The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler - Amendment (Read at your own Risk)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler - Amendment (Read at your own Risk)"
This is posted on the board where Loree got her spoiler info from and is from the person who posted the original spoiler info. Doesn't sound good to me, in fact it just about makes me sick. I'm really down now.

Addendum to spoiler:

Marty looked sexier than he's ever looked! Just everything - perfect hair, great pants, belt buckle, the way the shirt fell on his body. Incredibly sexy.

Its on Rockband.com if you want to check it out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler - Amendment (Read at yo... jpl68 09-20-05 1
 RE: Spoiler - Amendment (Read at yo... Loree 09-20-05 2
   RE: Spoiler - Amendment (Read at yo... jpl68 09-20-05 3
       RE: Spoiler - Amendment (Read at yo... Moother 09-20-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-20-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler - Amendment (Read at your own Risk)"
"We were treated to a mini INXS concert after and -- I don't think this is a spoiler as it was part of the concert and won't air...even though I had nothing vested in any of the three...it was a neat moment in the concert when the new lead singer of INXS said "We are INXS"."

Another post, . . . this statement "We are INXS" has one of the 3 written all over it. Still feeling bummed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler - Amendment (Read at your own Risk)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-05 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

Not sure why this spoiler upset you. It certainly doesn't say who won. In fact it made me suspicious that Marty didn't win. The 2 posters that posted the summary are huge Marty fans. Yet they claim the most interesting or exciting part of the show was when the INXS sign came down. If their Marty had won I doubt the sign would have been the most exciting part of the show for them.

Actually we can read all sorts of things into these phrases. I would like to hear from more people first.

09-20-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Spoiler - Amendment (Read at your own Risk)"
I know, but I have so much emotionally invested in this, I'm so fragile, . . .!!! Kidding, please put a gun to my head now. You may be right, but I took it as some sort of secret sign, becuase of course, it is much easier to prepare for a big let down rather than being completely shocked when something you think is going to happen doesn't. However, I will heed to your words and keep the faith. Thanks.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-20-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler - Amendment (Read at your own Risk)"
Well the thought kind of repulses me but the hint of "We are INXS" makes me think of J.D. and his constant pimping to the band so that is what it sounds like to me.
I personally would love the choice to be either Marty or Mig and I have been trying to batten down the hatches for the OTHER choice.
Like the Stones say....."You can't always get what you want"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •