The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"There Goes the Neighborhood"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"There Goes the Neighborhood"
Did anyone else watch this show? It is another take off on Big Brother about families living in their own homes. They added a touch of Survivor by cutting off power to the homes and since I live in the same county that the show was filmed in, I can tell you that there have been some hot days this summer.

I haven't picked a favorite yet, but I did agree with the family kicked out last night. There was something about the father that I just didn't care for. I do believe that the single mother and daughter will be around for a while because I don't think the rest of the neighborhood sees them as a competition threat.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 There Goes the Neighborhood   tjdmlhw     08-10-09       
   RE: There Goes the Neighborhood   jbug     08-10-09     1  
     *coughs*   foonermints     08-10-09     2  
         RE: *coughs*   jbug     08-10-09     4  
         RE: *coughs*   Agman2     04-08-16     23  
     RE: There Goes the Neighborhood   tjdmlhw     08-10-09     3  
         RE: There Goes the Neighborhood   kingfish     08-10-09     5  
             RE: There Goes the Neighborhood   foonermints     08-10-09     7  
   RE: There Goes the Neighborhood   foonermints     08-10-09     6  
     RE: There Goes the Neighborhood   kingfish     08-10-09     8  
         Darn it, Kingfish!   foonermints     08-10-09     9  
   RE: There Goes the Neighborhood   Loree     08-11-09     10  
     I want them to fight.   foonermints     08-11-09     11  
   Now it's a little bit meaner.   foonermints     08-31-09     12  
     RE: Now it's a little bit meaner.   kingfish     08-31-09     13  
         RE: Now it's a little bit meaner.   Estee     08-31-09     14  
             RE: Now it's a little bit meaner.   foonermints     09-01-09     15  
                 RE: Now it's a little bit meaner.   Estee     09-01-09     16  
                     RE: Now it's a little bit meaner.   kingfish     09-01-09     17  
                     RE: Now it's a little bit meaner.   foonermints     09-01-09     18  
                         RE: Now it's a little bit meaner.   kingfish     09-02-09     19  
                             Sure it is   foonermints     09-03-09     20  
                                 RE: Sure it is   kingfish     09-04-09     21  
                                     RE: Sure it is   foonermints     09-05-09     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •