The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rock Star Mansion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-05, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rock Star Mansion"
I've been at that house before. I scouted it as a possible location for a film...I've been looking for those photos, (not too hard, since I haven't found them) because the address is on the envelope. I wanted to post the address here, in case y'all wanted to drive over there & check it out. There may be a security buffer, though, to prevent that very thing.

It's funny, when I was there it was quite empty, and funky. Definitely a party house. Now to see it all "dressed" for the show is just interesting.

Anyway, they portray it as being in "The Hollywood Hills" but it isn't. It's in Silverlake...the street is called Micheltorena, north of Sunset, and its at the top of a really steep hill that starts out in a relatively flat neighborhood. There's a wall, and/or a hedge, and the house has a circle driveway.

I'm sure I'll find the envelope with the address long after the show is over. I was going to drive over there and was waiting until I found the address, but writing this makes me realize I could find it again without the exact address...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rock Star Mansion Loree 09-17-05 1
   RE: Rock Star Mansion photokitty 09-17-05 2
       RE: Rock Star Mansion Loree 09-17-05 3
           RE: Rock Star Mansion photokitty 09-18-05 4
               RE: Rock Star Mansion Loree 09-19-05 5
                   RE: Rock Star Mansion byoffer 09-20-05 6
                       Article and Bug Me Not LaLaLisa 09-20-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rock Star Mansion"
I've heard alot of fans have found this house. CBS acted like it was some big secret. It's not. And I heard there is just one security guard sitting out front.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-17-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rock Star Mansion"
I think the place is used a lot for filming and is fairly well known, though when I went there it was new to me.

Are you in the LA area? I get that impression from your posts.

09-17-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rock Star Mansion"
Nope, not in the area. Wish I was.

Heather (Butterfly Girl)claimed the mansion was haunted. She complained about her guitar moving around and stuff.

09-18-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Rock Star Mansion"
Oh wow!

Where'd you hear that? Was that on her blog (which I haven't read) or somewhere else?

09-19-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Rock Star Mansion"
I have never bothered reading Heather's blog. So I have no idea if she wrote it there. But I did read it in an interview she gave. The place gave her the creeps. And I have heard JD refer to it as the haunted mansion too. But whether he believed it was or was just joking, I don't know.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rock Star Mansion"
In the Toronto newspaper this morning is an interview with JD. He talks about having the same dream over several nights, and he feels the dream is about a dead nun who used to live in the haunted house.

Here is a description of the house's history:

The 16,000-square-foot mansion in L.A.'s Silver Lake district sits on two hectares of gorgeousness with a breathtaking view that includes the Hollywood sign far off in the distance. Completed in 1923 by oil heiress Daisy Canfield, who'd left her husband for movie star Antonio Moreno, it was a mover-and-shaker kinda joint until all was lost in the Depression and it became a school for girls, then an orphanage and finally a nunnery. In 1998 the estate was saved from the bulldozer by the current owner, the designer Dana Hollister, who spends the rental fee from Rock Star on the upkeep.

and here is the link to the full article

Sounds like a cool old place.

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Article and Bug Me Not"
Thanks for the link!

FYI for others - You need to register to view it. You can use:

accout name: nobody at coldmail.com
password: mugsgame

There is a great website, www.bugmenot.com, that gives login info for website that require it, if you don't want to give up your private info just to read an article.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •