The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Started! It's Started!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-20-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Started! It's Started!!!"
Am I the only one sitting here by the pc with my TV at full blast?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! goldie1000 09-20-05 1
 RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! CattyChat 09-20-05 2
 RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! photokitty 09-20-05 3
   RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! CattyChat 09-20-05 5
       RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! photokitty 09-20-05 6
   RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! LaLaLisa 09-20-05 7
       RE:Opera singer doing Nirvana photokitty 09-21-05 17
           RE:Opera singer doing Nirvana LaLaLisa 09-21-05 18
   RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! Loree 09-21-05 21
       RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! CattyChat 09-21-05 23
 RE: It's Started! It's Started!!! CattyChat 09-20-05 4
 Perfect Ending CattyChat 09-20-05 8
   RE: Perfect Ending goldie1000 09-20-05 9
   RE: Perfect Ending Moother 09-20-05 10
       RE: Perfect Ending LaLaLisa 09-20-05 12
   RE: Perfect Ending LaLaLisa 09-20-05 11
       RE: Perfect Ending CattyChat 09-20-05 13
           RE: Perfect Ending LaLaLisa 09-20-05 14
 The other rawkers LaLaLisa 09-20-05 15
   RE: The other rawkers jpl68 09-20-05 16
   RE: The other rawkers photokitty 09-21-05 19
       RE: The other rawkers LaLaLisa 09-21-05 20
           RE: The other rawkers Loree 09-21-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"
Me too !
Wouldn't miss this for the world !
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"
Whew!! That was a right first cut. MiG expressed his "successful theatre career" ten times too many.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"
Hey, y'all!

I'm here, at 7:40, watching the clock. I can't wait for the show to air! I want to see the performances again, I want to see what survived the edit...

I'm blasting Shabooh Shoobah. Man, I love that album. I'm surprised they didn't do more songs, like Black and White, or Jan's Song, or Here Comes, or To Look At You. Maybe it was just TOO Michael. Maybe I'm not that surprised...wasn't Kick considered their breakthrough album, the first one with mass appeal?

So...what did you think of MiG's Bo Rap? I liked Suzie's better, but I thought he did a good job.

09-20-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"
>So...what did you think of MiG's
>Bo Rap? I liked Suzie's
>better, but I thought he
>did a good job.

At times, he really sounded good & then he'd scream a bad note & YIKES. Mostly, I couldn't get out of my mind that he is doing his part of Galileo.

He's great, just not for INXS & he dug his own grave.

09-20-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"

>Mostly, I couldn't get out
>of my mind that he
>is doing his part of
>Galileo.

What?
Do you mean he did his own plus someone else's?
I think that happened.

09-20-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"
"So...what did you think of MiG's Bo Rap? I liked Suzie's better, but I thought he did a good job."

It's soooo different watching it on TV. I thought his was waaaay better than Suzie, but I think she never translated well to TV.

His performance still reminded me of a CD I bought of West Side Story. It wasn't the orignal cast, but there were all these liner notes about the original show and how they weren't pros - singers or dancers - that was the point. It was rough, unpolished. Well, on this CD, it was Placido Domingo and other opera singers. It was the worst thing I've ever heard! Imagine an opera singer trying to do Nirvana.

Anyway, that was a long way of saying that MiG still sounds like a theater singer, working on his diction, like he'd been doing scales (anyone remember doing babadoo before a high school musical?)

09-21-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
17. "RE:Opera singer doing Nirvana"
Ever hear Paul Anka's swingin' version of "Smells Like Teen Spirit?"

09-21-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
18. "RE:Opera singer doing Nirvana"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's just so wrong.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"
>
>So...what did you think of MiG's
>Bo Rap? I liked Suzie's
>better, but I thought he
>did a good job.

I kept thinking without all the fancy visual effects and the great House Band singing... was MiG really that great?

It actually looked like Garry Gary looked like he was trying to keep from laughing.

09-21-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
23. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"
>It actually looked like Garry Gary
>looked like he was trying
>to keep from laughing.

I noticed that too, like he was choking back the laughter after MiG's high & off-pitched squeals at one point.

09-20-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: It's Started! It's Started!!!"
OMG it's almost time!! I'm biased, but J.D. kicked a$$!! You can see it in his eyes, he wants it so bad -- great interaction with INXS during What U Need. I'm ready to buy my ticket . . .

09-20-05, 10:54 PM (EST)
8. "Perfect Ending"
My dream has come true & I can't wait to see the new INXS next year. J.D. was the best to fill Michael's shoes & I think it is great that Marty & his band the Lovehammers will have the opportunity to be the opening act for the world tour. Everybody is happy.

Hope they start the U.S. portion of their tour here on the east coast -- are you ready for the concert, LaLa?? What a time we will have!!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Perfect Ending"
JD did great tonight !
I am so happy for him

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-20-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Perfect Ending"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-05 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

I definitely was disappointed that Marty didn't win, but I thought he did not seem disappointed at all. I don't think he was really acting either. I have a feeling he will use this publicity for all it's worth and I will definitely be watching his band.

Edited to add: I love Mig but I liked Suzie's version of BR much better. He just has some problems with higher notes.
He is a great entertainer though and I will be watching for him again too!

09-20-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Perfect Ending"
I don't see how anyone could not be disappointed after coming so close? I thought he was being incredibly, incredibly classy.

He definitely has the savvy to use this opportunity for all it's worth.

09-20-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Perfect Ending"
"Hope they start the U.S. portion of their tour here on the east coast -- are you ready for the concert, LaLa?? What a time we will have!!"

Waaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooo! I'm ready! Concert AND a road trip!

I'm listening to my JD now..........

09-20-05, 11:10 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Perfect Ending"
I hope they post the songs from tonight, so I can download J.D.'s "You Can't Always Get What You Want" to finish my "Rock Star INXS" compilation CD, which contains every single fantastic song by J.D. (but Champions).

09-20-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Perfect Ending"
Me, too! Brooke said they'd be there tonight but they aren't there, yet!

09-20-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
15. "The other rawkers"
Is it just me or did they look mostly annoyed/bored to be there? Except for Suzie & Jordis, the rest looked...I dunno, but they hardly looked excited. I thought Ty was the worst - there seemed to be this real pissed off look for a second then he turned to the audience and flashed a fake smile. It seemed like he was still thinking, "It should be me!" I guess they were all thinking that.

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The other rawkers"
I'm just so glad this is over, I will hang around this and maybe one other message board for a while, but I am going to try to stay away from reality t.v. Survivor does look pretty good this year, though! It seemed obvious to me since California Dreamin' that J.D. was the only fit, and I think that was apparent tonight. My wife loves Marty but even admitted J.D. fit the part better. Hope they all do well.

I did miss the very first episode though, and tonight they showed a brief highlight of J.D. doing some wierd Elvis voo-doo dance to his crotch, . . . what what he thinking with that?? Glad I missed that episode, lol! Anyhow, I hope they release Pretty Vegas and I know what I'm putting on my X-mas list if I can wait that long. Everyone have a good night, I'm exhausted from stressing out for the last two days. Later.

09-21-05, 00:33 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The other rawkers"
I was watching The Rawkers, I think your assessment is correct. Ty was definitely making cranky face, and sometimes the others looked pretty bored, until the camera came over, and then they instantly brightened. Jordis, too. They were all fullfilling their obligation. Except for Suzie, MiG & Marty, who were more recent residents of that perch.

I asked Ty if they were going to sing, and when he said no, I felt a little sorry for them. I thought they'd all get to sing again for da people. Instead, they were pretty much window dressing.

In the mini-concert, JD came over and sang to them, and then passed around the mic. It was a nice moment, and it got taped with the hand-held...did they show it? I forget what song it was, maybe By My Side, maybe not.

09-21-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The other rawkers"
They didn't even show the full version of Easy, Easy!!! They had Brooke talking over it and stuff. Totally lame!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The other rawkers"
I heard from someone that was at the rehearsal on Monday that Marty, MiG and JD all performed "Easy Easy". And they even practiced with Brooke talking over them at the end.

And I heard that JD's version of the song was the best and more rock than Marty or MiG's.

And I also talked to someone that was at the After Party. They said JD looked absolutely exhausted. I think the boy finally needs some sleep.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •