The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-06 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

Who's the first one to go? Who's in the bottom three? We're about to find out.

The episode starts out by telling us that Chris, Phil, and Magni were in the bottom 3 in the early results. We were then told that Ryan, Zayra, and Matt were in the bottom three at some point during the voting.

First bottom three singer...Chris.

Second one...Phil.

Edited because I didn't have Ryan in there.

Third one in the bottom...Matt.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... KimD 07-06-06 1
 RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... Bebo 07-06-06 2
   RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... arkiegrl 07-06-06 3
   RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... KimD 07-06-06 4
   RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... Buggy 07-07-06 13
   RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... nailbone 07-07-06 31
 RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... Bebo 07-06-06 5
   RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... byoffer 07-06-06 6
 RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... Glow 07-06-06 7
   RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... nazpink 07-06-06 8
       RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... Glow 07-06-06 10
   RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... Wacko Jacko 07-06-06 9
 RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... dreamerbeliever 07-07-06 11
   RE: Elimination Episode Discussion ... Glow 07-07-06 12
 Lucas Buggy 07-07-06 14
   RE: Lucas Magnolia_Rocker 07-07-06 15
   Oompa Loompa? brvnkrz 07-07-06 16
   RE: Lucas Glow 07-07-06 17
       RE: Lucas Magnolia_Rocker 07-07-06 18
           RE: Lucas Glow 07-07-06 20
               RE: Lucas Magnolia_Rocker 07-07-06 25
                   RE: Lucas Glow 07-07-06 28
       RE: Lucas Buggy 07-07-06 19
           RE: Lucas Glow 07-07-06 21
           RE: Lucas brvnkrz 07-07-06 26
   LOL! zombiebaby 07-07-06 22
       RE: LOL! Glow 07-07-06 23
           RE: LOL! zombiebaby 07-07-06 24
               RE: LOL! Glow 07-07-06 27
                   RE: LOL! Wacko Jacko 07-07-06 29
                       RE: LOL! Glow 07-07-06 30
                       RE: LOL! nailbone 07-07-06 32
                           RE: LOL! Glow 07-07-06 33
                               RE: LOL! ginger 07-07-06 34
                                   RE: LOL! Glow 07-07-06 35
                                   RE: LOL! nailbone 07-07-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KimD 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-06-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimD Click to send private message to KimD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-06 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

Thanks Bebo... I'm stuck on a phone call so will miss the show.

Matt? There was a Matt? Edited to add: he may not have been memorable, but he sure wasn't bad.

I think Magni should have been there in his place, and I really wanted him gone tonight. Bummer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-06-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
Chris sang a Doors song - much, much better than last night and IMO the best of the three.

Phil sang...oh hell, the baby's crying, so I forgot. Obviously not memorable, but saved by Matt's idiocy.

Matt sang Duran Duran? WTF? Stupid, stupid, stupid to take the risk. Deserved to go home for being a dumbass.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
Phil sang "Stars" by Switchfoot.

KimD 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-06-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimD Click to send private message to KimD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
totally agree with you - I don't know anything about music, and even I wouldn't think of picking Duran Duran. Guess he thought he was on Idol...

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"

Duran Duran was the kiss of death.
Plus, he did the fake Aussie/Brit accented thing, and then the desparate jumping jacks move, it was bad.
If he hadn't blown it, Chris ( who in my opinon botched L.A. Woman as badly as Roxanne) would have been toast.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
Agreed! They told him last night that he needed to ugly it up, and he picks Simon LeBon?!?!?!?

Idiot.

07-06-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
Oh, and guess who got the encore? And yes, she was just as awesome as she was last night.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
Yes, the right person got booted and the right person got the encore.

She rocked the same song again. I am really curious to see what she will do next week.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
WTF? Ryan should not have been anywhere near that bottom three. That's just insane. More people need to visit the myspace pages, I'm guessing.

That aside, the right person of the bottom three went home but the wrong person from the fifteen. If Jenny sings another Nickel*gag*back song or a Creed song next week, I'm going to have to personally remove her from the competition. After I finish vomitting, of course. *rolls up sleeves*

an arkie work of art

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-06-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
I agree with "Supernova's" assessment of the bottom three. I don't think Phil is one of the best in the competition but I have a feeling that once he gets his performance skills down we will see better from him. Yes, Chris' performance tonight was better than his first but he seriously got lucky. I think if Matt hadn't screwed up he would have been the one to go. I don't think he's a horrible singer but his vocals need a lot of work.

Dilana definately rocked it once again. The females do seem to be looking good as finalist this season. I do, however, have to agree with the comments about Jenny. Both her and Dana have nice voices but I think they are too "clean and innocent" to front Supernova.

07-06-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
From what I've read, Jenny is anything but clean and innocent. I do agree that the description fits Dana though. Somebody said somewhere that Storm reminded them of Jessica from last season. I forget where. I'll have to look again. I was too busy trying to get my head to stop spinning to comment right away. Storm? Jessica? huh? Storm is very much the real deal. If anybody from this season should be compared to Jessica (who actually got better as she lasted way too long in the competition) it's Jenny. But at least Jessica could stay in tune. I'm kind of wondering who voted for her (Jenny), quite frankly. Not that I voted, mind you. eh. Whatever. I try not to get to opinionated during the first week.

an arkie work of art

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-06-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
Matt, nice kid. But just did not get it. Says he had posters of all the guys in Supernova in his room as a kid. Then why the heck the need to play Duran Duran. Such a stupid move and he desrved to go home. Again I felt he was really talented just not for a band with GNR, Crue and Metalicca guys in it.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-07-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
Yep Chris sang better but how could he not? Just didn't feel him doing The Doors, felt forced. Matt doing Duran Duran was a totally dumb move but when comparing the 2 performances, IMHO Matt was much better. Phil clearly didn't deserve to go.

Oh well, my hometown kid gets the boot, still plenty left to root for! Dilana was just amazing again, the encore matched or even surpassed the 1st version. Not many season 1 encores were able to do this, most had a little drop off.

Lukas telling the other rockers some of them sucked in the mansion after the performance show was hysterical! He was lit-up, but he is clearly there to win. Seems to have learned something from JD. Let the other contestants know early your playing "the game" hard to freak em' out, then kill em' with kindness. Just hope he continues to back it up on the stage otherwise Glow may need therapy.

07-07-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Elimination Episode Discussion Thread 7/6/06"
ha!
You're right though.

an arkie work of art

07-07-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lucas"
Glow is gonna hate me for this.

If you take all that make-up off of Lucas what does he look like?

Think about it, picture him without the make-up

Oompa Loompa

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-07-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lucas"
I told my DH last night that he looked like my mom's pug. Which I think are so ugly they're cute.

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Oompa Loompa?"
*snort* I DO see it though.

One nation under George, divided.

07-07-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Lucas"
Of course I'm not going to kill you, weirdo. I have seen pictures of Lukas without his makeup but damned if I can find them right now. And I can't really comment to this and stay totally in the PG-13 guidelines so I'll just answer with this:
I don't find Lukas attractive in the traditional "good-looking" sense. I don't find him unattractive or ungood-looking either. I'm drawn to him because of his rockgodlike presence and his talent. He makes my heart race and that excites and, quite honestly, arouses me. And now that we've seen him be "an arrogant ass" I'm even more attracted to and aroused by him. *SA WOON*

*kills Buggy*

Who is this Bucky you speak of?

07-07-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lucas"
Awww, poor Bucky.

07-07-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Lucas"
I know. I'm such a fickle fangirl. I still love him but he's all pushed back and stuff. And! I even said to somebody who asked me about this show knowing how much I think of Chris (Daughtry) and then asked me where I'd put him in the lineup and I said probably around the higher middle. *gasp!* But in reality, thinking about it more in depth, at this stage of the competition, with only seeing these guys all perform once, I'd put him in about 4th (ouch. fourth. how ironic).

07-07-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Lucas"
LOL! Fickle indeed, aren't we all?

My hubby was so irate when he asked why Chris wasn't on this show instead of Idol and I told him it was reported that he tried out for Rockstar and didn't make the cut. After several of the performances Wed. night he was flabbergasted that those people were chosen over Chris. My hubby's so funny when he gets up in arms over something. I sit back and giggle while subtly egging him on.

As for me....Chris would be #3 so far. *gasp*

07-07-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Lucas"
Well. You be sure to tell your DH that Chris tried out for RockStar INXS. They didn't think he was right for INXS. They (I'm not quite clear on who "they" is) wanted him to try out this year but he was committed to Idol.

an arkie work of art

07-07-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Lucas"
Oh I agree, when he is performing he is a presence, powerful and wildly entertaining.
It's just I see him talking with that odd misshapen head and I expect him to be 3 feet tall when he stands up.
If his hair was green? Totally Ooompaland!

The cocky thing was entertaining too, but I wonder if he isn't doing it too soon. I hope he doesn't turn off the voters. I think he is talented and want to see more performances.

ACK!

07-07-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Lucas"
Yes! "wildly entertaining" Love it.

*skips over next part*
*squinty eyes*

Well, I can name one voter he turned on so I don't think it's too soon at all.

an arkie work of art

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Lucas"
It left me wondering if he really is cocky and really is an a-hole or if he was just trying to copy JD from last year.

One nation under George, divided.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "LOL!"
This? I so can see the outfit on him too!

Or maybe this?

Sorry Bravy!

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

07-07-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
23. "RE: LOL!"
ahem. Why don't you go give birth or something? You know, because I can't whack a pregnant chick.

an arkie work of art

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: LOL!"
I like Lukas myself, as a singer. Physically? Bleh!

Fickle Fan Girl!

*smooch*

07-07-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
27. "RE: LOL!"
*walks up in squeaky shoes to smooch zbaby's belly*

an arkie work of art

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-07-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: LOL!"
Someone said he looked like Clint Howard....Ron Howard's little brother. I see that more than an Oompa Loompa....when you try to vision him without makeup.

07-07-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
30. "RE: LOL!"
*squinty eyes* You hush!

07-07-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: LOL!"
That was me. And here's why...

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-07-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
33. "RE: LOL!"
Why do you hate me?

an arkie work of art

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: LOL!"
I kind of see a cross between The Cure and the kid who played Isaac in Children of the Corn. (Can't find picture of Isaac. He was the seriously freaky leader Corn Child).

07-07-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
35. "RE: LOL!"
Seriously! What is wrong with you people?

*throws Ginger's wings on the ground and steps on them*

07-07-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
36. "RE: LOL!"

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •