The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25"
Talk it up here. Gonna be some very interesting performances tonight, methinks, if the song list is any indication.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/... Loree 07-25-06 1
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/... Bebo 07-25-06 2
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/... AZ_Leo 07-25-06 3
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/... frisky 07-26-06 4
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/... Glow 07-26-06 5
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/... zombiebaby 07-26-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-06 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

Was I the only one watching tonight?

My opinion is I was disappointed in a few performances. Some were better than before. But alot of them went down on my list.

I thought Ryan really did well this week and rose on my list. I thought his performance of I Alone was better than Marty's last year.

And I was really impressed with Dana. I still do not think she is in any way right for SN. But she did really well and I enjoyed her performance.

Zayra really needs to go home. Not only is she not right for this band. But she was so off key tonight it was frightful. She dressed in some galactic blue spacesuit. But even the holes in it were not enough to make anyone not notice her horrible singing.

Josh was really poor. He can't sing without smiling no matter what he sings. But he was almost begging to go home.

And Jill.... from what I have heard she hit Gilbey in the hand with the mic stand when she threw it back and he was upset about that. But they didn't show that on the TV show. He also told her she made him uncomfortable when she grinded against him. That part was also not shown. But Gilbey will not be voting to save her if she is in the bottom 3.

Patrice was given such a tongue lashing at the taping that we heard she sat and was upset and pouting the rest of the show. We did not see it to the same extent the studio audience did.

I really like Lukas so I enjoyed his performance. Loved the lighting, etc. But I don't think it was his best performance either.

I was expecting more of Toby. I love that song. But he didn't do as good a job as I was hoping. I still enjoyed it. But it did not make sense that Jason acted like he finally liked Toby since they gave him the encore the second week.

I think I am getting bored with Dilana. I loved her the first 2 weeks. But the last couple weeks I have been losing interest.

Storm has a great singing voice. But the facial expressions and the big eyes really kind of bug me. Too theatrical.

This week I thought Magni went down. He was better last week.

Poor Phil just is not right for this band. And Patrice is getting boring too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25"
Before this week, Dilana was my favorite with Storm a close second. After this week, I may have to rethink that. Storm was much better than Dilana tonight.

The only other person who impressed me this week was Dana. Much, much better than she's been doing. She's still not good enough to stick around for long, but there's no way she should be in the bottom three this week.

But the rest? Meh. Toby was better than last week. Magni was one of the better performers in a bland week, but I thought he did much better last week (and the week before).

But there is no doubt in my mind that this should be Zayta's week to go. Even though most of the performances were blah, she was the only one who was flat-out awful. THAT was pathetic.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-25-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25"
I watched and I was even tempted to vote for Dana, at least using the web (no way would I pay). But apparently Arizona doesn't count. Even though at this time of the year we are on the same time as the West Coast we get the show an hour earlier. Both the web and Messenger voting links are showing closed so they must be lumping us in with them rather than doing the few extra lines of code it would take.

I'm certain I could wait around for an hour or so after CA gets to see the show and maybe it will be open to vote then but I'm just not that motivated. I would be willing to bet most AZ people aren't. So if your favorite is in the bottom, don't blame the fifth largest metro area in the US (Phoenix, for those who don't know which apparently includes CBS).

A tribephyl original

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25"
When Newsted said at the start of the show that "one of YOUSE will be" the winner, I went deaf a little bit.

Storm was the best.

Dana was the best she's been.

There's something about Jill that screams "old hooker" or "rode hard and put away wet" or "will put out for your vote" and I'm glad Gilbey called her on it.

Dilana is very polished and professional, and seems very comfortable on stage. She's my #2 after Storm.

Zayra was embarrassing to watch. She's totally out of her league. She's more technotronic techno-bop than dirty rock.

I like Patrice but she's becoming unmemorable as the field dwindles.

Nobody else really left an impression, good or bad.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25"
Two words: Lukas. Spotlight.
One reaction: *swoon*

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 7/25"
I liked Lukas. Although I wondered if I would have liked it if I did not already know that song.

Delana was great I thought. It certainly was not her best performance but I think that she just is not boring and would command an audience's attention during a concert. She knows how to work the crowd.

Dana did have her best performance but it was not "her".

I really, really liked Storm's performance. I think she will get the encore tonight.

I enjoyed Ryan's also. I laugh though that they put he is from NY, NY. He is from Dix Hills here on Long Island which is a wealthy suburb.

Jill? She is typical Long Island bar girl. Has the worn, tired, used look of spending one too many nights in a bar look. Also there are a dime a dozen Jills singing in tons of local bars here no better and no worse than her.

I like Patrice and did not think she was that bad. I can't understand why they did not like her but liked the guy after her, was it Toby or Magni? Whoever it was basically did the same type of performance. Both were standard covers of songs.

Tribe'w Work of Art!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •