The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Fun with the stars
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/44cd639a7adeb82c.jpg
rockdog
0 messages
07-30-06 10:59 PM
Storm Large
I have watched the video of "Anything, Anything" about 100 times since Tuesday. It gives me chills. This is what I have been waiting for
cheesybread
10 messages
07-30-06 11:51 AM
Blogs are up [View All]
I thought this deserved it's own thread. I've a feeling there's some stuff in there worth discussing and there'll be more to discuss in the c
Glow
24 messages
07-30-06 11:47 AM
Results Show Week 4 Thread [View All]
Didn't look like anyone started one, yet so here it is.
Snidget
57 messages
07-29-06 03:55 PM
Dave Navaro
I grew up with Eric Clapton, Dylan, Emerson lake and Palmer, Jethro Tull....Doors....etc... So I'm not real familiar with Dave Nava
Savahnna
18 messages
07-28-06 04:08 PM
Supernova Love List: week 4 [View All]
So what did you think of the week four performances by these twelve rockers? Have new favorites emerged, did old favorites make your heart beat fa
dreamerbeliever
50 messages
07-28-06 02:27 AM
Should Be/Will Be [View All]
So who this week do you think should be the bottom three and who do you think will be voted into the bottom three. http://community.r
Snidget
21 messages
07-27-06 08:35 PM
racial rock star [View All]
There are only Caucasians on rock star. It is this blantant racist attitude that is attempting to make rock a separtate entity. Even back in t
driiwan
96 messages
07-27-06 01:05 PM
Who fits with Supernova?
This isn't to discuss who is the best singer, it's a thread about who fits with Gilby, Tommy and Jason. One issue is that it seems
toddE
17 messages
07-26-06 07:05 PM
Listen up, Supernova [View All]
Last night's ep kind of pissed me off. I'm a fan of snarky comments by the "band" if they have some substance, but Tommy Lee and Mr. Metall
CattyChat
43 messages
07-26-06 11:47 AM
East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25
Talk it up here. Gonna be some very interesting performances tonight, methinks, if the song list is any indication. http://commun
SherpaDave
6 messages
07-26-06 08:01 AM
How Do I Watch Last Nights Performances?
I want to re-watch lasts nights performances and need some direction. Can anyone tell me how I go about doing this? Thanks in
Iam_Xtreme
1 messages
07-26-06 07:54 AM
Song Selections this week [View All]
Lukas – Bittersweet Symphony (The Verve) Zayra – Call Me (Blondie) Dana – About a Girl (Nirvana) Patrice – Remedy %
Loree
27 messages
07-25-06 06:04 PM
THE ONE on ABC IS BETTER THAN ROCKSTAR
I know you dont want to hear it, but switch back and forth to THE ONE, it si tomorrow at 9pm and I swear it rocks just as hard but it is better,
rockchick9
6 messages
07-24-06 11:08 PM
Chris's interview
with ReX, from RockStar Go Home. It's a good one. My favorite part is when they asked him who would win (in his opinion, of course), he
Glow
5 messages
07-24-06 03:28 PM
These Contestants B.L.O.W. [View All]
Holy bananas.......is it me, or is this season's contestants completely subpar to the contestants for Rock Star INXS??? I don't even know
shanana banana
82 messages
07-23-06 10:02 PM
East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19 [View All]
[font color="maroon"]Keep it all here until the LEft Coast gets to see the show. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa
nailbone
27 messages
07-21-06 11:25 AM
why do they complain?
Why the F@#k do they complain about the competetors song selections when they give them such mellow pop s%$t to choose from??? Everybod
jdmac44
7 messages
07-21-06 09:26 AM
Suzie on Letterman tonight
Pink is performing tonight on The Late Show with David Letterman to kick off her worldwide tour. Suzie will be doing back-up vocals for Pink's North
dreamerbeliever
4 messages
07-20-06 04:22 PM
Where's JD?
I [i]almost[/i] went to the show last week, because JD was rumored to be there, actually it was on the ticketing website. T
Hoobie
2 messages
07-20-06 03:42 PM
East Coast Discussion Thread 7/18 [View All]
Nobody started one last week and I really missed it. *sniffle* Of course, I'm on the west coast, so I don't chime in until much later, b
SherpaDave
62 messages
07-20-06 01:03 PM
Who Gets the Anchor?? [View All]
I have no idea but I would really like the see Phil get it.
Savahnna
21 messages
07-20-06 09:38 AM
Should Be/Will be Week 3
Oops, I should have started this earlier even though I won't see it until tonight :( So who should be the Bottom 3 who will be the
Snidget
9 messages
07-19-06 07:47 PM
Supernova Love List: week 3 [View All]
So what did you think of the week three performances by these thirteen rockers? Have new favorites emerged, did old favorites make your heart beat
dreamerbeliever
39 messages
07-19-06 06:05 PM
Look-alikes
[font color="maroon"]I can't take credit for this, but it CRACKED ME THE F' UP!! From [link:www.rockband.com/|t
nailbone
12 messages
07-19-06 01:18 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •