The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This week's song selections "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This week's song selections "
Patrice – Helter Skelter (The Beatles)
Josh – Come As You Are (Nirvana)
Storm – Just What I Needed (The Cars)
Lukas – Let’s Spend the Night Together (The Rolling Stones)
Jill – All Right Now (Free)
Ryan – Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
Phil – White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane)
Dana – It’s My Life (Bon Jovi)
Toby – Runaway Train (Soul Asylum)
Magni – Plush (Stone Temple Pilots)
Zayra – Everybody Hurts (R.E.M.)
Jenny – Drive (Incubus)
Dilana – Zombie (The Cranberries)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This week's song selections Glow 07-16-06 1
 RE: This week's song selections xwraith27 07-17-06 2
   RE: This week's song selections Loree 07-17-06 3
       RE: This week's song selections Magnolia_Rocker 07-17-06 4
       RE: This week's song selections xwraith27 07-17-06 10
   RE: This week's song selections SherpaDave 07-17-06 7
       RE: This week's song selections xwraith27 07-17-06 11
 RE: This week's song selections Savahnna 07-17-06 5
 RE: This week's song selections geg6 07-17-06 6
   RE: This week's song selections Deekeryu 07-17-06 8
       RE: This week's song selections LittleFox 07-17-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This week's song selections "
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-06 AT 01:06 AM (EST)

"Let's Spend The Night Together"? oh yes, baby, let's. *swoon* I can't wait to see this.

The reality episodes are loading really slowly for me tonight. I just got through the first one. The vocal coach one. I'm dying to see the rest of them but I don't know if I'll be able to tonight.

I love Lukas's honesty. I'm confused though about his comments with the vocal coach. From what I've read, he has had vocal training. And I like what he said about not wanting to reveal everything he can do just yet.

Dilana should knock "Zombie" out of the park.

I remember Neal doing "Fortunate Son" last year. I like Ryan but Neal nailed that song. I wonder how Ryan will measure up.

I'm interested to see how this year's sleeper, Magni, will do with Plush. Seems like a good song choice.

ETA: Okay. I finally finished watching the reality episodes. I couldn't go to bed without seeing all of it. I am very excited for this week's show and I'm very addicted to this season. Or more specifically, I'm very addicted to Lukas Rossi. There's always room for more fans when you all admit that I've been right about him all along.

an arkie work of art

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This week's song selections "
Dana – It’s My Life - Ugh. Wrong song choice, IMHO.

Zayra – Everybody Hurts - If she means that everybody's ears will hurt, then yeah. I agree.

Dilana – Zombie - Ooh. I can't help but think that her voice is too low for this song, but at the same time I think she'll do an amazing job as always.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This week's song selections "
From what I have heard Dilana performs "Zombie" all the time in concert. It is one of her specialties. So of course she is going to do really well. Meanwhile most of the others are doing songs for the first time. But the performance show was said to be fantastic and almost everyone has one of their best performances so far. Can't wait!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-17-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This week's song selections "
Ohhhh, Zombie's an old time favorite of mine. Can't wait to hear Dilana sing it!

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

07-17-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This week's song selections "
Well in that case, I guess I am looking forward to Dilana singing. She hasn't really shown that much of a vocal range, is why I think her voice is too low. But the songs that she's picked have just really emphasized how much stage presence she has. I've found myself not writing any comments until after she's through with her song, while for the others, I'm done commenting and the song's not even halfway through.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This week's song selections "
>Zayra – Everybody Hurts - If
>she means that everybody's ears
>will hurt, then yeah. I
>agree.
>
Took the words right outta my mouth. Hate this song, hate this singer. I sense abuse of the mute button.

07-17-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: This week's song selections "
Two weeks in a row that she's made my poor baby cry. Which is why I'm planning to use head phones just for her performance. Of course, with the volume turned WAAY low.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This week's song selections "
lol.....something about Airplane and Nirvanna in the same session strikes me funny.

I can't wait to hear White Rabbit. What a classic!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This week's song selections "
Okay, two of my favorite songs of all time are in this bunch. I have no doubt that Toby can make me swoon with "Runaway Train." But I have some doubts about Magni doing "Plush." He was better last week than his first week. But if he butchers STP? He's dead to me. LOL.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This week's song selections "
Dilana is going to butcher one of my favorite songs, Oh noooooooo.

Can't wait to see what interesting spin Zayra will make to REM's song. It will be a laugh nonetheless.

Cool, an Incubus song.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This week's song selections "
OOOHHHHH Can't wait to hear Toby and Dilana then..........again!!!1

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •