The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Top 5
[font color="maroon"]Well, thew wheat is starting to separate from the chaff. I predict right now that the final 5 will be%0
nailbone
9 messages
07-19-06 10:46 AM
Supernova Love List Week 2 [View All]
Magni "My Generation" - Very good. Much improved. I liked it. Jenny "Tainted Love" - Hated her voice. Hated the arrangement. The en
Glow
50 messages
07-18-06 03:56 PM
This week's song selections
Patrice – Helter Skelter (The Beatles) Josh – Come As You Are (Nirvana) Storm – Just What I Needed (The Cars) Lukas %
Loree
11 messages
07-17-06 09:24 PM
Tainted Love
I felt oblidged to comment on everyone ripping Tainted Love as a song choice. Yes, Tainted Love by Soft Cell does not seem on the surface to be a g
Wacko Jacko
5 messages
07-17-06 01:45 PM
Rockstar [View All]
Who got kicked off tonight?
melrose
26 messages
07-13-06 11:18 PM
Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2 [View All]
I ended up running this for AI last season and I thought I'd see if there was enough interest to run it for Rock Star. Since we have the
Snidget
27 messages
07-13-06 12:25 PM
Question About Tommy Lee
I really want to like him. But I'm haunted by some alledged wife abuse talk some time ago. I know I could Google this but the truth coul
Savahnna
12 messages
07-13-06 11:12 AM
Rock Star Sued
A previous band called "Supernova" is suing Rock Star:Supernova. http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060712/en_- v_eo/19477%0
cheesybread
3 messages
07-12-06 03:01 PM
Song Choices for this week [View All]
Here is a list of what everyone is singing this week for those that want to know: Magni – My Generation (The Who) Jenny Galt %
Loree
35 messages
07-12-06 02:34 PM
Week 2 - Reality Show
So I watched the Week 2 reality show last night (on-line) and here are my thoughts: - No challenge? What's up with that?
cheesybread
8 messages
07-12-06 02:28 PM
myspace links
Because I think every fan of the show should know some background. Zayra - www.myspace.com/zayra Toby - www.myspace.com/jukekartel
Glow
11 messages
07-11-06 02:09 PM
Rock Star - How many eps per week?
Remind me how this worked last season?? Last night on Canadian TV there were 3 RockStar shows (the first 2 were on Global, the latt
byoffer
6 messages
07-11-06 08:42 AM
Supernova Love List: week 1 [View All]
Rock Star: Supernova is upon us and in board tradition, so is the Love List. All I can say after the premier is a big … WOW! I am so excited f
dreamerbeliever
44 messages
07-10-06 02:21 PM
Matt Hoffer's interview
http://www.foxesonidol.com/cgi-bin/ae.p- ?mode=1&article=article1925.art&page=1 The only thing interesting in the inte
xwraith27
2 messages
07-10-06 08:02 AM
Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06 [View All]
Who's the first one to go? Who's in the bottom three? We're about to find out. The episode starts out by telling us that Chris%
Bebo
36 messages
07-07-06 03:27 PM
East Coast Discussion Thread - 7/5/06 [View All]
For those of us who want to chat about the show before the westies have a chance to see it. Two singers so far --- and I am already left wo
HistoryDetective
34 messages
07-06-06 05:08 PM
Countdown to Supernova
Well we’re now about 2 weeks away from the premier of Rockstar: Supernova and I must admit that I’m completely pumped. Season one fans should be
dreamerbeliever
18 messages
07-05-06 04:14 PM
The answer everyone has been waiting for.......
The 'Band' for the next Rockstar has been announced. I must say I am disappointed. Not even sure I will watch. But the new band is (from Melo
Wacko Jacko
20 messages
06-14-06 04:24 PM
INXS Greedy Guys
What is it with them charging to access information on there website? I used to view the website and haven't been to it in a month or so. The fo
Wacko Jacko
8 messages
06-05-06 11:32 AM
another way RS kicks AI's butt
[link:games.kjram.com/bd2006/home.asp|B- ooke Burke 53, Kellie Pickler 10.] Biggest blow-out of the tournament so far. :)
SherpaDave
4 messages
05-28-06 11:12 PM
INXS - Weekend Today Concert Series
What a fantastic way to start the morning today with INXS and JD rocking the Plaza. The only way it would have been better is if I had the time for t
CattyChat
3 messages
05-18-06 10:41 AM
Need your help...
For all you Rock Star lovers.... if you haven't ventured over to the Off-topic forum lately, there is a battle of the Reality TV shows going on.%0
Meemo
3 messages
03-28-06 03:01 PM
Inxs contestants on Supernova????
I have heard rumors on many message boards and the Rock Star site that there will be a couple Rock Star Inxs rockers on the new Rock Star Supernova. T
Smurfybrown
4 messages
03-22-06 06:24 PM
Marty Rocks On .... For Marty Fans
I found this online and thought others might be interested. Marty rocks on Chicago's Casey not INXS' pick
Moother
10 messages
03-17-06 08:15 PM
New Season... [View All]
Been off the board for a while but I thought I would drop in to see what, if anything, or anyone (Loree?) knows about the new season o
cheesybread
27 messages
03-04-06 10:21 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (40)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •