The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"9/18 Songwriting Clinc"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"9/18 Songwriting Clinc"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-05 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

Could've written what happened before the show - they were all just so "them."

Marty - Very prepared, came in with strong ideas of what he thought the songs should be. Lots of talent. Andrew praised working with him.

MiG - Also prepared. On the light side, Andrew had some "let's make it darker" suggestions. Andrew also praised working with him (but I got between the lines that he thought Marty was more talented.)

JD - Had ideas, but not fleshed out. Andrew had expected more, but JD works/thinks very quickly and they produced. Andrew thinks JD has the passion and the talents but could use some of Marty's discipline.

During the song selection - they got to choose their own song out of any that have been performed the whole time. Was Marty being a little evil, encouraging MiG to sing BoRhap when he thought it was a bad idea for MiG? At first, he was neutral ("it's your choice" but then he was encouraging him "I'd love to hear you do it." I'm sure he would!

I only hope JD's performance of "You Can't Always Get What you Want" Tuesday is as good as it was as the show was closing. The most feeling/passion I've heard from him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   LaLaLisa     09-18-05       
   RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   shygirl     09-18-05     1  
     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   freefromwhatyouare     09-19-05     2  
   RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   CattyChat     09-19-05     3  
     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   jpl68     09-19-05     4  
         RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   LaLaLisa     09-19-05     5  
         RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   triednottowatch     09-19-05     6  
     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   LaLaLisa     09-19-05     7  
         RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   weltek     09-19-05     10  
     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   lilbuns     09-19-05     15  
     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   Loree     09-19-05     18  
   RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   triednottowatch     09-19-05     8  
     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   lilbuns     09-19-05     16  
   Marty as the new whipping boy   LaLaLisa     09-19-05     9  
     RE: Marty as the new whipping boy   weltek     09-19-05     11  
         RE: Marty as the new "player"   LaLaLisa     09-19-05     12  
             RE: Marty as the new "player"   weltek     09-19-05     13  
                 RE: Marty as the new "player"   leianawd     09-19-05     14  
                     RE: Marty as the new "player"   LaLaLisa     09-19-05     23  
                         RE: Marty as the new "player"   trigirl     09-20-05     27  
                             RE: Marty as the new "player"   LaLaLisa     09-20-05     28  
   RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   SherpaDave     09-19-05     17  
     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   weltek     09-19-05     19  
     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   Hoobie     09-19-05     20  
         RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   weltek     09-19-05     21  
             RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   Hoobie     09-19-05     22  
                 RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   LaLaLisa     09-19-05     24  
                     RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   Moother     09-19-05     26  
         RE: 9/18 Songwriting Clinc   SherpaDave     09-19-05     25  
   Michael's songwriting   LaLaLisa     09-23-05     29  
     RE: Michael's songwriting   LaLaLisa     09-23-05     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •