The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernova Love List Week 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Supernova Love List Week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-06 AT 11:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-11-06 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

In order of appearance:

Magni "My Generation" - Very good. Much improved. I liked it.

Jenny "Tainted Love" - Hated her voice. Hated the arrangement. The end got better but not enough to make up for it.

Jill "Violet" - *vomit*

Zayra "You Really Got Me" - *puke*

Chris "Take Me Out" - oh boy. I'm guessing it wasn't good. I told myself I wouldn't do this because it's not fair but I couldn't help comparing him to Marty and that hurt him real bad. If I had a little picture of Marty pissing on Chris, I'd put it here.

Dilana "Ring Of Fire" - I love her. Love her. But I wasn't sold on this at all. My dog hid under the table, dude. At first, I thought it was a giggle-worthy coincidence but now I'm not so sure.

Josh "With Arms Wide Open" - He made me forget I was listening to Creed so I was able to appreciate the song again. Love him.

Phil "If You Could Only See" - I kept comparing it to PNH and it wasn't helping Phil but I liked it anyway. Certainly not bottom 3 territory this week.

Storm "Surrender" - One of the greatest songs ever. EVER. I love it. She was great.

Patrice "Heart Shaped Box" - No.

Lukas "Don't Panic" - My television caught on fire. *stunned momentary silence* I have never seen anything hotter than this guy. Say what you will. That is either the best looking pair of jeans and the best looking t-shirt ever or it's him. He has the most perfect mouth ever. And those eyes? And that talent? And that presence? And that "Glowie knows your story and it makes her heart bleed"? This guy's passion and everything else that makes him who he is makes me love him more and more. Nobody NOBODY compares to his talent. Not even a little. I'm about to explode. (I really think Jared's in trouble this time.)

Ryan "Jumpin Jack Flash" - I didn't hear or see him. He was the "I had to go after Lukas" victim. DH said he liked him.

Dana "Born To Be Wild" - No you weren't. Right on, Tommy.

Toby "Somebody Told Me" - Hell yeah. He kicked it.

My rankings:

Lukas
*drop*
Toby
Storm
*drop*
Magni
Josh
Dilana
*drop*
Ryan (taking DH's word for it)
Phil
Patrice
Dana
*HUGE drop*
Chris
Jenny
Zayra
Jill

an arkie work of art
ETA please excuse my spelling. sheesh

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 dreamerbeliever 07-12-06 1
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 Glow 07-12-06 2
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 tribephyl 07-12-06 3
       RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 dreamerbeliever 07-12-06 28
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 Breezy 07-12-06 4
   *nods* zombiebaby 07-12-06 8
       RE: *nods* Breezy 07-12-06 9
           RE: *nods* Glow 07-12-06 14
               RE: *nods* Breezy 07-12-06 15
                   RE: *nods* tamarama 07-12-06 17
                       RE: *nods* nailbone 07-12-06 19
                       RE: *nods* thndrkttn 07-12-06 29
                           RE: *nods* geg6 07-12-06 30
                               RE: *nods* Glow 07-12-06 31
                               RE: *nods* CattyChat 07-12-06 39
                           LMAO Breezy 07-12-06 33
                   mmmm Glow 07-12-06 25
                       RE: mmmm nailbone 07-12-06 34
                           RE: mmmm tamarama 07-12-06 35
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 cheesybread 07-12-06 5
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 SilverStar 07-12-06 21
       RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 brvnkrz 07-12-06 23
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 nharfan 07-12-06 47
       RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 Glow 07-12-06 48
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 arkiegrl 07-12-06 6
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 brvnkrz 07-12-06 7
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 Breezy 07-12-06 10
       RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 brvnkrz 07-12-06 11
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 Wacko Jacko 07-12-06 13
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 toddE 07-12-06 20
       RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 brvnkrz 07-12-06 22
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 xwraith27 07-12-06 12
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 tamarama 07-12-06 16
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 LittleFox 07-12-06 18
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 nailbone 07-12-06 24
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 djandy 07-12-06 26
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 geg6 07-12-06 27
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 tamarama 07-12-06 36
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 Loree 07-12-06 32
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 DebCapsFan 07-12-06 37
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 CattyChat 07-12-06 38
   RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 rmac1027 07-12-06 41
 Hole CD pic Tahj 07-12-06 40
   RE: Hole CD pic rmac1027 07-12-06 42
       RE: Hole CD pic Tahj 07-12-06 43
           RE: Hole CD pic ginger 07-12-06 44
               RE: Hole CD pic Tahj 07-12-06 45
               RE: Hole CD pic brvnkrz 07-12-06 46
                   RE: Hole CD pic ginger 07-18-06 50
 RE: Supernova Love List Week 2 Magnolia_Rocker 07-13-06 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
You stealing my gig Glow??? lol Was working on it! Great things take a little time ya know. I'll post my entire starter thread just to be a pain in the azz ...

So what did you think of the week two performances by these fourteen rockers? Have new favorites emerged, did any week one favorites make your heart beat faster yet again, or who had you scratching your head wondering what the *bleep* was that?

Remember that a love list is all about you and whatever you want to base it on. As long as you’re being true to your feelings, then it is correct.

1) Dilana – Johnny Cash “Ring of Fire” (1) Just couldn’t take my eyes off of this girl yet again. Was a little concerned of how she would sound when slowing it down, no more worries on that front. Every time Dilana performs I equate it to a painting, one of a kind and an original. Love the tongue action my mistress of rock, made me wish I was a giant tootsie pop and she hadn’t eaten for weeks.

2) Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Don’t Panic” (3) Can we just end the show and have the final two of Lukas & Dilana fight it out now? Much like Dilana, was a little worried how he would sound when slowed down, no more worries there either. Actually got to hear some tone to his voice this week and I was even more impressed by Lukas. Fantastic job Lucky Charm!

3) Toby Rand – The Killers “Somebody Told Me” (10) Last week I just didn’t feel it, this week I obviously did. Little bit of a rough start to the song but it came around. Great way to close the show. Not totally sold on this Aussie, but great job this week.

4) Magni – The Who “My Generation” (13) Magni shoots up the charts like a bullet. Really dug the look, the sound, and the energy. Mucho mucho improved. All 128 people in Iceland can now be proud of him. Nice rebound and definitely not deserving to be a bottom three dweller.

5) Zayra Alvarez – The Kinks “You Really Got Me” (2) She’s still my little sexy kitten but I had a feeling her doing The Kinks would blow and yep it did. Well maybe not blow, more like she just got exposed vocally. Last season Daphna was my sweetie and this season it’s Zayra. Parting so soon yet again will be such sweet sorrow. Shocked if she’s not booted this or next week. Still love the look of this girl. Yummy!

6) Storm Large – Cheap Trick “Surrender” (5) To much theatrics and not enough substance this week. Wasn’t her outfit and look kind of from the 80’s? Thought Cheap Trick was 70’s. It was alright, nothing to spectacular from a spectacular song. Still lovey me some Stormy.

7) Phil Ritchie – Tonic “If you could only See” (11) Agree with Dave in that I really like the sound of his voice. Really don’t get Jason’s knock of stage presentation. He was better this week then last, all you can ask for.

8) Ryan Star – Rolling Stones “Jumpin Jack Flash” (6) Don’t think Ryan is really the showboat type and that’s cool. He should stay who he is because it’s good. Didn’t dislike his version but wasn’t blown away either, so a little bump down the ole love list. Will be disappointed if goes anytime soon, I see him more as a mid-show Tommy victim.

9) Josh Logan – Creed “With Arms Wide Open” (7) Think me and nails may be the only 2 around here who don’t mind hearing a Creed song on the radio. So wanted Josh to do well with it but just didn’t dig it. Such a powerful song when done correctly, and I felt limp.

10) Patrice Pike – Nirvana “Heart Shaped Box” (8) The hotness factor with Patrice went sky high but the rock ability took a huge nosedive. So do I really want to hear the pop version of Heart Shape Box? No not really. Jordis absolutely ripped into that song like hear life depended on it and Patrice may have gotten a paper-cut. Still love her voice & hoping for great things.

11) Chris Pierson – Franz Ferdinand “Take me Out” (15) Jason’s advice of him finding out who is, is dead on. Is it just me or is Chris transforming himself into Jim Morrison right before our eyes? What does he do after the eventual boot (cause it’s coming), move to France, grow a beard & potbelly, and then OD?

12) Dana Andrews – Stepphenwolf “Born to be Wild” (14) Just because you have outward appearance of a rock star doesn’t mean your rock sweetie. Said it last week and will reiterate, the pipes are clearly there but would you really buy the Supernova album with her fronting it?

13) Jenny Galt – Soft Cell “Tainted Love” (9) Hated it!

14) Jill Gioia – Hole “Violet” (12) Hated it even more!

Booted: Matt Hoffer (4) Sad to see my hometown kid go but he’ll be just fine. The Duran Duran choice was oh so bad but I still think it was the best of the three on elimination night. I’ll be on the lookout to see him live here in Chi-town.

The order the contestants appeared ...

Magi – The Who “My Generation”
Jenny Galt – Soft Cell “Tainted Love”
Jill Gioia – Hole “Violet”
Zayra Alvarez – The Kinks “You Really Got Me”
Chris Pierson – Franz Ferdinand “Take me Out”
Dilana – Johnny Cash “Ring of Fire”
Josh Logan – Creed “With Arms Wide Open”
Phil Ritchie – Tonic “If you could only See”
Storm Large – Cheap Trick “Surrender”
Patrice Pike – Nirvana “Heart Shaped Box”
Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Don’t Panic”
Ryan Star – Rolling Stones “Jumpin Jack Flash”
Dana Andrews – Steppenwolf “Born to be Wild”
Toby Rand – The Killers “Somebody Told Me”

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-12-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
No way, dude. I thought I'd waited long enough.

Dilana won bonus points for rearranging it for sure. i just didn't love it.
Lukas. oh yeah, baby.
I'm not sure I'm totally sold on Toby either but he did have two good performances. They all can't say that.
Magni was great. He might be one of those sleepers I hear so much about.
Zayra way up here?
I just really enjoy Storm.
Phil is pretty good. I think he suffers from nerves maybe?
Ryan is great. I just don't remember his performance. I'll rewatch it some day after I have stoppe the recording after watching Lukas for the gazillionth time. I'll leave it off for a while and watch him fresh.
Love Josh. Hate Creed.
I like Patrice but I need people covering Nirvana to make me forget they're covering Nirvana.

Totally agree with the last four.

an arkie work of art

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Ditto what dreamer said.
Order and everything.
In fact I don't care who goes as long as it's not Dilana. And Toby and Josh.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
And I agree with everything u said! Always knew you had impeccable taste tribey

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
I must have watched a different show.

The only three I enjoyed were Dilana, Patrice and Toby. The rest? eh, not so good and a few have a tendency to sing thru their nose.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "*nods*"
I'll just sit here with the Mistress of Booze and agree.

I liked Lukas the first week but thought he was horrendous this week.

Did not think Jill was *that* bad either.

Look at me I got a Sweet Summer Syren Siggie!

07-12-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: *nods*"
Lukas was that weird looking short person right? *shiver*

07-12-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
14. "RE: *nods*"
No, that's Jill.

an arkie work of art

07-12-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
15. "RE: *nods*"

OK, maybe he's not short... but he looks like a little person.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-12-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: *nods*"
It's the enormous head.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: *nods*"
He is short, just not Jill short.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: *nods*"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

Short dood has a forehead the size of Montana. The glare coming off of it is enough to blind someone. And I thought he sucked!

DISCLAIMER: This post was in no way meant to be offensive to Glow. Normally, she and I agree on men. I think she just may have gone insane on this one. BUT, I am sure if she tries hard enough, she can just 'think' herself sane again.
ET to change wording.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: *nods*"
I'll cut her a break for a while here. She's just dazzled by his amazing stage presence (I'll give him that, for sure). Soon enough, she'll see the error of her ways and fall for Toby. Like she should.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation
My god, that forehead! I know bald people who have smaller foreheads.

07-12-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
31. "RE: *nods*"
You'll all miss me when I refuse to post here! hrmpf. *stomps off*

I kid, of course. To each her own and whatnot.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: *nods*"
There's my Geg . . . we seem to habe similar tastes, chickadee .

Toby is not up to JD's level of hotness, but he does me just fine for this season (pickings are slim and I'd have to jump teams to name the serious hotties to lust after .

Kind Creation of ARNutz

07-12-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
33. "LMAO"
Maybe that's it, the glare off his forehead is making it hard for her think herself back sane. *snort*

07-12-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
25. "mmmm"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

That picture is my background on my work computer. It's even more prettiful when it covers my entire screen. *dreamy sigh* I have a different *points down* one on my home computer that is ADORABLE. *swoonfilledlove*

an arkie work of art

07-12-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: mmmm"
OMH!!! He's Cyclops of X-Men fame!!

07-12-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: mmmm"
Menudo's water boy?

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

Ok, I'm back early this time. No waiting around. I'm having a harder time getting into the show this time, but I really want to. I think as the contestants start to work harder, explore/expose their talents, and generally improve then the show will really grab me.

First, I'd just like to say Tommy Lee offers *zero* (as in zilch, nada) help to any performer. The comment about Mick Jagger was stupid after they ripped Jill for impersonating Courtney Hole. He is fond of a simple one liner that may incite a cheer or a jeer but offers no help to the performer, IMHO.

1. Storm Large – Cheap Trick “Surrender”(1) - I love everthing about her. She can sing. She captures my attention and works the stage. And she's hot as hell. My only critique is the "gang-style gun-finger point" thing. Find some new gestures. But next time can I be the mic stand?

2. Magi – The Who “My Generation”(8) - Earned it more this time. Didn't seem to be a particularly challenging song to sing but he did it well.

3. Dilana – Johnny Cash “Ring of Fire”(4) - Thought the judges would hate it (which they did not), but I was impressed. It showed courage and talent to be able to slow down and mellow out after last weeks performance and the judges constant advice to go harder, grittier, dirty.

4. Toby Rand – The Killers “Somebody Told Me”(T6) - Did well with this song. I enjoyed it. My DW's Storm.

5. Ryan Star – Rolling Stones “Jumpin Jack Flash”(3) - It is an indication of an increasing display of talent that though Ryan was much better this week he still fell two spots. Cool.

6. Patrice Pike – Nirvana “Heart Shaped Box”(T6) - A servicable rendition of the song. Not bad, which is good for a Nirvana cover.

7. Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Don’t Panic”(5) - Sorry folks, just don't see the fascination with this guy. I could handle the cockiness if there was any sense of vulnerability but just seems to have an ego the size of his forehead. I may come around if he can do as Jason suggested and not constrict his voice. If he can open it up with better control (as I think Marty did last season) it would put him much higher in my book.

8. Josh Logan – Creed “With Arms Wide Open”(T6) - Lacked the power I hope for in this song. Maybe it's because he doesn't have kids but if done right the lyrics of this song can bring you back to the miraculous moment when your child(ren) were born.

9. Chris Pierson – Franz Ferdinand “Take me Out”(10) - My faith in Chris may have been misplaced. It is dwindling. This doesn't seem to be a hard song, but he still didn't get it. He tried to lengthen some of the notes in a song that is supposed to be choppy (I don't know the actual musical term - stuccatto?).

10. Jenny Galt – Soft Cell “Tainted Love”(7) - Better then last week, but still uninspiring.

11. Phil Ritchie – Tonic “If you could only See”(9) - His shoulder movements just make me think of Dan Akkroyd and Steve Martin doing the "Two wild and crazy guys!". I'll have to close my eyes (with Jason) next time and just listen.

12. Dana Andrews – Steppenwolf “Born to be Wild”(T6) - Seemed like a Bachelorette party Kareoke performance.

13. Jill Gioia – Hole “Violet”(T6) - Dave nailed her to the wall for the Courtney impression. She was an idiot to deny it. If I saw any woman with messy, dirty-blonde hair, a white dress and high-top black boots I would think they were imitating Courtney Love. Let alone actually doing a Hole song, with a bouquet of roses no less.

14. Zayra Alvarez – The Kinks “You Really Got Me”(2) - I was flicking to LCS and missed her performance last night. Caught the critique and thought it was real harsh from Gilby. I watched the performance this morning online. Wow, was Gilby kind!

*fixed numbering.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
First, I'd just like to say Tommy Lee offers *zero* (as in zilch, nada) help to any performer. The comment about Mick Jagger was stupid after they ripped Jill for impersonating Courtney Hole. He is fond of a simple one liner that may incite a cheer or a jeer but offers no help to the performer, IMHO.

Exactly. I totally agree, and I thought the exact same thing last night. He thinks he's being funny or cool, but he offers no constructive criticism. Really, none of the members of the band are too good at it, but Tommy is the worst.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
I agree that this year's band is not as constructive as INXS was last year.
What value comes from asking a contestant if she is wearing underwear? *rolls eyes*

A wonderful Arkie original

nharfan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nharfan Click to send private message to nharfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
<6. Josh Logan – Creed “With Arms Wide Open”(T6) - Lacked the power I hope for in this song. Maybe it's because he doesn't have kids but if done right the lyrics of this song can bring you back to the miraculous moment when your child(ren) were born.>

I agree it wasn't his best performance. I'm a fan of his and I've seen him tons of times at home and he's great but I just wanted to mention that Josh does have a son. He mentioned at the start of the song that he was sending it out to his son.

07-12-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Welcome to the boards, nhrfan. I did know that Josh has a son (I just heard/saw/read that somewhere. Did I just hear that on the house episode?) and that he said the song was for him. I obviously overlooked cheesy's comment. Thank you for clearing it up.

an arkie work of art

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Dilana – Johnny Cash “Ring of Fire”
Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Don’t Panic”
Toby Rand – The Killers “Somebody Told Me”
Storm Large – Cheap Trick “Surrender”
Magi – The Who “My Generation”
Chris Pierson – Franz Ferdinand “Take me Out”
Phil Ritchie – Tonic “If you could only See”
Josh Logan – Creed “With Arms Wide Open”
Ryan Star – Rolling Stones “Jumpin Jack Flash”
Dana Andrews – Steppenwolf “Born to be Wild”
Patrice Pike – Nirvana “Heart Shaped Box”
Jenny Galt – Soft Cell “Tainted Love”
Jill Gioia – Hole “Violet”
Zayra Alvarez – The Kinks “You Really Got Me”

07-12-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
For the most part, I thought this week was pretty bad. So I will only list the ones that I liked. The rest were not worth mentioning.

1. Toby
2. Dilana
3. Storm
4. Magni-only because he obviously watched himself last week and realized was a dolt he was. He gets most improved.

07-12-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
So it was just this week? (cause I missed last week)

07-12-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Yes. Last week was much, much better. This week reminded me of AI auditions. I was not at all please.
And Zayra? or whatever her name is. Must go and I am sure will go home this week. Her ego is a joke.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-12-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

Real bad week. There were only 5 performances that I somewhat liked.

1) Toby Rand – The Killers “Somebody Told Me” In my opinion this guy is the most talented on the show. Not saying he is the most right for the band, but I still think he can be a fit. I anticipate all he performances. I really enjoyed it.

2) Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Don’t Panic” I agree with someones comments....it will come down to Lukas and Dilana for the final spot. Predict Toby will finish third. After that a big drop off. I trully enjoyed his performance even though I did not know the song.

3) Dilana – Johnny Cash “Ring of Fire” I really thought her performance of this song was mediocre, but still better than every one below. What gets me is America's love with Johnny Cash. Honestly if anyone contestent got up there and sang a Johnny Cash song every week they would win the contest. I feel you could get up there and fart a Johnny Cash song and get rave reviews. LOL.

4) Zayra Alvarez – The Kinks “You Really Got Me” Call me crazy. I truly loved her rendition of this song. It was very creative and entertaining. She got ripped way too hard by Gilby. Look all you need to say is nice performance, but not quite what we are looking for as a band. He was mean.

5) Dana Andrews – Steppenwolf “Born to be Wild” I did not enjoy her at all last week. This weeks performance I liked. She spiced it up. I know she is not what they are looking for they have pretty much said it, but there was a chance they could of gone for a more sexy sound....work with her a little and she could work. Although, at this point I think the band feels she is a little too nice to hang with them. Rockers hate nice girls more than anything.....still she has some talent.

The mediocre
6) Ryan Star – Rolling Stones “Jumpin Jack Flash” This guy is a little to emotionless for SuperNova. I think he started off slow and got better as time went. He just does not look like he enjoys what he does. This guy should get more pumped up.

7) Magni – The Who “My Generation” Much better than last week. Yet still mediocre.

I hated the rest....all really about the same but will try to rank them......actually I won't even try....they were all equally as bad.

Last) Josh Logan – Creed “With Arms Wide Open” I said last week...even though I enjoyed last weeks performance that this guy would get old fast. He has that annoying neck twitch and soulful sound. He sings like he should be in Nsync or 98 Degrees instead of SuperNova.

LAST) Storm Large – Cheap Trick “Surrender” I REALLY hated this performance. She looked like a Spice Girl and as Dave put it....she sounded and projected like Cats. I HATED REALLY HATED THIS ONE....honestly I hated it so much I rank it last...just because I hated it more than the others...well with the exception of Jill....so tied for last.

LAST) Phil Ritchie – Tonic “If you could only See” All the observances about this guy are dead on. Except I don't see what is great about his voice....he mumbles. Jason was right on with this guy. His stage presence sucks....he moves very little except wiggles like a worm. PU.

LAST) Patrice Pike – Nirvana “Heart Shaped Box” I hated the original verion of this song and her version did not do the song justice. Too me she is annoying and he performace was bland. It must be her arrangements because even the house band does not sound good when she plays.....or maybe it is her guitar playing dragging the songs down. I don't know. The most bland performer this season.

LAST) Chris Pierson – Franz Ferdinand “Take me Out” I so wanted to like this guy. But what a weak performance. It is like a vacuum sucked all the energy out of this guy. Maybe the comments from last week sapped him or maybe this guy does really suck. Lifeless performance of a song he should've cranked on.

LAST) Jenny Galt – Soft Cell “Tainted Love” I did not like this one either. Very tough song to play. I would of fought very hard not to get this song. She might as well performed Duran Duran......or just covered Marilyn Manson's version of this song.....forgot that Soft Cell did it....but she blew it.

LAST) Jill Gioia – Hole “Violet” Ok, I did not know this song before she played it. But oh my god what was she thinking. It was terrible. She looked stupid in that outfit. She probably spent more time searching for the outfit than thinking about the performance. My ears hurt when she was done. Dave ripped her a new one.......what was with Dave last night...never seen him like this. But he was right....who did Jill think she was fooling? She lost even more marks for denying she knew about Courtney Love dressing like that on the cd cover.

Hopefully next week is better. Only four performers do I anticipate each week: my top 4. The rest I can live without.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
I agree about Dilana and Toby.

But I didn't think Magni and Storm were good. I find the love for Storm surprising.

07-12-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
I think I have Magni up there just because he was soooo awful last week and he improved greatly this week. Not to mention that there wasn't a lot of competition last night.
I am sure that I am blinded by Storm and that is why she is up there. My GF said she didn't sound very good last night and that I was just judging her with my, um, well, you get the picute.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-12-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
1. Toby Rand - Love the song. Great voice, great energy. I still think he's the best vocalist of the season, but then again, rock doesn't always equate to good vocals.

2. Dilana - Very hot in the Elvira outfit. A bit too low and too monotonous for my taste, but she pulled off a very charismatic performance.

3. Lukas Rossi - Amazing stage presence combined with a good voice produced a performance that could've been better.

4. Magni - Great way to start the show. Huge improvement from last week's snoozefest.

5. Storm Large - She looked like Ginger Spice in her "It's Raining Men" video. Great energy though, and I love the voice.

6. Chris Pierson - It hasn't been a month and the guy's head alone can already fill the mansion. Looks the part, but the performance leaves me wanting something more.

7. Ryan Star - Good start, but lost steam towards the middle of the song. I was a fan last week, but this performance was just mediocre.

8. Josh Logan - A lot of pitch and breathing problems in this performance. I found him too safe and middle-of-the-pack.

9. Patrice Pike - Her voice is what I'd expect from a female rocker, but I agree with a recapper that describes her as Storm-lite. Drizzle, I guess.

10. Dana Andrews- I like her voice. I really do. The reason why she's this low in my ranking is her dumb "I like clay" moment.

11. Jenny Galt - Very bland performance showing little personality. There were some moments when she looked like Emily Procter from CSI: Miami though.

12. Phil Ritchie - Better song than last week, but he still lacks the stage presence that I'd expect from someone fronting Supernova.

13. Jill Gioia - Oh God. At least now we know where the Austin/Wendy/British b!tch Project Runway dress ended up. Low parts were too low, high parts were too shrieky. It was like a child jumping on the bed pretending to be a rock star.

14. Zayra Alvarez - Her accent is proving to be a major problem for her. The first line was actually pretty good, but everything else ended up to be a train wreck. I laughed hard at the "diapers" comment though.

07-12-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
My Windy Thoughts:

Magni – My Generation/The Who: Miles better than Satisfaction last week, but he’s really a snooze. Haven’t seen anything special yet.

Jenny Gault – Tainted Love/Soft Cell: As I thought last week, chick should sing folk – and I’m not sure she even has the chops for that. Her voice is pleasant, but tiny and really tight – and she is making it tiny. It’s like she actively chooses NOT to breathe. If she learns how to breathe, her power will go way up. Plus, with the so-weird-it’s-funny breathing, her endurance must be crap. LOVE Dave’s sandwich comment – wonder if she knows it wasn’t a compliment.

Jill Gioia – Violet/Hole: What a fraud. Last week she did a full-on rip-off of Janis, now she comes out even dressed like Ms. Love? And when they called her on it, she copped an attitude & claimed she didn’t know what Courtney did? BS. And then, while standing with Brooke, she had zero personality – she looked like a wax dummy. She’s the Rebecca Corry of Rock Star.

Zayra Alvarez – You Really Got Me/The Kinks: Aiyaiyai. Someone get this woman a tissue, she obviously has a stuffy nose. What’s with the weird arm movements? She is ALL kinda suck. Were the other singers laughing at her? And that horrible attitude. This chick is toast. I love that Tommy just shut her down “ok, thank you…”

Chris Pierson – Take Me Out/Franz Ferdinand: Sounded OK, not a whole lot of stage presence. Eh. Doesn’t suck, but eh.

Dilana – Ring of Fire/Johnny Cash: She is just incredible. I love her. Mesmerizing. She looked amazing, love the dress (ok, Hannibal Lector just visited my brain). One worry – it sounded too low for her, did they have to do that so she could hit the top notes? A warning of a small range? Hope not.

Josh Logan – With Arms Wide Open/Creed: I really like Josh, but I agree with the guys that he needs to be careful with the pop-ish runs & embellishments. Bravo for staying away from the Scott Stapp “baritone Kermit” sound. Not sure Josh is hard enough for these guys.

Phil Ritchie – If You Could Only See/Tonic: I like Phil’s voice, but his diction’s a bit mushy, as is his movement. I get it, and I kinda like it, but as Jason said, he needs to show that he can move with conviction too.

Storm Large – Surrender/Cheap Trick: She’s Dilana-lite. But since we have Dilana…why do we need her? Nothing special. Something I noticed last week more than this week – her screams/wails, etc. are of the “bad” variety…throat shredding. Following that, she sang rather straight this week. Eh.

Patrice Pike – Heart Shaped Box/Nirvana: Lordy I hate this song. As for Patrice…she’s OK. Really bad start, but mostly she’s just a snooze.

Lukas Rossi – Don’t Panic/Coldplay: Nope, still don’t like him. Hey – just because it’s rock doesn’t mean you can’t enunciate. Couldn’t understand a word of it. And this...this dude is a lizard. And I don’t mean in a cool, Morrison, “Lizard King” way. He’s just icky. I can’t get over his enormous, overly-mobile, funny-shaped eyebrows. And it doesn’t help that he accentuates those eyebrows by shaving that stupid line and wearing too much (red!) eye shadow. Sorry Glowie, he’s just gross – and not a good enough singer to make me not care that he’s gross.

Ryan Star – Jumpin Jack Flash/Rolling Stones: Yay! He didn’t sound or move like Jagger! Good for him! Tommy, if he had moved like Jagger as you suggest, you would have slapped him for trying to imitate Jagger. I like Ryan, but thought he was better last week.

Dana Andrews – Born to Be Wild/Steppenwolf: You’re kidding, right? *sigh* Oh Dana, go home sweetie. Totally unbelievable. Oops – she stopped performing before the end of the song (the song isn’t over just because you’re done singing, honey). Dana Andrews – the secret truth behind why Kat McPhee isn’t doing the AI tour.

Toby Rand – Somebody Told Me/Killers – OK, final 2, Dilana & Toby. Love this guy. Good range, lots of presence – and he feels real. He’s just a guy who goes out on stage & kicks arzt. No drama, no hype, no "costume," no “persona.” Love it.

My categories:

You Are A Rock Goddess: Dilana

I Like You As Much As I Like Dilana: Toby

I Like You Guys Too, Just Not As Much: Josh, Ryan

You Bore Me, So Step It Up: Phil, Patrice, Storm, Magni

You Have Enormous Attitude, Now Is The Time To Back It Up: Lukas, Chris, Jill

You Suck, And Need To Go Home Really, Really Soon: Jenny, Dana

You Suck AND You Have A Bad Attitude AND You’re Clueless: go home Zayra

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Dilana was AWESOME! Love her voice - and love her for this band.

Toby - I think I'm in love with him! LOL - He was great!

Storm did much better this wekk I thought.

Everyone else....I turned the volume down.......

07-12-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Jill Gioia – Hole “Violet” - ridiculous...and stupid to deny the Courtney Love impersonation

Zayra Alvarez – The Kinks “You Really Got Me” - OK, I'm done with her. Performance was OK, and she looked smokin' hot, but that attitude is an ender for me.

Dilana – Johnny Cash “Ring of Fire” - still scary hot, but I'm not sure I get the fascination. I do go with Zayra on one thing, I don't get what the band is looking for. They don't seem consistent to me in what they are or aren't looking for.

Storm Large – Cheap Trick “Surrender” - my new crush

Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Don’t Panic” - I don't get it (see Dilana...'cept for the "hot" part. I don't get that either.)

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-12-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

1.) Toby Rand – The Killers “Somebody Told Me” - Ranked #1 based on his week 2 performance. Great performance and energy.
2.) Dilana – Johnny Cash “Ring of Fire” - Still #1 overall. The girl can sing!
3.) Patrice Pike – Nirvana “Heart Shaped Box” - good singing & guitar playing.
4.) Magni – The Who “My Generation” - Most improved.
5.) Dana Andrews – Steppenwolf “Born to be Wild” - not appropriate for this band, but sang well on an otherwise mediocre performing day.
6.) Jenny Galt – Soft Cell “Tainted Love” - liked the rock out part of her rearrangement.
7.) Josh Logan – Creed “With Arms Wide Open” - managed to ruin the song with his Stevie Wonder trills. Compared unfavorably to Marty from Season 1.
8.) Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Don’t Panic” - more singing and less screaming.
9.) Storm Large – Cheap Trick “Surrender” - The "Broadway" comment from Dave is similar to the style over substance vibe I'm getting from her.
10.) Ryan Star – Rolling Stones “Jumpin Jack Flash” - mediocre.
11.) Phil Ritchie – Tonic “If you could only See” - compared unfavorably to barefoot guy from Season 1 (who went so early I can't remember his name).
12.) Chris Pierson – Franz Ferdinand “Take me Out” - ego without the performance to match.
13.) Jill Gioia – Hole “Violet” - awful & lying.
14.) Zayra Alvarez – The Kinks “You Really Got Me” - awful with an attitude.

** Too many repeated songs from Season 1 that bring up poor comparisons. Get some new songs!

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
1) Toby "Somebody Told Me" - Sorry, Glowie, but this is the hot, hot, hot one. He's a babe. He's got pipes to kill. He's got charisma. I think I'm in love.

2) Dilana "Ring Of Fire" - You just can't take your eyes off of her. She's an original in every way. She still creeps me out a little, but I have to hand it to her. She's amazing.

3) Storm "Surrender" - I didn't have as much of a problem with her theatrical performance as the band (and, it seems, everyone else here!). Have you ever seen Cheap Trick? That's a theatrical act. I think she's terrific.

4) Lukas "Don't Panic" - Not nearly as good as last week's, but that might be a function of my hating Coldplay. Why are they providing so much music from a band that sucks so bad? I'll cut him a break, but he's gotta choose a better song next time.

BIG DROP

5) Magni "My Generation" - Whew! I was beginning to think that Icelanders or Greenlanders or wherever he's from had tin ears. Much, much better. Not great, though.

6) Josh "With Arms Wide Open" - Another absolutely horrible, horrible song choice. It's a good thing I really like his voice because there is nothing positive I can say about any and all renditions of anything Creed.

7) Phil "If You Could Only See" - Man, I love this song. He did a serviceable job of it. Not inspiring, but pretty good.

8) Patrice "Heart Shaped Box" - Another song I just love, done okay. I'm such a fiend for Nirvana that this is a huge compliment. Almost no one can make me feel okay with anyone else doing a Nirvana song. She didn't make me want to kill her, so that's good.

9) Ryan "Jumpin Jack Flash" - I don't agree with Tommy's idea that he should have done Mick. Personally, I would have hated that. I think he went the right way with it. It just wasn't as electrifying as that song demands.

10) Chris "Take Me Out" - Again, a song that demands a huge amount of attitude and swagger. Chris just doesn't give me the right vibe. It wasn't as horrible as the next bunch, so he is lucky to not be in my next group.

GET OFF MY TV. RIGHT NOW.

11) Jenny "Tainted Love" - The best of the bad. How's that for a backhanded compliment. Jenny! You didn't stink near as much as the rest! Yay!

12) Dana "Born To Be Wild" - Before I saw the show, I thought for sure this would be my bottom pick. But that was before I experienced the supreme suckiness of the bottom two.

13) Zayra "You Really Got Me" - Oh, my god, that was bad. Just bad. So bad. Ray Davies should kick her azz.

14) Jill "Violet" - WTF? You turn yourself into a truly awful Courtney impersonator(as if that isn't insane enough!). But then? You mimic, badly, her every vocal tick, stage twitch, and sartorial spendor. And to top off the disaster? You lie about what you've done. Go home. You disgust me.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

07-12-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
>>You mimic, badly, her every vocal tick<<

She tried this last week with Janis Joplin too -- every 'ad lib' she used came right off the original recording. I don't know why she didn't get called on it then.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
I sure hope MB gets the rights to some new songs. I don't want to keep hearing the same ones from last season.

My Final 2:

Dilana/Lukas - Love them both. Want them to be the F2. They haven't disappointed me yet.

Strongly in 3rd place on my list:

Toby - I really like him. And he has been strong both weeks.

#4. Storm - I think next to Dilana she is the strongest female.

Middle of the Pack in no particular order:

Magni - greatly improved over last week, look forward to what he does next week.

Jenny - not great, but not horrible either. She is just somewhere in the middle of this group.

Josh - I like him but I just don't think he is right for this band.

Phil - I enjoyed him when I closed my eyes. Would listen to him on the radio. But I wouldn't pay to watch him on stage.

Patrice - another one that isn't great but isn't horrible.

And the rockers who can go home anytime now...

Jill - didn't like her much last week. And this week she just annoyed me. Too much theatrics.

Zayra - didn't think she could get worse. But she did. And insulting the band isn't going to help.

Chris - I think he is the only one that thinks he deserves to be there. Too cocky for the limited talent he has.

Ryan - I didn't mind him last week. But he was really weak this time.

Dana - she is just not right for this band. I don't know how she even got on this show.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
I really want someone to surprise and get a lot better so it doesn't look like the Lucas vs. Dilana showdown it probably will be. Toby was okay, but I'd rank Storm and Phil over him. I guess I don't like his voice all that much.

And he's too blond to be hot to me.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Totally Sick!!!

1. Toby – (4) -- LOVED it, LOVE him. He's roit for my band, mate! **Swoon**

2. Storm – (6) -- Loved it, Love her. She's got it all going on.

3. Lukas – (5) -- He rocks. Although he's an odd looking fella in my eyes, I can't take my eyes off him. His stage presence tops my list and this week he proved he can sing. He's a contender for the gig, without a doubt. Unless he is caught with a Blackberry chatting to his girl . . .

Not Bad, I'm Still Listening

4. Josh -- (3) -- Great voice, but not for this band. Just for his talent, I hope he's around awhile (INXS would have kept him around awhile for his "talent" over his "sound/song choices").

5. Dana – (9) -- I think she has a GREAT voice. She can sing with power, rather than scream. She is not at all right for this band, but due to her sheer talent I hope she stays. SHE would have been great on American Idol.

6. Dilana -- (1) -- I can't take my eyes off her, which ranks her high on my list, but her rendition of Fire left me a little cold. If I heard it on the radio, I'd turn it off. Watching her, you can tune it out. She's still great, just better song selection for next week.

7. Magni – (13) -- Major improvement over last week. I actually enjoyed it.

8. Zayra -- (2) -- I actually liked her arrangement. It wasn't great, but decent. Not sure why she switched songs (I'll be watching the Web ep as soon as I'm done here). I'm glad she spoke up to the band about them NOT telling her (or others) what their sound is going to be (I honestly don't think they know yet) and that she was in diapers when they were big. That was awesome!!! And so true.

9. Chris -- (15) -- As good as Marty? Not really, but still a great effort. I liked it and SO much better than his putrid performance last week.

Meh . . . Did I miss something???

10. Phil -- (14) -- His vocals were decent, but I agree with not Tommy Lee #1 that you have to close your eyes. There's something not right about him. Not a fan of his stage movements or he looks like he's a bit psycho or something. Not sure, but something I don't like. I also believe he should have been booted last week over Matt (if only Matt didn't sing Duran Duran and the band chose talent in the beginning weeks).

11. Patrice -- (7) -- Maybe if she didn't attempt to show she can play some chords on a guitar her vocals would have been better. She better step it up again next week.

Why??? What did I ever do to you????

12. Ryan – (10) -- You know, I want to like him but he keeps disappointing me. He needs to pull out a personality and start going for it. His performance was decent, but forgettable!

13. Jenny – (11) -- I wanted to like it and a couple of times I thought she was finally going to start sounding good, but never happened. Bad arrangement. I was confused.

14. Jill – (12) -- I'm no fan of Hole, can't think anything coming from Courtney Love could be a good thing. HATED it, from her dress up to her screaming performance (like last week). Can she even sing????

Booted -- Matt –- (8) -- I am a little miffed the guys dumped him so soon. At least he had talent, compared to Phil who hasn't showed me that yet.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

rmac1027 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rmac1027 Click to send private message to rmac1027 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Magni, Lucas, Dilana, and Storm's performances are really the only ones worth mentioning..
Others may have been good but does it really apply in this situation? We are talking about a band with Tommy Lee in it..arguably one of the best rock n roll drummers along with 2 guys from 2 of the greatest hard rock bands..please people a sissy version of Tainted love just aint gonna do it!

and to the guy who did "Take me out"..I'm sorry for you...Did you watch last season..MARTY ROCKS!

and is it me or does most of these people have a case of stage fright..

Even though the Jill explosion was tough to watch at least she was into it..
Just a few ramblings from little old me..
the arm chair rockstar!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-12-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Hole CD pic"
So does Dave owe Jill an apology, since this is really what the CD cover really looks like or is it close enough? Looks like a beauty queen to me, not a bride. Jill claims it was her own idea and Dave insinuated that she was lying.

Moves courtesy of Syren

rmac1027 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rmac1027 Click to send private message to rmac1027 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Hole CD pic"
Did she perform in a wedding gown or maybe it was in the video..
I think he was right just not about the album cover..

07-12-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Hole CD pic"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

That was the only thing he mentioned. I haven't seen the video.

ETA: I just watched the video. She's wearing a ballet outfit that kinda looks like a wedding dress.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKtI2eVFsM8&search=courtney%20love%20violet

Moves courtesy of Syren

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Hole CD pic"
Hey, I'm a Hole fan, and that chick was (a) totally ripping off Miz Love; and (b) full of shite if she claims she doesn't know what Courtney did with the song and that it doesn't matter. Courtney wrote the fvcking song. Courtney did that whole goth bride thing. I was pleased when Dave shut the wannabe down. It might not have been as bad had she not SUCKED when she sang it.

07-12-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Hole CD pic"
Well alrighty then, lol.

Moves courtesy of Syren

07-12-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Hole CD pic"
As usual, I agree with Ginger. Big surprise.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Hole CD pic"
Go on, Bravie...take everything...take everything...I want you to...

Was she asking for it?
Did she ask you nice?
If she was asking it for it
Did she ask you twice?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-13-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Supernova Love List Week 2"
Having a second job sucks nuts right now. I just caught up on the show's last night so wanted to give my love list. Overall I was very disappointed in Tuesday night's show. Most everyone blew chunks to my ears. Below are listed only the ones that didn't make my ears bleed, in order of favorites.

1. Toby - I can listen to this guy talk all day long plus he really rocked it out. Nice on the eyes too. My favorite of the competition up till this point.

2. Storm - I really like this performance but just not as much as Toby's.

3. Dilana - I totally agree with everyone that this chick is scary hot! I love her whisky voice and her attitude on stage.

4. Lukas - I didn't like him as much this week as last but he is still head and shoulders over the rest of the ragged bunch.

Results show: WTF??? One word, Zayra. *stabs knife in ears*

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •