The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Here Come the Newlyweds Theme Song
Here Come the Newlyweds is coming back on May 25th for another season and its theme song is from the California-based band Wonderlick! The band is g
greenhand
0 messages
05-19-09 05:08 PM
Top Gear
. . . on BBCA. I [i]love[/i] this show and I'm am not into cars at all. One hour, three hilarious hosts, various vehicles, the oc
dajaki
1 messages
05-16-09 02:07 PM
Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??
I started watching last season, out of curiousity, and have to say, I AM HOOKED!! Even though I'm not crazy about seeing some of the
mindy23
9 messages
05-11-09 06:15 PM
The Cougar
Have any of you seen Tv Land's new dating reality show "The Cougar"? I watched the second episode online and it seems fun. On the s
CSHS79
1 messages
05-10-09 12:57 PM
Pretty Wicked, anyone??
Talk about mindless non-entertainment! I could just go to a family reunion if I want to see such drama and disfunction! These 20-someth
mindy23
1 messages
05-09-09 11:10 PM
Tough Love
Does anyone watch this even though there's only one episode left?
krismiss2us
7 messages
05-07-09 11:17 AM
Pitchmen
Has anyone seen this? It is on the Discovery Channel and it features Billy Maise (sp?) who is the guy with jet black hair who yells about dif
JessicaRN
0 messages
04-28-09 06:11 PM
Rock Of Love III: The One Where People Die. [View All]
If you're going to travel around in two buses just to make sure you can throw people under them at need, you kind of have to expect a few fataliti
Estee
116 messages
04-25-09 05:43 PM
Celebrity Sober living [View All]
I hear the "house manager" is an actress named Jennifer Gimenez...The girl who was in "Blow" is now a manager of a sober living house,That i
rehablover
65 messages
04-02-09 06:35 AM
For the Love of Ray J
Okay, I may be putting myself out on a very thin limb... but am I the only person watching this show? Or am I just not finding the exi
sica077
3 messages
03-11-09 08:14 PM
NOW CASTING... Someone you know a TOOL?
NEW REALITY TV SHOW CURRENTLY CASTING IN NC: DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS...HOW CAN WE PUT THIS DELICATELY...A TOOL? What's
dprealitycasting
0 messages
03-11-09 11:13 AM
Gone Country
Season 3 I must live in a cave. Of these, I've heard of Justin Guarini and Mickey Dolenz. That's it! LOL http:/%2
jbug
17 messages
03-09-09 10:38 AM
Little People,Big Mess
Does anyone else freak out over the Roloffs messed up house.Sometimes I can't believe how bad it is.I love the Roloffs and anyone could be a little
carriem
14 messages
03-04-09 03:08 AM
Charm School 2 - VH1 10/12 [View All]
I just watched the extended preview of Charm School 2, "starring" the Rock of Love Girls. Yes, Lacey, Heather, Mega
Dianimal59
51 messages
03-03-09 11:48 AM
True Beauty [View All]
[i]"True Beauty will feature six women and four men living together in a Los Angeles mansion under the impression that they are competing in a b
Snidget
80 messages
02-26-09 06:26 PM
The Haney Project: Charles Barkley
Charles Barkley was [i]made[/i] for having his own reality series. Having it air on the Golf Channel isn't even remotely a handicap. Whi
Estee
0 messages
02-26-09 04:59 PM
Showdown on HGTV
Anybody watching Showdown on HGTV? It's the designers from the network competing to see who can redesign a recreation of a room in a few hours. Th
kellbelle
0 messages
02-19-09 07:15 PM
Solitary v3.0
My biggest question about this show is, why on earth would anyone want to be on it?!!! They are forced into painful and otherwise awful sit
kbrockm
8 messages
02-15-09 11:55 PM
Momma's Boys
Did anyone else watch this trainwreck? I found myself unable to look away. It was deliciously trashy. JoJo's mother is a piece of work.
Loree
19 messages
01-20-09 01:28 PM
Secret Millionaire: premiere discussion.
I think most of us are going to have a hard time dealing with the mere [i]concept[/i] of FOX not only having a reality show about helping pe
Estee
9 messages
01-15-09 05:00 PM
Fear Is Real
So this is what I get for slumming around in the future: [font color=navy]ťA horror-themed reality series in which 13 contestants are a
foonermints
8 messages
01-15-09 04:55 PM
Miss America: Countdown to the Crown
Anyone else a fan of the Miss America pageant? The reality show is airing tonight. Looks like it's going to be pretty funny! At least we'll be
gypsyvixen
4 messages
01-14-09 02:05 PM
Parking Wars on A&E
[i]"Parking Wars, featuring the Philadelphia Parking Authority (PPA), illustrates the real life parking problems of drivers who turn roa
kingfish
3 messages
01-13-09 10:31 AM
Confessions of a Teen Idol
OMG - seriously, are none of you watching this trainwreck??? I found it fascinating. Billy Hufsey - yep I watched him on Fame, but I LOVED
MandyM
10 messages
01-13-09 09:41 AM
Bad Girls on Bravo
Anyone else watching this show? I watched several back to back on Sunday and was hooked. The sheer level of insanity is mesmerizing. Kay
realityshowgeek
3 messages
01-08-09 10:35 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •