The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 5"
Well, thew wheat is starting to separate from the chaff.

I predict right now that the final 5 will be

Storm
Dilana
Toby
Lukas
Magni

Each of these seems to "fit" the band better than any of the others.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 5 Cathy the Canadian 07-18-06 1
   RE: Top 5 cheesybread 07-19-06 4
 RE: Top 5 Glow 07-18-06 2
   RE: Top 5 nailbone 07-19-06 3
       RE: Top 5 Wacko Jacko 07-19-06 5
 RE: Top 5 Savahnna 07-19-06 6
   RE: Top 5 Glow 07-19-06 7
       RE: Top 5 Savahnna 07-19-06 8
 RE: Top 5 CattyChat 07-19-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-18-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 5"
I think you're probably right.

Although, I thought Phil showed some definite potential tonight.

Jill has a pretty good voice, but sounds kind of bar band to me. And I think her personality would clash with the rockers. After watching her blow the whole Patrice thing out of proportion, I could see her causing a lot of drama.

Patrice is okay too, but not right for this gig I think.

I would even go so far as to say we can predict the final two already - Dilana and Lukas. Storm would be my dark horse.

Toby has the same "nice guy" problem Mig had last season.
And although Magni can sing, there's something generic about his sound, at least so far.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 5"

Toby has the same "nice guy" problem Mig had last season.

To an extent I agree. On stage Mig was all production with little substance. Toby has a solid stage presence and a much better voice then Mig. I think Mig's ultimate downfall was his lack of creativity. We have yet to see where Toby fits here.

And although Magni can sing, there's something generic about his sound, at least so far.

I agree but I think it is his performance that is generic. At first he was very "Right Said Fred" (I'm too sexy for this show). He, correctly, took it down a notch to put the emphasis back on the music. Now I think he has to keep the quality of the music while working on his presentation. If he can do that, then I think he has a real shot.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 5"
Wild guess?
Lukas, Storm, Phil, Dilana and Magni

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 5"
So Phil rather than Toby, huh?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-19-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 5"
I agree with the original poster:

My prediction:

1) Dilana
2) Lukas
3) Toby
4) Magni
5) Storm

I think Phil is awful. He looks like a wet noodle up there and his voice just mumbles away. He will make it further than he should just because he makes good song choices. To me it just seems simple....pick the songs that youj believe SuperNova would want to hear....and you will make it a lot further.

Really Dilana and Lukas are the only two that stand a chance. Maybe Magni if he keeps improving but his chance is only miniscul.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-19-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 5"
Good News!! I'm finally getting the names.

I thought Glow's at first myself only because I personally like Phil, but I think the band and viewers seem to like Toby more....but...I think these are brilliant pics and I'm sorry you guys can't put money on them!! (well you can.....but you know what I mean)

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 5"
It's still early. Phil will catch on. Or rather, people will catch on to Phil.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-19-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 5"
>It's still early. Phil will
>catch on. Or rather,
>people will catch on to
>Phil.

I hope so. But I liked Chris a lot. I've noticed a trend that when I like someone a lot......they're the next to go.....too bad....never liked Tommy Lee

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 5"
At this point in time, my Top 5 for THIS gig would be:

1. Lukas
2. Dilana

These 2 without a doubt could be the F2 at this moment and it will just depend which way the guys want to go.

3. Storm
4. Magni
5. After last night's performance, Patrice.

My Overall Top 5 Who are Ready to be Signed by Someone:

1. Lukas
2. Dilana
3. Toby
4. Magni
5. Storm

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •