The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chat Transcripts for Mac users Ty Taylor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chat Transcripts for Mac users Ty Taylor"
Digital Dish Diva says:
Welcome to MSN Live! This morning we are pleased to welcome Ty Taylor to MSN Live! Ty was eliminated last night from "Rock Star: INXS."

Digital Dish Diva says:
Ty, welcome!

Ty Taylor says:
Hello. Great to finally be chatting with people out there.

Digital Dish Diva says:
Let's get started!

MiGsbabe in Onstage_1 asks:
How is it like to be critiqued by an awesome band such as INXS and Dave?

Ty Taylor says:
It was an honor because anyone you grow up listening to you don't ever have a chance getting critiqued by them. I felt honored every time.

nonnezoshi in Onstage_1 asks:
Ty, We really love you and the love and energy you brought to the show! What are your plans now? We love you and will miss you!!

Ty Taylor says:
Before the show along with "We Will Rock You" in Las Vegas during that time I was also recording my solo CD and I have been offered deals by major labels and hoping to act on them.

Calico666 in Onstage_1 asks:
It's obvious that you have had a fantastic time with this competition but is there any one moment that highlights the whole experience for you?

Ty Taylor says:
Probably two nights ago when we watched Tuesday night's show. We played it through 6 times in a row and we were all dancing around to each other's music.

TY_urMYrockSTAR in Onstage_1 asks:
What do you like to do in your spare time?

Ty Taylor says:
Thank you!

Ty Taylor says:
In my spare time I like to hang out with friends, watch TV, paint and eat as much as possible. (laughs)

julee1211 in Onstage_1 asks:
What was the funniest moment in the house?

Ty Taylor says:
Probably one night we were all hanging out and we practicing sliding into third base into each other. We were crying and laughing for hours.

RUSHMAN68 in Onstage_1 asks:
Who were you closest to in the rocker house?...Mig and Suzie looked to be your closest friends..

Ty Taylor says:
It was Suzy and Marty. Marty was my roommate and we got along from the very beginning and Suzy because we became like brother and sister.

momastone in Onstage_1 asks:
I look forward to hearing your solo work. I think you have an incredibly strong voice. What genre will it be?

Ty Taylor says:
Something in between Lenny Kravitz and Seal. More worldly than Lenny Kravitz and edgier than Seal.

Ty Taylor says:
In a Sting vein but more early Sting.

Digital Dish Diva says:
Best piece of advice Dave has given you?

Ty Taylor says:
Maybe less is more?

?maddi?™ in Onstage_1 asks:
Ty. I enjoyed the enthusiasm that You put into the songs that you did. Do you have anything that you've written yourself??

Ty Taylor says:
Yes, I have a whole catalogue of songs. I used to be in a band called Dakota Moon on Elektra Records and I am about to finish my solo album now.

BillionthHeathBar in Onstage_1 asks:
How difficult is it to be criticized in front of millions? do you get used to it?

Ty Taylor says:
As long as the criticism feels constructive it is easy to deal with. When it doesn't feel constructive your defenses go up.

Ty Taylor says:
It is harder to deal with when it doesn't feel constructive. That is the harder part to get used to--biting your tongue.

thehushloft in Onstage_1 asks:
Hey Ty, this is cousin Travis Hinton, just wanted to say that you've come a long way from Central Ave. You've always been talented and I can't wait until you release your solo album, you rock Fam!

Ty Taylor says:
(laughs) Great hearing from you cousin and get my number from my mom and call ME!

crazykidhouse in Onstage_1 asks:
Ty, you are very charismatic to watch, any television project in your future?

Ty Taylor says:
I have been approached by TV people already but I am trying to concentrate on music right now.

AshleyRoseLove in Onstage_1 asks:
What was the hardest part of being on the show?

Ty Taylor says:
It was feeling like a lot of things were out of my control that I thought I should be in control of.

Jengirl1146 in Onstage_1 asks:
What advice would you give to an aspiring songwriter waiting to get a break?

Ty Taylor says:
Write as many songs as possible. Even bad ones. Play your music to as many people as possible and never stop feeling like you can't get any better.

stefpenn in Onstage_1 asks:
will you have your own website so all of your fans can follow your career moves?

Ty Taylor says:
Check out http://rockstar.msn.com or Google me.

Digital Dish Diva says:
What went through your mind before every performance?

Ty Taylor says:
Probably the lyrics. (laughs)

Ty Taylor says:
That is what I concentrate on ahead of time. When the song starts I try and be in the moment.

Nolen™ in Onstage_1 asks:
Were you nervous when you had to select the right song for you?

Ty Taylor says:
Yes, every time before the door opened, you knew how important it was for votes and for INXS what they needed to see.

GnarlyBoneless in Onstage_1 asks:
"No Woman, No Cry" knocked my socks off. What's your favorite song that you perform?

Ty Taylor says:
It would have to be "No Woman No Cry" or "Everybody Hurts" or "You Can't Always Get What You Want" or "Proud Mary."

acescomp in Onstage_1 asks:
Do you agree that "The One Thing" is the hardest INXS song to sing? And the one most uniquely belonging to Michael Hutchence?

Ty Taylor says:
It is a hard song to sing because it has so much energy and the chorus lays back. It is hard to interpret that.

CanuckDanO in Onstage_1 asks:
Did you all have to memorize ALL INXS songs? Or do they give you an idea of what you will need to sing before the show?

Ty Taylor says:
We have to learn them all.

Digital Dish Diva says:
Was it cool to meet INXS?

Ty Taylor says:
Nanh! (laughs)

Ty Taylor says:
It was like meeting your heroes and getting to hang out with them and create with them.

UnadoptedHalfling in Onstage_1 asks:
What did JD say to you right after the announcement?

Ty Taylor says:
Something about "See ya later." I think he thought he was going to be the one to leave.

jet_mech in Onstage_1 asks:
Will ty be returning to Vegas to regain his role as brit in "We Will Rock you"?

Ty Taylor says:
I don't believe so.

GdayMew in Onstage_1 asks:
Who are some of your fave bands/musical artists?

Ty Taylor says:
James Taylor, Carole King, Bill Withers, Queen, U2, Seal, Sting, Maroon 5.

Ty Taylor says:
And Picasso! (laughs)

momastone in Onstage_1 asks:
How would you compare theatrical performance to concert performing? Is there a difference to you?

Ty Taylor says:
I guess the difference is that with theatrical you are playing a character so you have to take more things into account.

Ty Taylor says:
For a concert you have to be as raw as possible and have the music come through you.

GdayMew in Onstage_1 asks:
What was your fave performance by any of your competitors?

Ty Taylor says:
I loved all of Marty's performances and Suzy's "Losing my Religion."

Ty Taylor says:
Jordis' "Man That Saved the World."

Ty Taylor says:
Mig's "Baby I love Your Way," JD's "California Dreamin'" and Deanna's "Another Piece of my Heart."

primadonna79 in Onstage_1 asks:
Out of the remaining singers, who do you think should win?

Ty Taylor says:
I thought it was going to be me!

rustafari812 in Onstage_1 asks:
What will you do for the next day or so?

Ty Taylor says:
When I get home I am hanging out with my friends, play with my dogs and going to Venice Beach!!

Digital Dish Diva says:
The question we ask every guest: What is your idea of a perfect day?

Ty Taylor says:
Just what I explained is to what I will be doing when I get home today, hanging with my friends, playing with my dogs and going to the beach.

Digital Dish Diva says:
From all of us here at MSN Live, best of luck with your future!

Ty Taylor says:
Shower the people you love with love. (one of my favorite James Taylor lyrics.)

Ty Taylor says:
Thanks for the support.

Ty Taylor says:
Peace please!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chat Transcripts for Mac users ... photokitty 09-16-05 1
   RE: Chat Transcripts for Mac users ... LaLaLisa 09-18-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chat Transcripts for Mac users Ty Taylor"
Thanks LaLaLisa!

I just found these--they were getting kind of buried.
I'm going to bump them to the front in case others want to read them...

Posters have been saying how evil Ty has been since leaving the show, but it's not evident here...maybe it's not true? I hope not--Ty seems to be all peace & love, at least when he's not crying racism on national tv. Maybe this interview was his attempt at backpedalling and trying to salvage any career advancement he may have gained from this show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-05, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chat Transcripts for Mac users Ty Taylor"
"Ty seems to be all peace & love, at least when he's not crying racism on national tv. Maybe this interview was his attempt at backpedalling and trying to salvage any career advancement he may have gained from this show."

The thing is, even in this interview it really bugs me that he seems full and easy with praise for himself and really stingy with everyone else. I mean, he named as many of HIS own performances as his favorites as he did ALL of the other performers. And that he keeps on saying "they shoulda picked me" instead of thanking INXS for the opportunity.

Even given the chance to say something nice about Dave was a kinda lame "maybe less is more?" like he can't really think of something and complaining about having to bite his tongue during times of the critiques.

Am I nitpicking? I dunno. It seems all of the other exit interviews have been soooo gracious and sooo appreciative of the opportunity and the mentoring of Dave, etc. He doesn't come across as evil to me, so much as petty.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •