The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Gets the Anchor??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-19-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Gets the Anchor??"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

I have no idea but I would really like the see Phil get it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? cheesybread 07-19-06 1
   RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Wacko Jacko 07-19-06 2
   RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Glow 07-19-06 3
       RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? weltek 07-19-06 5
       RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Savahnna 07-19-06 7
       RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Savahnna 07-19-06 8
           RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Glow 07-19-06 14
       RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? cheesybread 07-19-06 17
 RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? CattyChat 07-19-06 4
   RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? weltek 07-19-06 6
   RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? nailbone 07-19-06 12
       RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? dreamerbeliever 07-19-06 18
   RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? geg6 07-19-06 19
 RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Savahnna 07-19-06 9
   RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Deekeryu 07-19-06 10
   RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? weltek 07-19-06 11
       RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Savahnna 07-19-06 15
 RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Tahj 07-19-06 13
   RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Savahnna 07-19-06 16
 RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Bebo 07-19-06 20
 RE: Who Gets the Anchor?? Savahnna 07-20-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"

My guess for bottom 3:

Jill, Dana, Ryan

I predict Dana is going home. She just doesn't seem to have the look, attitude, or sound for this band. Ryan needs work but is much better then the other two. Jill can sing but has major attitude issues.

The dark horse to make the bottom 3 is Jenny. If she is there then I predict it will be a 2-fer with both Dana and Jenny going home. Here's hoping!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-19-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
I predict a two-for. With Dana and Jenny going home. If not two than Dana, but Rockstar INXS had a two-for last season and it is much easier to do one when there are more rockers. Both Jenny and Dana are obvisiously bad fits for SuperNova.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
I think she meant encore.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
Yeah, took me a minute to figure that one out.

I think Dilana gets the encore and the captain of the Princess cruise ship in Port Canaveral gets the anchor.

07-19-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
>I think she meant encore.
>
>
>“Music has been my best
>friend my whole life, because
>music doesn’t betray you.”
-
>Lukas Rossi

07-19-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
>I think she meant encore.
>

ding ding ding. Note to self...."coffee before posting"

Sorry about that.

I'm laughing out loud.....I really did know how to spell that.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"

No need to apologize.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"

Ooops. ;)

My bad.

Encore goes to Zayra! Just kidding. I think Lucas gets it.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
I can't wait to see who the encore goes to. This week will be tough for the guys to choose.

Overall, my money would be on Dilana.

I would like to see them give it to Zayra. She did a great job and they loved it. It would be nice after she was skewered last week for her to have the encore.

The dark horse would be Lukas, though I think that even though SN loves Lukas, they want to see him squirm and see how he does each week NOT getting the encores and the lovefest.

If they choose Phil, I'll be annoyed. I can see them picking this so Jason could play again and it was Phil's best performance so far, but Dilana or Zayra deserve it more.

My Bottom 3 Picks:

SHOULD BE -- Dana, Jenny, Jill

WILL BE -- Jenny, Dana, Zayra

I think this week is a good 2-fer week -- Dana & Jenny get the boot.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

07-19-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
True, Zayra might get it to avoid redundancy in the future encores. We all know Zayra won't make it to the end. This may be her last chance to get an encore. However, I think the boys would rather rock to start the show off rather than be mellow. *shrug*

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
I think this week is a good 2-fer week

Do they do this, take off two at once? I didn't watch last season.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
Only once did they do the double whammy last season and it was in week three ... Daphna & Butterfly-Girl (Heather).

Encore is a tough one to pick this week, think there were a couple who are deserving.

Dilana would be my first choice but she's already got one under belt. Zayra is deserving but no chance there with her being on the verge of going home soon. Magni was really good but it wasn't encore worthy. Same for Storm. Lukas has been better but maybe past history will earn it this week? So I'll go with ...

DirtyPhil

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
>I would like to see them
>give it to Zayra.
>She did a great job
>and they loved it.
>It would be nice after
>she was skewered last week
>for her to have the
>encore.

Sorry, Chat, but I just can't agree with this. Zayra sucked last week and she pretty much sucked this one. No way does she deserve the encore. She wasn't anywhere near the best this week and that's who should get the encore.

>If they choose Phil, I'll be
>annoyed. I can see
>them picking this so Jason
>could play again and it
>was Phil's best performance so
>far, but Dilana or Zayra
>deserve it more.

I think Phil was better than either of them this week. Dilana is becoming a bit of a one trick pony for me. I'm not nearly as enthralled at this point. In fact, I might be getting a bit bored with her.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

07-19-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
????!!!!!!

Could someone please tell me how to edit the "subject"

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Anchor = Encore???

To edit your message, just hit edit, and change your title of the thread.

Well, it'd be for Phil. He broke out yesterday. Loved it when Jason bumped him. It gave him energy. I never heard that song before. Pretty good.

07-19-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
You can't edit the Subject, unfortunately. We've all done silly things in our subject lines, don't feel bad!

07-19-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
>You can't edit the Subject, unfortunately.
> We've all done silly
>things in our subject lines,
>don't feel bad!

Thx. Yeah... I tried but noticed that the subject couldn't be altered.......still wondering what I was thinking with "anchor".....kind of ironic huh??

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-19-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
It would be cool if Phil got the encore after all the ##### they've given him, but let's hope Jason stays out of it so he won't crash into Phil again.

I think they will give it to Lukas this time.

Moves courtesy of Syren

07-19-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
after all
>the ##### they've given him,

I think it's OK to say that on Prime Time WWW.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
I think Phil might get the encore so that Jason can get back on stage. If he doesn't get it, then they might give to it Patrice so that they can fuel the Patrice-Jill rivalry to spice up the show.

07-20-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
All I know is I missed the encore because I had to attend a family b-day dinner ..............

But I did get to see the anchor.....haha.....just missed the performances.....And that "This sucks I hate being the hatchet man" mantra is wearing thin. At least IMO

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •