The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-06, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
I ended up running this for AI last season and I thought I'd see if there was enough interest to run it for Rock Star.

Since we have the "save yourself" round the who should go home is optional, so I changed it to Bottom Three rather than who will go.

Tell us who your bottom three are, then who you think America will put in the bottom three.

Speculation about how "save yourself" will go also totally appropriate or who will go home also appropriate.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... cheesybread 07-12-06 1
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... brvnkrz 07-12-06 2
   RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... xwraith27 07-12-06 4
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... toddE 07-12-06 3
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... Glow 07-12-06 5
   RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... Wacko Jacko 07-12-06 6
       RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... Wacko Jacko 07-13-06 18
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... nailbone 07-12-06 7
   RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... LittleFox 07-12-06 8
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... djandy 07-12-06 9
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... dreamerbeliever 07-12-06 10
   RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... nailbone 07-12-06 11
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... CattyChat 07-12-06 12
 RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... Glow 07-12-06 13
   RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... brvnkrz 07-12-06 14
   RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... frisky 07-12-06 15
       RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... SherpaDave 07-12-06 16
       RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... nailbone 07-13-06 17
           RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... SherpaDave 07-13-06 19
           RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... Savahnna 07-13-06 20
               RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... bystander 07-13-06 21
               RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... nailbone 07-13-06 22
                   RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... Savahnna 07-13-06 23
           RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... toddE 07-13-06 24
               RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... Savahnna 07-13-06 25
                   RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... toddE 07-13-06 26
                       RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three... Savahnna 07-13-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"

My predictions for bottom 3:

Dana Andrews
Zayra Alvarez
Ryan Star

These are not in order of who I liked or disliked, just what I think will happen.

I think Zayra goes home.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Zayra
Zayra
Zayra

or
Zayra
Patrice
Dana

A wonderful Arkie original

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-12-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Zayra
Zayra
Zayra

I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Get that thing off my screen. But seriously,

Should:

Zayra, Phil, Jill - Zayra going

Will:

Zayra, Phil, Jill - Jill going

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Should Be:
Jill
Chris
Ryan

Will Be:
Jill--she was awful, terrible imitation, redonkulous comments
Chris-lame! Totally wrong for the group and muy karaoke.
Zayra-I ilked her, but her comments won't help

Goes:
Tough one!
I'll say Jill, just because a guy left last time.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Should be:
Jill, Jenny, Zayra with Jill leaving.

Will be:
Jill, Zayra, Chris with Jill leaving. *crosses fingers*

an arkie work of art

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-12-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

Should:
Jill
Storm
Chris

Will:
Jill
Chris
Jenny

Chris will be going home. The only person who can save Chris is Dana...if she makes bottom three.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-13-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"

>Chris will be going home.
>The only person who can
>save Chris is Dana...if she
>makes bottom three.

Did I nail this one or what? To me it was very obvisious he was going. Even though Chris put on his best performance yet the other two really were better. While Jill just knocked it out of the park......Zayra made a gutsy move and played the same song same version she did last time that Gilby totally hated....as hard as some of you believe it the guys I think admired that. Chris was just mediocre each performance. Both Jill and Zayra at least show some creativity and will be more fun to watch in future weeks. Do Jill or Zayra stand a chance of winning this thing? No. But at least they will be fun to watch.

Most are ripping Zayra's version of you really got me. I truly enjoyed it. It was very creative and catchy in my mind. Is it right for SuperNova? Probably not. But still good in my opinion.

Let's just say SuperNova had a chance to pick a mediocre singer like Chris or to go with a talented entertainer like Zayra....no doubt in my mind Zayra would win that gig.....Gilby would probably quit the band but Tommy and Jason would be happy. Some say they played sissor paper rock to determine their choice....my guess is Gilby wanted to keep Chris and the others especially Jason wanted to keep Zayra. They compromised. In the end it will not matter Zayra or Chris will not be fronting SuperNova. I think they made the right choice....Zayra will provide more entertainment.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

Chris, Jill, Zayra

I think Chris goes this time. I'm over Zayra, but she may get another chance since this is Chris's second time in the bottom 3. And Jill made some idiot choices this week, but I think she should and will get another chance.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
I still think the male audience is voting for Zayra as horrible as she sings.......

So I'll say Jill, Chris, and Phil in the bottom with Jill going home. Copying Courtney was a big mistake - no one likes a copy cat.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-12-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Should be:
Zayra
Jill
Chris

Will be:
Zayra
Jill
Chris

With Zayra going home (I hope).

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Bottom 3 should be ...
Zayra
Jill
Jenny

Bottom 3 will be ...
Zayra
Jill
Chris

Going home ...
Chris

While I love my little sexy kitty Zayra, I do believe that she deserves to be going home. However, let's not forget that Mark Burnett & his crew may have a little influence here too. Zayra has the hotness factor (good for ratings), she is lippy (good for ratings), and may be getting heavy vote #'s from outside the USA (good for ratings overseas). She'll be toast soon enough though, maybe this week or next?

07-12-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Zayra is hot, but everyone of the gals has an above-average hotness factor. Wonder how many votes actually do come from outside the USA.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Should be Bottom 3:

JILL!!!!! - 2 weeks in a row, she screamed and stunk up the stage. I sure hope it's her going home.

Phil -- He's seriously weak in the vocals and should have gone last week. He sure didn't redeem himself last night.

So many others could be in this third spot, I can choose. Maybe Chris or Ryan or Jenny (blah performances and blah personalities won't be missed)

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
I am very irritated by the eliminations show tonight. Chris had his best performance so far. They even told him that! And Zayra? Zayra didn't even pick a new song to sing. *rolls eyes*

Jill sounded good. I still don't like her though.

an arkie work of art

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
I enjoyed Jill and I didn't expect to. Thought there was no way she could pull off that song. I liked it.

A wonderful Arkie original

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Ditto, Flow.

I thought Zayra wrote her ticket home when she picked the same song and they hated her arrangement last night. I said to DH, I said "She may as well have picked Duran Duran."

THEN, they keep her?? WTF?

Those three guys are thinking with the wrong head, IMO.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Word. Dumbasses.

07-13-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
I missed some of the end. Did they say why they decided to keep Zayra, other than just because they picked Chris to go?

While I did have the same reaction to Zayra singing the same song again (stupid stupid stupid), I did pick Chris to go, based on his bottom 3 status two weeks in a row. And one of the band even mentioned that "that's hard to ignore".

I think Zayra squeaked out one more week, but that's it, UNLESS she just kicks ass next week.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
The only way she'll kick ass next week is if she brings a donkey onstage.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-13-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Wasn't Suzi in the bottom 3 a few times last year?

I'm comfortable being in the minority with my views...
I would think the band would be in a more independent thinking mode than to allign their decisions with the viewing audience Unless of course the voting is skewed. CBS would never permit that. ha...

I find singing the same song after being told "you have no idea what we're into"...was more offensive. But what do I know??

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-13-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
It seemed to me that "Supernova" was too caught up in the "you've been in the bottom three two weeks in a row now" fact, then the fact that Zayra sang the same song twice after being told she svcked. I don't think the second time around was any better than the first. There's no way in heck that she'll win this thing.

I thought Jill looked and sounded much better last night. She's hot in my book! Zayra? Not so much!

07-13-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
I would think the band would be in a more independent thinking mode than to allign their decisions with the viewing audience

Except that those are the folks that'll be buying the tix/CDs...

07-13-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
>I would think the band
>would be in a more
>independent thinking mode than to
>allign their decisions with the
>viewing audience

>
>Except that those are the folks
>that'll be buying the tix/CDs...

Right. I wasn't thinking that far in advance. Whoever makes it...I'm pretty sure I won't be one of those folks.

And how true in my case...I was never into INXS before Rockstar. I was rooting for JD from the beginning...AND I went to see them in concert in AC. I really don't know if I would have persued my interst in them if Suzi or say Neal won the compitition. I hearbv stand corrected.

07-13-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
I think Zayra rocked harder last night than the night before, but Tommy loved her even the first time. I'd say she's the least good-looking of the girls, but her "look" and attitude are good for this group.

I think she is one of the few I could actually see fronting the band. But she seems to lack popularity, like Suzi (who I always thought was weak) last season.

I'd say Dilana has to be a heavy favorite at this early time, because she is practically the only one I can see fronting this group. None of the guys has all three key ingredients--the right look, sound and attitude--and hardly any of the girls.

07-13-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"

> None of the guys
>has all three key ingredients--the
>right look, sound and attitude--and
>hardly any of the girls.

Now if you were talking about Supernova.....I'd agree.

But as far as the contestents are concerned...I think Toby's got all 3

07-13-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
Toby has the right voice and attitude, and the girls do like him. His look, IMO, doesn't fit with the other guys (tommy, gilby, jason).

07-13-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Should Be./Will Be Bottom Three Week #2"
>Toby has the right voice and
>attitude, and the girls do
>like him. His look,
>IMO, doesn't fit with the
>other guys (tommy, gilby, jason).
>

Thank G-d for Toby

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •