The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-20-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well???"
Where IS everybody?
Are you all off doing your happy dances?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Well??? Moother 09-20-05 1
   RE: Well??? LaLaLisa 09-20-05 3
 RE: Well??? LaLaLisa 09-20-05 2
 RE: Well??? skye 09-20-05 4
 RE: Well??? CattyChat 09-20-05 5
   RE: Well??? jpl68 09-20-05 6
 RE: Well??? triednottowatch 09-20-05 7
   RE: Well??? jpl68 09-20-05 8
   RE: Well??? cycles2k 09-21-05 9
 RE: Well??? SherpaDave 09-21-05 10
 RE: Well??? Glow 09-21-05 11
   RE: Well??? Moother 09-21-05 12
 RE: Well??? Loree 09-21-05 13
   RE: Well??? Iam_Xtreme 09-21-05 14
       RE: Well??? photokitty 09-21-05 15
           RE: Well??? Moother 09-21-05 16
   RE: Well??? LaLaLisa 09-22-05 17
       RE: Well??? Loree 09-22-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-20-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Well???"
Well............I was sickened but then I figured, what the heck. I don't listen to INXS anyway and I can always find Marty and listen to him with whatever band he is fronting!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Well???"
" Well............I was sickened but then I figured, what the heck. I don't listen to INXS anyway and I can always find Marty and listen to him with whatever band he is fronting!"

Aw, even Marty said JD deserved it. He & Mig were both incredibly gracious at a really emotional time. Good on them.

A Lovehammer opening for INXS would be something.

09-20-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Well???"
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either my connection is real slow or this board is on overload!!!

Your teaser info was great!!! You won't believe this - they did NOT air the "We are INXS" comment! WTF?? It sounded great!

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-20-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Well???"
You bet your butt I am. That win guaranteed I will definately buying tickets for the INXS concert when it rolls through Toronto. (I'll skip the opening act.)

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." George W. Bush

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Well???"
I was jumping for joy when they finally spit it out. I knew it was coming, but HAD TO HEAR IT!! You are so lucky to have gone to the taping, PK, I'm super jealous. Even over the t.v., from the very beginning when they would focus the camera on J.D.'s face & those eyes of his, you knew he wanted it the most, it meant the most to him & by gosh, he deserved it the most.

Can't wait to see INXS again -- YIPPEE!!! I can finally relax, this obsession was driving me NUTZ!

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Well???"
Glad to see that my gut instinct was right. It really seemed obvious once he was on stage with them for the song "Easy Easy". I think he will do great.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Well???"
What did everyone think of the new song? I thought threw out a nice tight performance of it, and I really liked it, but...... did it not sound just a little (or maybe a lot)like "What You Need?"

JD did look like a natural for this band and if he grew his hair long, he would almost make you think of MH up there with the guys.

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-05, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Well???"
I liked it, myself. Much, much better than "Us".

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-05, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Well???"
"did it not sound just a little (or maybe a lot)like "What You Need?"

Absolutely, I thought the same thing. Interestingly the editing cut quickly to Brooke saying goodbye so perhaps the producer did not think it was all that great.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Well???"
Very happy with this choice. I like Marty a lot, but he belongs fronting the Lovehammers. JD just fitst INXS perfectly.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Well???"
Woo hoo! I am so happy about the way this ended. Marty is so phenomenal but doesn't fit with INXS the way JD does. He took it so graciously and it only made me love him more. Marty's band opening for a JD fronted INXS? yeah. I'll be buying tickets.

09-21-05, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Well???"
I have come to accept the choice they made but to me if they are going to rekindle their music they will have to do a lot better than Easy Easy. It is a VERY forgettable song and I doubt that anyone could really make it interesting.
Let's hope that J.D. can help in the songwriting department and get them moving.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Well???"
Well I was told in advance who won. So I could watch the whole show with a smile on my face because I wanted JD to win. And I think the anticipation may have killed me otherwise.

I thought there were signs all through the show that JD would win. I never doubted that MiG would be booted first. I think INXS came really close to booting him instead of Suzie last week. But they had to think of his large fan base so they booted Suzie instead. So they seemed to get rid of MiG as soon as they could.

We have Marty doing the same song he has done before. While JD did something new again. And Andrew gave JD a standing O for it. Then they give Marty an INXS song he has already done before. He had only sang one INXS song on the show. It was like they didn't want to bother giving him a new one. And he sings it with no interaction with INXS. (I even thought the song choices were telling.) Meanwhile they give JD a new INXS song and he spends alot of time with INXS just like he always did with the House Band. I really don't know why Marty never realized this. He would perform in front of the House Band all the time. INXS wanted someone to join their band, not lead it. JD always got the band involved. INXS don't want to be ignored on stage by their lead singer. Even if I hadn't been spoiled about the result it was very obvious who was going to win. It was JD. He just seemed so obviously "roit". And Tim had said earlier that he would finally take off the shades when he announced who was "roit". I have no idea if JD and Marty knew this. But it was a hint to us when he went for the glasses.

I thought Suzie was the only former Rocker that looked like she was happy to be there. Everyone else looked upset or bored. I wonder how many of them will show up for the RockStar tour?

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Well???"
Congratulations to INXS, JD and his fans! INXS and JD truly looked happy to become the "New" INXS.

I was not surprised by the outcome as I had been preparing myself for it for weeks. JD has never been one of my favorites and that fact still remains the same even though he won. It was the bands decision to make and I will respect that, however, I will reserve my opinion of how well I think the "new" INXS sounds until they release their up coming album.

I do believe that INXS made the right decision for their band. JD is in complete awe of them and I think it will take awhile before that wears off, he seems to have a knack at writing song lyrics that fit their style of music, he has a way of working the crowd and Pretty Vegas sealed the deal with dollars signs written all of it.

Marty was and still is my favorite for a variety of reasons and I will seek out his music. I am glad that Marty stayed true to himself and would only meet INXS in the middle instead of completely changing for them. Marty was not the best fit for INXS even though I think he is very talented.

It was really awesome to watch Marty grow throughout the show. I think he is awesome when he lays off the screaming. I think that Marty walked away from this experience as a well-rounded artist and the exposure that he received will prove to have a huge pay-off in the long run.

I wish all of the rockers the very best in all their future endeavors and have truly enjoyed watching the show.

It has been a pleasure sharing my thoughts with all of you and reading yours as well.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Well???"

>It was really awesome to watch
>Marty grow throughout the show.
>I think he is awesome
>when he lays off the
>screaming.

I like when he screams--in small doses.
Like cussing, if you do it all the time it loses its effect!
Hmmm.
Can a person's head actually explode?
Can you give yourself an aneurism?

09-21-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Well???"
>
>
>>It was really awesome to watch
>>Marty grow throughout the show.
>>I think he is awesome
>>when he lays off the
>>screaming.
>
>
>I like when he screams--in small
>doses.
>Like cussing, if you do it
>all the time it loses
>its effect!
>Hmmm.
>Can a person's head actually explode?
>
>Can you give yourself an aneurism?
>
>

I agree Photokitty, I like the screaming at key times during a song. It is kinda primal. Just like a perfect pitch high note it affects me in a good way.
There were a few times I wondered if Marty might cause himself damage.

09-22-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Well???"
"I thought Suzie was the only former Rocker that looked like she was happy to be there. Everyone else looked upset or bored. I wonder how many of them will show up for the RockStar tour?"

They signed their life away (at a year of it) so I'm sure they'll have to. Besides, where are they going to go, anyway?

I'm not sure if there will be a tour - would you go pay to see "the rest?" Only if they are opening for INXS.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Well???"
I wouldn't pay to go see the rest. But then my fave won. But I think the fans of the rest would probably go if they had a chance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •