The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Oops, I should have started this earlier even though I won't see it until tonight

So who should be the Bottom 3 who will be the Bottom 3 and who do you think will either save themselves or tank the shot at redemption.

It's a tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 Glow 07-19-06 1
 RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 dreamerbeliever 07-19-06 2
 RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 geg6 07-19-06 3
   RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 Deekeryu 07-19-06 4
 RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 SherpaDave 07-19-06 5
 RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 Nonexistance 07-19-06 6
   RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 Wacko Jacko 07-19-06 7
 RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 Bebo 07-19-06 8
 RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3 xwraith27 07-19-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Should be:
Jill, Jenny, Dana - with Dana going home (*sigh* I guess. It's tough for me to say anybody but that hateful primadonna should leave.)

Will be:
Ryan, Jenny, Dana - with Dana going home

Ryan will save himself. Dana's too cute and young to do anything right at this point. Jenny may not be right for the band but she's more right than Dana. If they do have a two-for, those'll be your two.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Should be bottom three ...
Dana
Jenny
Josh

Will be bottom three ...
Dana
Jenny
Jill

Going home ...
Dana

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Should Go:
Jill
Jenny
Dana

Boot: Dana

Will Go:
Josh
Jenny
Dana

Boot: Dana

Sorry, honey, wrong show for you!

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Should be:

Dilana - over-rated, coarse-hoarse, spastic.
Dana - too poppy
Ryan - not authentic, no showmanship

Will be:

Dana - too pop, not enough rock
Jenny - no one really knows Incubus though I like them
Zayra - Bjork impression no-no

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Should be:
Jenny - hasn't been good yet.
Dana - wrong show, should be on AI.
Josh - love his voice, but this was just oh-so-wrong.

Leaving: Jenny/Dana twofer.

Will be:
Jenny - same reasons. plus she looked like a bad 80's impersonation.
Dana - same reasons.
Ryan - not making an impression on anyone, in spite of sounding good.

Leaving: I'm tempted to go with Ryan as a dark horse because I don't think the band feels as close to him as to the others. He was also, back in week one, the only person who decided not to lay down vocals with Supernova's intrumentals. So his boot wouldn't surprise me much. If someone who'd been in the bottom three before was here, I think they'd go with the two weeks of bottom three logic again, but none of 'em fit it. Ryan and Jenny have come closest to it in terms of who to stand up as having been there briefly, Ryan in week one, Jenny in week two (and how she stayed out of it in week one, I have no idea). More recent 4-spot goes to Jenny and I think she's a goner.

Edited to add: I don't think these guys want to do a twofer, but if scheduling forces it, I think we may well see Jenny/Ryan going home.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog.

Nonexistance 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-19-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nonexistance Click to send private message to Nonexistance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Should be:
Dana - This is definately the wrong show for her. She'd find a much larger fanbase on something like American Idol.
Jenny - She's too "pop" for this group. Canadian Idol would fit her much better, but I do think that Tommy would love for her to front the band for her looks alone.
Zayra - This week wasn't that spectacular, and I'm finding it hard to forget last week's abysmal performance.

Will be:
Dana - same reason
Jenny - same reason
Zayra - same reason

Encore: Phil

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-19-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Should be:
Josh
Dana
Jenny

Will be:
Jill
Dana
Jenny

I predict two will be going home. Dana and Jenny.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Should be: Josh, Jenny, Dana (Can't believe I'm not putting Zayta here, but this week she didn't suck quite as badly as the others.

Will be: Jenny, Dana, Ryan

I think Jenny's going, with Dana possibly joining her on the way out.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-19-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Be/Will be Week 3"
Should:

Dana, Jenny, Zayra - Zayra going home

Will:

Dana, Jenny, Ryan - Jenny going home

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •