 messages
08-24-05 03:20 PM
INXYS - what's next after this show?
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to the board. I've been reading several interesting threads and enjoy everyone's comments. If this has been a topic
youngatheart
11 messages
08-24-05 12:43 PM
Can't wait til tonight's show
Tonight should be beyond interesting with those song choices. Aww, I feel bad for Marty.. How can a guy sing that song w/ a straight face? I c
KittyMeghanLeah2
18 messages
08-24-05 10:10 AM
EXPLAIN JD TO ME! [View All]
Ok I'm confused 1/2 the people absolutely adore and love JD? and I am seeing the other 1/2 not even mention him. I personally do not like him
KittyMeghanLeah2
24 messages
08-24-05 09:48 AM
TY
Why is TY on this show? We all know that a few months ago, he was a club kid dancing in crobar. He doesn't like "rock" music. He's into te
joey321
7 messages
08-24-05 08:57 AM
Wednesday 8/24 Elim. Show 1 hour this week
Found this on Reality Reel. At least they didn't change the start time. ...................................... On Wednesday, August 24
easilydistracted
2 messages
08-24-05 02:29 AM
9-23-05 Show Discussion [View All]
Some will be doing there own songs, others will not.
seahorse
59 messages
08-24-05 00:10 AM
Next week's format (8/23)?
I saw the promo for next week and am confused - are the singers going to sing off their own songs?? I can see how this would help JD, as the oth
calichica
14 messages
08-23-05 01:38 PM
Request Songs
I was just at the MSN Rockstar site and was pleased to see the current results of the poll asking folks to select which song they would like to hear t
Dorian
2 messages
08-21-05 03:32 PM
Deanna comment - east coast
She just butchered that song! My god!!!!! That is my ultimate favourite song in the whole INXS collection and I almost cried listening to
Aussiemama
15 messages
08-19-05 09:56 AM
MMMwahs to MIG
Hope he does well tonight but we'll see.. He has yet to do a slow and passionate song.. I hope it'll reinforce his talent not scratch a record w%
KittyMeghanLeah2
9 messages
08-19-05 01:47 AM
Rock Star Love List: Week 6 [View All]
Week six performances have come and gone. Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are yo
dreamerbeliever
24 messages
08-18-05 02:03 PM
Results Show 8/16 - Thoughts
Just a couple a things I wanted to comment on how I perceived last night's results show. 1st, I thought Deanna was the worst & should
CattyChat
1 messages
08-18-05 02:03 PM
anyone else get a little emotional when dave complimented mig??
when mig performed yesterday night... the "baby i love your way" song....and how dave mentioned how it reminded him of his wife and stuff...was it
jess_23
4 messages
08-18-05 10:25 AM
9-16-05 Show Discussion [View All]
It looks like there is going to be fireworks tonight.
seahorse
65 messages
08-18-05 09:57 AM
The Final Eight ~ Departure Order Predictions? [View All]
The Final Eight ~ Departure Order Predictions? 8.) Jessica (It's just her time) 7.) suzie 6.) Ty 5.) Deann
Majic Mitch
27 messages
08-18-05 03:39 AM
update for tonights show 08-17-05
Hi all was unable to watch tonights show was wondering if someone could tell me who the bottum 3 were and who was booted out. Took me a while to get
gwrbassin1
2 messages
08-17-05 10:41 PM
JD's expression.... priceless!
Who caught JD's expression when he realized he was in the bottom 3 at some point during the voting?! :o I think he finally realized that the w
GumbyGirl
14 messages
08-17-05 03:37 PM
Mig and Dave made me CRY awww
Oh my gracious.. that was so great of Mig. I just started crying when Dave said "it made me think of how much I love my wife" awwwwwww that is s
KittyMeghanLeah2
3 messages
08-17-05 05:49 AM
Anyone see the VH1 show on 8-14? [View All]
Missed part of the show tonight...saw that there were two groups & apparently they'd been required to compose a song & perform it? All I saw
riverrocker
34 messages
08-16-05 10:52 PM
What would you like to see them sing?
Beloved Husband and I were talking about this last night... pick anything you want, what do YOU want to hear them each sing? Deann
Tamena
19 messages
08-16-05 10:59 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •