The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
"This is Beetle" Beetlejuice reality show on Howard TV
Have you guys had a chance to check this out? you can preview some clips at thisisbeetle.com, when you're there make sure and check out the beet
FSryan
1 messages
04-08-16 05:43 PM
Extreme Cuisine with Jeff Corwin
So... am I the only one who think Corwin is adorable and intriguing with this show? I just caught the first one the other night and I really enjoyed
sica077
1 messages
04-08-16 05:42 PM
Total Drama Island Action
Just in case anyone wanted to start the speculation early.
Estee
7 messages
04-08-16 05:41 PM
Next Food Network Star [View All]
Ok, new season started last night. I think the judges got it right this first night. The comedian lady was not funny. The chic 'styli
jbug
64 messages
04-08-16 05:39 PM
Showdown on HGTV
Anybody watching Showdown on HGTV? It's the designers from the network competing to see who can redesign a recreation of a room in a few hours. Th
kellbelle
1 messages
04-08-16 05:38 PM
Charm School 2 - VH1 10/12 [View All]
I just watched the extended preview of Charm School 2, "starring" the Rock of Love Girls. Yes, Lacey, Heather, Mega
Dianimal59
52 messages
04-08-16 05:37 PM
A Double Shot at Love?
When one Bisexual looking for love is not enough, get twins. [i]"While A Shot at Love's first two seasons followed bisexual model
Snidget
8 messages
04-08-16 05:36 PM
Momma's Boys
Did anyone else watch this trainwreck? I found myself unable to look away. It was deliciously trashy. JoJo's mother is a piece of work.
Loree
20 messages
04-08-16 05:33 PM
Intervention
And I thought Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew was addictive(no pun intended!). Has anyone else seen this show on A&E? The idea of
bacon
2 messages
04-08-16 05:32 PM
Shark Tank
I know it exists, but did anyone actually watch it? I spent another hour of my incredibly valuable "life as a wastrel" getting involved with
foonermints
20 messages
04-08-16 05:32 PM
Nip/Tuck Season Premiere
Strange title, I know, but that is what they are calling this season. It’s just a continuation of last season, thus part 2. I wi
aids123
1 messages
04-08-16 05:31 PM
Bad Girls on Bravo
Anyone else watching this show? I watched several back to back on Sunday and was hooked. The sheer level of insanity is mesmerizing. Kay
realityshowgeek
4 messages
04-08-16 05:30 PM
98 Wanna date
[iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed- U38HP47iRWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen%5
MCV Corporation
0 messages
04-08-16 05:22 AM
Obsessed
I am working with A&E and their new show, Obsessed, a show that aims to raise awareness and understanding about anxiety disorders and phobias.
ObsessedOnAE
5 messages
04-06-16 10:38 AM
Stylista
Did anyone else watch? I can't stand Megan.
Loree
15 messages
04-06-16 10:36 AM
TOP DESIGN
Is there REALLY no TOP DESIGN thread already in action? If so, please link the way. If not, let the posting begin!
BOYmeetsREALITY
20 messages
04-06-16 10:35 AM
Great American Road Trip [View All]
Has anyone heard anything about this NBC show? I checked the NBC website, and it's listed but nothing comes up when I click the link. It's 5
dajaki
21 messages
04-06-16 10:34 AM
Total Drama Island
Cartoon Network's first reality series premieres 6/5 at 9 p.m. Eastern. (Yes, Canada did it first. Yes, the North already knows who won an
Estee
12 messages
04-06-16 10:32 AM
Maui Choppers - New Fire fighting rescue show!
Well it takes place in maui, duh... Its a team of pilots that have joined up to handle all of the island's problems... Pretty awesome! %
ohsweetjebus
1 messages
04-06-16 10:30 AM
Greatest American Dog Episode #8 (spoiler info)
Not to take away from Estie's post, but I have a hot DVR waiting for me-seems I missed a few other shows that I didn't know about before that ca
mindy23
12 messages
04-06-16 10:28 AM
Trial By Fire
Cool show everyone should check out! The details are: Title of show: "Trial by Fire" Date: Thursday, 4 December%
oei86
1 messages
04-06-16 10:27 AM
trying to remember another tv talent show and star
For the older members. A long long time ago, before American Idol and The Voice, there was an early talent show. No, not Ted Mack Amateur Hour.
Whimzi
1 messages
04-06-16 10:26 AM
Cha$e
Has anyone seen this new reality/game show on the SciFi channel? Basically it's a game of hide and seek. 10 runners(cont
MPVLOST
11 messages
04-06-16 10:25 AM
150 Wanna date
[iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed- QmwZ3GNKzlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen%5
MCV Corporation
0 messages
04-06-16 05:49 AM
The Voice
so, how come I cannot find a board for The Voice??? Please redirect me or let's start a discussion here! Who's watching?? what do yo
MKitty
20 messages
04-05-16 10:46 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •