The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
8/22 programming note.
CBS is putting a Concert for kids on at 8 pm so the programming is pushed back. Big Bother will be in Rock Star's usual 9 pm slot and Rock Star wil
Snidget
5 messages
08-23-06 11:01 AM
Webisode 8/20 - Week 8 [View All]
Part one: Lots of media interviews. Everybody but one handle themselves very well. Who is that one? For those of you that haven't seen i
Glow
26 messages
08-21-06 11:17 PM
Photos
[font color="maroon"]Have ya seen the [link:rockband.com/news/2006-08-rock-st- r-backstage.asp|"photo essay"] on RockBand.com
nailbone
12 messages
08-19-06 01:11 PM
Patrice is getting a huge benefit from RockStar & other Comments
Patrice has now survived four? trips to the bottom three, and there is certainly one more in her future....probably next week. However, she wil
mocha madness
8 messages
08-18-06 01:22 PM
I will never vote for Dilana again.
Ever. I mean it. Really, Truely and Seriously. I can't stand the mere idea of her fronting for SuperNova. Here's why ...%
tribephyl
17 messages
08-18-06 11:26 AM
8/16 Elimination Episode (spoiler for West coasters) [View All]
I soooooo did not want them to pick Dilana when they said they were playing. I didn't even enjoy the
cycles2k
31 messages
08-17-06 06:36 PM
Stripped Down
Is it just me, or do you get the impression that Dave and Tommy use any old excuse to take off their shirts??? LOL....
MKitty
4 messages
08-17-06 01:13 PM
8/15 performance show [View All]
Let's talk it up here!
arkiegrl
161 messages
08-17-06 10:48 AM
Supernova Love List: week 7 [View All]
So what did you think of the week seven performances by these eight rockers? Have new favorites emerged, did old favorites make your heart beat fa
dreamerbeliever
53 messages
08-17-06 09:50 AM
News about Dave and Brooke
I just read that Brooke is going to have a baby and Dave is dating Ron Jeremy's former costar Jenna Jameson. Wonder if they will say anything a
rockdog
6 messages
08-17-06 06:07 AM
Ryan Star...Ryan Starr
Haven't seen any comment on this elsewhere, but there is just NO WAY Ryan Star could win. I highly doubt that is his real name, though I don'
toddE
13 messages
08-17-06 06:01 AM
Should Be/Will Be/Anchor [View All]
So I won't get to see this until tomarrow, I just got home from a tupperware party and thought I'd get this up now before I crash and burn.%0
Snidget
26 messages
08-16-06 05:33 PM
Webisode 8/14
OK, Loree has posted the song selections for your perusal, but what do we think about the Webisode. Who's personality struck you most,
cheesybread
19 messages
08-15-06 08:20 PM
Mansion REALLY haunted???
hey guys...i dont know if you remember Jessica Robinson. She was one of the finalist from the first season. I just wanted to share this with you guys.
skitalz
1 messages
08-15-06 06:47 PM
AlternaRockStar
Rockstar: U2 - Bono: I think your song lacked an overall sensitivity to world issues. But I liked your imitation of a hump-back whal
ginger
9 messages
08-15-06 05:35 PM
Song Selections for this week [View All]
It is the stripped down week... Zayra – Lluvia De Mar (original song) Magni – Starman (David Bowie) Patrice – Messa
Loree
26 messages
08-15-06 03:20 PM
My thoughts on Josh, Dilanna
Hi everyone. Newbie here....been lurking for years and finally took the plunge to speak up. I've been a fan of Rock Star for the last two seasons a
MKitty
12 messages
08-12-06 01:48 PM
Original Songs
I'm surprised that no one has started a thread for this yet, and I realize the performance show is about to start but quickly my ranking and
cheesybread
15 messages
08-12-06 01:42 PM
Results Show - 8/9/2006 [View All]
For tonight's show. First thing taht needs to be said is that Lukas' encore performance of "Creep" was 100x better than his perform
geekboy
42 messages
08-11-06 10:28 PM
Double standards
I told my wife before the show started, "I'll bet they have two encores tonight." Not because there were two good songs (although there were
mojofree
6 messages
08-11-06 09:03 PM
Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ODc8bTMMTC0 I must admit, the song grew on me after the first 3 minutes or so. I think she looks
Hoobie
8 messages
08-11-06 05:13 PM
Ideas for Rock Star workshops
[ul] [li] How to get out of a contract that you signed drunk [li] Name all the STDs [li] Talk up the new album that you
rockdog
5 messages
08-11-06 12:29 PM
Supernova Love List: week 6 [View All]
So what did you think of the week six performances by these ten rockers? Have new favorites emerged, did old favorites make your heart beat faster
dreamerbeliever
55 messages
08-10-06 05:08 PM
Should Be/Will Be [View All]
The bottom three this week. It isn't as obvious for me this week other than whoever doesn't have much fan base. I thought even the peo
Snidget
31 messages
08-10-06 01:27 PM
House Band Is Awesome!
I can't say enough about how the House Band ROCKS! These guys are great musicians and their sound together is so TIGHT! Anyone else share
LisaPles
8 messages
08-10-06 03:55 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •