The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

joey321 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joey321 Click to send private message to joey321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TY"
Why is TY on this show? We all know that a few months ago, he was a club kid dancing in crobar. He doesn't like "rock" music. He's into techno and dance music. He didn't even know the Foo Fighter song, which was all over the radio and on MTV. Clearly, he's just some club kid who suddenly decided to get a mohawk and call himself "punk". Also, he has horse teeth.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TY seahorse 08-23-05 1
 RE: TY funkalicious 08-23-05 2
   RE: TY CattyChat 08-23-05 3
       RE: TY youngatheart 08-23-05 4
           RE: TY Moother 08-23-05 5
               RE: TY cycles2k 08-24-05 6
 RE: TY Drive My Car 08-24-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TY"
He is looking to showcase himself for other opportunities. He wants his 15 minutes of fame.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

funkalicious 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail funkalicious Click to send private message to funkalicious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TY"
OMG, I agree -- who in their right mind cast him? I REALLY hope he goes home tomorrow b/c he just gives me the willies. Crying about representing his race? Sticking his tongue out? Stop/Go? And the worst was Sunday when he was talking about the songwriting competition and how it was like stepping out of the shower naked with water dripping off his body ... I wanted to yak. Ew ew ew. Yeah, he can sing -- theatrically -- but he's totally devoid of sex appeal ... to this woman, anyway.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-23-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TY"
> Crying about representing his race?

The worst thing about that was that he was explaining how he felt he needed to represent his race because there are so few Af.Am. rockers out there and all I was thinking was the real minority would be the gay rockers. (I'm talking about real rock-n-roll leading men, not the lighter, top 40 Elton John & George Michaels of the world.)

I really loved Ty (not for INXS, but club/dance music solo artist or Broadway diva) up until "StopGo" and seeing his over-the-top character really coming out. He's getting out of control now. Reel in that tongue, Ty, you're losing me.

youngatheart 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail youngatheart Click to send private message to youngatheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TY"
I've enjoyed a few of his performances (No Women, No Cry was the best for me), but overall I don't think I could sit through a concert and watch and/or listen to him. He's just a little too much over the top for me.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TY"
I do like Ty but I don't think he is right for INXS. But he is here for the air time. I bet everyone left standing right now will be signed with someone soon!

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TY"
I agree. Ty has a lot of talent and I enjoy many of his performances. He won't become the lead singer for INXS but he will do well for a few years. If he loses the mohawk permanently, and quits with the tongue thing, he may do better than well.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TY"

TY was terrible last night!
He has had a few strong performances early on, but week after week he leaves me cold.
As the real talents in the bunch start to shine through, TY's weaknesses show even more.
His ego is way bigger than his talent.
I don't get why so many find him appealing, everyone has their own taste I know, but the guy is not a Rock singer.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •