The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I LOVE MIG!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

TinaMarieD 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TinaMarieD Click to send private message to TinaMarieD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I LOVE MIG!"
So MIG wasn't great one night. He is overall the most consistent performer. I will never listen or watch or buy anything for INXS again if JD wins-he is too cocky. I don't know what is wrong with MIG being a NICE GUY!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I LOVE MIG! geg6 09-13-05 1
   RE: I LOVE MIG! Megacanuck 09-13-05 2
 RE: Dave LaLaLisa 09-13-05 3
   RE: Dave shanana banana 09-13-05 6
       RE: Dave LaLaLisa 09-13-05 7
 RE: I LOVE MIG! LaLaLisa 09-13-05 4
 RE: I LOVE MIG! Loree 09-13-05 5
 RE: I LOVE MIG! brainerd 09-13-05 8
 RE: I LOVE MIG! pinay_racer 09-13-05 9
   RE: I LOVE MIG! Wacko Jacko 09-13-05 10
       RE: I LOVE MIG! Loree 09-14-05 11
           RE: Having MiG strip photokitty 09-14-05 13
               RE: Having MiG strip jpl68 09-15-05 17
 RE: I LOVE MIG! AndrewTN 09-14-05 12
   RE: I LOVE MIG! Moother 09-14-05 14
   RE: I LOVE MIG! Hoobie 09-15-05 15
       RE: I LOVE MIG! youngatheart 09-15-05 16
           RE: I LOVE MIG! LosersSuck 09-15-05 18
               RE: I LOVE MIG! LaLaLisa 09-15-05 19
                   RE: I LOVE MIG! LosersSuck 09-16-05 20
 "We Will Rock You" the musical LaLaLisa 09-16-05 21
   RE: "We Will Rock You" the musical photokitty 09-16-05 27
 RE: I LOVE MIG! Loree 09-16-05 22
   RE: I LOVE MIG! LaLaLisa 09-16-05 23
       RE: I LOVE MIG! Moother 09-16-05 24
           RE: I LOVE MIG! LaLaLisa 09-16-05 25
               RE: I LOVE MIG! kjgibsonplayer 09-16-05 26
 RE: I LOVE MIG! jpl68 09-16-05 28
   RE: I LOVE MIG! LaLaLisa 09-18-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-05 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

I don't know about you, but I've spent the better part of the last 40 or so years of my life listening to rock and roll. Not pop music, rock and roll. I have yet to see more than a handfull of lead singers in rock and roll bands that aren't cocky or who are described as sweet, laid back guys.

MiG would be a fine pop singer. There's no way on earth he could convince me he's a rock and roller.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Megacanuck 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Megacanuck Click to send private message to Megacanuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
Actually, I'm not convinced he'd be a good pop singer either. I think his real forte is musical theatre &/or reviews.

>MiG would be a fine pop
>singer. There's no way
>on earth he could convince
>me he's a rock and
>roller.

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-05 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

Dave Navarro is actually a good example of a nice/nasty rock star.

His comments to the all the singers - positive or constructive - he's never mean or cutting just to be entertaining. He always tries to find something good to say.

The thing he said about his wife...what a sweetie! It just makes him hotter.

And yet, no one would ever accuse Dave of being too nice. He has this edge, this danger, this Men Fear Me, Women Want Me in a Sammich, Don't Fvck with Me attitude, too.

I don't think anyone would ever fear MiG. Especially after the photo shoot. Rock stars don't twirl.

PS - Welcome to the boards.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-13-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dave"
"Rock stars don't twirl."

LOL -- ever catch Steven Tyler live in concert???

But I agree, MiG is not as "bad boy" edgy. I still think he makes a pretty great and (hot) frontman, tho. ;)

09-13-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-05 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

"LOL -- ever catch Steven Tyler live in concert???"

Ah but Steven Tyler isn't pretty/metrosexual like MiG.

I stand corrected: You can be pretty or you can twirl. You can't do both.

MiG is hot. Man, those abs........

09-13-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
His pitch video was pretty funny. I never knew he had it in him.
http://www.rockstar.msn.com/video/exclusives/wk10

One of his reasons "My name is the easiest to spell. Oh wait. There's J.D. Well, that could be confusing. Is it J? or D? Or Jason? Or jehdeh." He got me laughing.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
I think most people want their rock stars to appear sexy in a dangerous way. MiG just doesn't bring the "dangerous". He is more like cute and sweet. And that is great in a husband. But not in a rock star.

brainerd 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brainerd Click to send private message to brainerd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
His voice is weak... the weakest of the remaining contestants. The only reason why he's getting so many votes is because most of the voters out of North America are voting for him.
He is not suited for pop.
Maybe... just maybe... if Queen ever held this type of contest, he might win then. Hopefully he doesn't win INxS. He is just too cheesy.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
it would be great to see a nice rocker for a change.

i love mig too. fab abs! a rarity indeed!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-13-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
MiG's performace tonight was so theater it was painful. He made Ty look like the anti-theater. Of all four singers if MiG wins I WOULD NOT buy an INXS record. MiG is weak.

09-14-05, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
MiG then strips to show his abs so the girls scream and he gets votes. I would rather he have the voice than the abs.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Having MiG strip"
I think that was a wierd, uncomfortable moment.

It seemed to me that he didn't want to, yet felt he had to take off his jacket. I think Dave (unwittingly) put him on the spot. If MiG had declined, opting to keep his dignity, well, then he's a bad sport or uptight or whatever. JD and Marty have not been put in that position.

Then again, maybe that's the only thing Dave could think of to say about MiG's performance without being negative.

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Having MiG strip"
I think you are on to it!! If you noticed, Dave's comments to Mig's version of "Paint it Black" were something along the lines of that was the greatest guitar playing on that song ever.

AndrewTN 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AndrewTN Click to send private message to AndrewTN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
Is it just me or does Mig look like Sharon Osbourne? I just see her every time I look at him, especially when he has his hair parted and combed down covering his face. I don't mean to be cruel. I kinda liked him from the beginning but I just can't get past this similarity.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
I really love MIG and I enjoy his voice usually. I wanted him to be the choice until recently and he has been faltering. They guy has a body that won't quit but I wish he would dress a little better. I would suggest looser pants and t-shirts with cut off sleeves and other enhancements to show the body without posing for playgirl. Of course posing for Playgirl is cool, just not on stage while singing.
The only problem he has with his voice is that he always tries to go for what I call the "GLORY NOTE" This is great when you have the control and breath for it but it sucks when you have to fight for it and that has happened to him a lot recently.
MIG: Just sing the song man and really get into the music. Forget the glory notes all the time and vary your clothing. You got the goods, you just need to package and sell differently!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
OMG! What a great comparison. Where's shypappy when we need him?

youngatheart 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail youngatheart Click to send private message to youngatheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
I've liked Mig from the beginning and I'm a bit surprised with myself that I now don't think he will be the winner. I think he does the soft ballad better than any of the three but he just doesn't have the "rowdy" image going for him on the harder, darker songs, which tends to be the stereo type people are looking for.

Gotta say...his pants last night...At first it looked like someone took a can of gold paint and sprayed him from the belly button down....of course body wrapping the private parts (where'd they go??) Then I thought...hey, he must of accidentally went into Brooke's closet.... I like a sexy guy, but I think he needs to loose that look. It compromises his masculinity.

Still love ya Mig...but I think JD's gonna take it.

LosersSuck 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LosersSuck Click to send private message to LosersSuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
Mig is a nice guy and all BUT...
He sucks, plain and simple. I cannot comprehend why he has made it this far. But then again, the Backstreet Boys and N-Sync made it big- so I guess America likes crappy music.
The point is, he DOESN'T rock by any means! I think he has made it this far only because there are a lot of 13 year old girls out there willing to vote every 5 seconds, up until bedtime.
But you know, INXS doesn't really rock either, so maybe he's perfect for them...
Either way, Mig is total pop. Are they looking for a rock star or not?

09-15-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
I just gotta say, no MiG is not rock but that doesn't mean he sucks. He's got a great voice, a great bod, a great face. He'll go far. Just not as a rocker.

LosersSuck 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LosersSuck Click to send private message to LosersSuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
Yeah well the point was that he sucks as a rocker. And sorry but I don't think he has a great voice, "bod" or face. I like men that are a little more... manly.

09-16-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
21. ""We Will Rock You" the musical"
I was curious what part Ty played in the Vegas version so I googled the show. Now that I see how it's described, I can understand why MiG thinks he's a rock star, coming from Ga Ga World, he must feel like gangsta rap.

"The time is the future, in a place that was once called Earth. Globalisation is complete!

Everywhere, the kids watch the same movies, wear the same fashions and think the same thoughts.

It's a safe, happy, Ga Ga world. Unless you're a rebel. Unless you want to Rock. On Planet Mall all musical instruments are banned. The Company Computers generate the tunes and everybody downloads them. It is an age of Boy Bands and of Girl Bands. Of Boy and Girl Bands. Of Girl Bands with a couple of boys in them that look like girls anyway. Nothing is left to chance, hits are scheduled years in advance.

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality

But Resistance is growing. Underneath the gleaming cities, down in the lower depths live the Bohemians. Rebels who believe that there was once a Golden Age when the kids formed their own bands and wrote their own songs. They call that time, The Rhapsody."

http://queenonline.com/wewillrockyou/

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: "We Will Rock You" the musical"
Yikes.

09-16-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
22. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
Just once during this show I would like to see MiG wear a pair of pants that are not completely tight in the knees. The legs of his pants are always so tight. Someone must have told him that tight pants make his legs look longer so he looks taller. He seems to be obsessed with that look. Can't the other guys in the house have an intervention with MiG and his pants? Where is Elly Mae on this? Isn't she suppose to be dressing these guys?

09-16-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
23. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
Maybe all the guys are saying, "No MiG, you look GREAT in those. Really da bomb! Keep wearing 'em."

Or maybe Jordis used up all the extra fabric for her huge pants and MiG is such a nice guy he gets stuck with the scraps.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-05 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

I love Mig too, but his clothing drives me nuts! Just wear a pair of pants that is 1 inch bigger! I think it would actually enhance his great body if he wore clothes that fit better. It might also help him hit those high notes if he was'nt so constricted....(giggle)

09-16-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
25. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
"It might also help him hit those high notes if he was'nt so constricted..."

LOL I almost snorted my coffee on that one.

kjgibsonplayer 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kjgibsonplayer Click to send private message to kjgibsonplayer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
Mig can't even pronounce the words to INXS songs right. And don't even get me started on the stuck in 1992 grunge rocker Marty. My nine year old son could write a better song than Up In The Trees!!

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
Simply not a part of the Mignation! The bottom line really as a guy is that with Marty singing, I can at least jump and and down (yes like J.D., but hey, that is how guys dance), bang my head a bit and get into the song. With J.D., I can go a bit futher and sway with my girlfriend, and perhaps, just perhaps, hold up a lighter. With Mig, I'm heading to get a beer.

09-18-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
29. "RE: I LOVE MIG!"
"With Mig, I'm heading to get a beer."

Nah, dude, cuz you'd have to be in a Broadway or London theater and you just paid over a hundred bucks for that seat and you wouldn't want to waste it on a $10 beer.

Do they even sell beer on Broadway?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •