The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
I went to the finale! NO SPOILERS [View All]
It was SO FUN! I'm so glad I went! Thanks you guys, for nudging me towards going. Now, I can't believe I was thinking of skipping it.%0
photokitty
21 messages
09-21-05 12:57 PM
Beautifully put
Cool thoughts from JD's 9/20 blog: Remember to always believe in yourself my friends. If anyone calls you a dreamer remind them that the b
LaLaLisa
0 messages
09-21-05 10:46 AM
FINAL THOUGHTS
O.K., O.K., I know what I posted only a few hours ago, but I can not help it, I like a lot of you are competely obessed with the freakin show
jpl68
15 messages
09-21-05 10:19 AM
Rockstar CD
So who's going to buy it? Tracks- 1. Baba O'Riley Jordis Unga 2. You Really Got Me Marty Casey 3.
Breezy
10 messages
09-21-05 09:41 AM
JD in close up
After the show, in the mini-concert, I turned around and JD was coming through the crowd, right at me! I was between him & The Rawkers, so
photokitty
5 messages
09-21-05 09:37 AM
To ease our withdrawls
Could someone talk EPMB and INXS into doing a special "Concert Episode" where the *new* INXS plays another mini-concert (one we can wa
cheesybread
0 messages
09-21-05 08:51 AM
Brooke
The one real drawback of being at the taping--I couldn't turn down the volume when she talked. At home, I hold the remote, always ready to hit m
photokitty
3 messages
09-21-05 08:44 AM
Through Debating, . . . Simply Waiting
I have run the gamit with respect to churning this thing over and over in my head, and frankly, am relieved today is here, so I can move on with
jpl68
20 messages
09-21-05 00:01 AM
the Spoilers are starting to trickle in [View All]
This does NOT tell who won. This is repeated from another board. Someone just got it off the phone from someone who had come out of the ta
Loree
26 messages
09-20-05 10:11 PM
PAST COMMENTS ON SHOWS FROM EPISODE 2 TIL NOW
I AM NEW TO POSTING HAVE ONLY A FEW TIMES JUST THOUGHT FOR SOME OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW I HAVE ALL THE SHOWS TAPED EXCEPT EPISODE ONE AND ALSO DID NOT
shygirl
0 messages
09-20-05 08:20 PM
I'm really surprised they didn't...
do a live feed to announce the winner. Loree reported that the audience signed confidentiality agreements, with the threat of being sued
photokitty
0 messages
09-20-05 08:20 PM
Finale Taping on Tuesday [View All]
Hey, the finale is taping on Tuesday instead of Sunday. I'm on the list to get in, but I'm on the fence about actually going. I'v
photokitty
22 messages
09-20-05 08:10 PM
Spoiler - Amendment (Read at your own Risk)
This is posted on the board where Loree got her spoiler info from and is from the person who posted the original spoiler info. Doesn't sound good t
jpl68
4 messages
09-20-05 06:26 PM
Which rocker are you?
Some fluff stuff while we wait for 10 to roll around. JPL's post in another thread got me thinking, "My wife is into Marty as well
LaLaLisa
7 messages
09-20-05 06:04 PM
All-time Performance Disaster List
To piggyback on trigirl's thread: What were the WORST performances of Rock Star INXS? You can view a list and listen to snipits of past perfor
weltek
15 messages
09-20-05 04:52 PM
Interesting article [View All]
This article talks a little about the haunted mansion. MALENE ARPE TORONTO STAR LOS ANGELES—Tonight is the night fo
Loree
23 messages
09-20-05 04:23 PM
Has it begun?
Has the taping for the final started? Anyone know anything. Surely they will have a live feed for the anouncement of the winner, don't you thi
jpl68
0 messages
09-20-05 01:59 PM
History of Rock
The music. The music. The music. The music. I tuned into this show because the music caught my eye while flipping channels one day. BTW
trigirl
5 messages
09-20-05 09:39 AM
TREES - Weeping Willow or Budding Pine??
I'm curious....does anyone else think Trees is god awful??? I like Marty...but I can't get into this Tree thing. Everything about it is ju
youngatheart
16 messages
09-20-05 09:29 AM
Rock Star Mansion
I've been at that house before. I scouted it as a possible location for a film...I've been looking for those photos, (not too hard, since I
photokitty
7 messages
09-20-05 09:24 AM
Marty CREEPS me out!
AND I LOVE IT. I have listened to his rendition of Creep probably 20 times and I just love it. No it wasn't perfect but I can't get it out of my
Moother
6 messages
09-18-05 07:50 PM
I hope INXS....
...chooses JD ...immediately goes on a whirlwind tour of radio stations around the US doing acoustic sets of Pretty Vegas (push that hit song%2
houstonblues
2 messages
09-18-05 07:15 PM
Chat Transcripts for Mac users Dave Navarro
Digital Dish Diva says: Welcome to MSN Live! This afternoon we are excited to chat with "Rock Star: INXS" host Dave Navarro. %0
LaLaLisa
2 messages
09-18-05 07:13 PM
Chat Transcripts for Mac users Ty Taylor
Digital Dish Diva says: Welcome to MSN Live! This morning we are pleased to welcome Ty Taylor to MSN Live! Ty was eliminated last night fro
LaLaLisa
2 messages
09-18-05 07:09 PM
I LOVE MIG! [View All]
So MIG wasn't great one night. He is overall the most consistent performer. I will never listen or watch or buy anything for INXS again if JD wins
TinaMarieD
29 messages
09-18-05 07:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •