The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rock Star Love List: Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rock Star Love List: Week 6"
Week six performances have come and gone. Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are you diggin’ and whom would like to help show the door too?

1. Jordis Unga (2,1,1,1,2) – Must admit that I felt kind of icky not having Jordis as my number one last week, but she is right back where she belongs. Much like with “The Man Who Sold the World”, I found myself getting a little misty and lost in those big brown eyes of hers. She took “Knockin’ on Heavens Door” to a place Rose could only dream of and Dylan would have never expected. Was a perfect mix of softness with her ability belt out a word or line. Like the Pawn Prince of Darkness said, it is a pleasure to see a star being born right before our eyes. Go Jordis!

2. Mig Ayesa (12,11,4,3,5) – Miggy just wrote his ticket to the final four tonight. I know I’ve been a little hard on him about voice quality but he showed me something tonight. Thought he was a one trick pony but he did pull a little more out of the saddlebag. Even though Jordis slightly edges him out for the number one slot, I’m hoping for Mig to get the encore. Also loved his slap back at the band if they wanted the contestants to all act a fool like JD. Keep being true to yourself and your nature Mig, it’s fantastic!

3. Marty Casey (6,4,2,4,1) – Enjoyed it. Never thought those words would be uttering out of my fingertips from a Spears song. The intensity in the eyes thing did creep me out a bit but I was thoroughly entertained. Do admit to giving out a little yeah! after he finished.

4. Suzie McNeil (14,8,12,8,6) – Believe it or not, I think Suzie may have also wrote her ticket to the final four tonight. INXS may want to prove in the end that the ladies had just as much of a chance of winning as the guys, so it will be 2 and 2. She clearly blows both Deanna and Jessica away. Suzie might not have the voter support and may have to endure a few more bottom three placings but she won’t be going anywhere soon.

5. Deanna Johnston (3,6,8,9,8) – Boy did she look defeated tonight. Still enjoyed her performance over a few others. I fully expect it to be her swan song.

6. Ty Taylor (5,7,3,7,3) – Started out really ruff but Ty did improve towards the end. Not a total bomb but I just didn’t feel it. The best compliment I could give someone doing a cover is I forget who originally sung it. This week for Ty, all I could think of was Rod Stewart.

7. J.D. Fortune (13,3,7,2,7) – Performance number three from JD that was either average or way below the Mendoza line for me. Just don’t think he can sing a ballad with any sort of consistency. Bad news for the guy who desperately wants to be in a band that is loaded with them. He should be in the bottom three this week but I’m not expecting it. Amazing to me how many do like the devil inside. Oh and you can put me in the camp who thinks if JD doesn’t get his way, he quits. Very childish. Loved the fact that he got booed by the crowd lol

8. Jessica Robinson (9,13,10,10,9) – Having to slow it down exposed her limitations more than ever. Of the remaining eight, her voice is the weakest overall for me. Get ready for week number four in the bottom three. Maybe not having a belly shirt on threw her off some?

Booted: Brandon Calhoon (10,9,11,6,4) – Still debating with myself if Brandon was worthy of the 9th place finish or should he have been out earlier? Hopefully this exposure can keep the boy in shoes.

As always … I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rock Star Love List: Week 6   dreamerbeliever     08-17-05       
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   Glow     08-17-05     1  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   weltek     08-17-05     10  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   cycles2k     08-17-05     2  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   photokitty     08-17-05     3  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   weltek     08-17-05     11  
         RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   zombiebaby     08-17-05     14  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   seahorse     08-17-05     4  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   CattyChat     08-17-05     5  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   brvnkrz     08-17-05     6  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   Wacko Jacko     08-17-05     7  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   Majic Mitch     08-17-05     8  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   weltek     08-17-05     9  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   Wacko Jacko     08-17-05     12  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   me144     08-17-05     13  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   ginger     08-17-05     15  
         RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   photokitty     08-17-05     16  
             RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   ginger     08-17-05     19  
                 RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   dreamerbeliever     08-18-05     22  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   geg6     08-17-05     17  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   Moother     08-17-05     18  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   tinybubs     08-17-05     20  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   shanana banana     08-17-05     21  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   bumnjeans     08-18-05     23  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: Week 6   djandy     08-18-05     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •