The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (675)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Shows with Depth
I came across this clip on youtube and thought it was worth watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF6VEwa9- R0 the show loo
livsforluv
2 messages
10-07-08 05:52 PM
Missing The Amazing Race?
Someone at the Golf Channel misses it more than you, because they completely and utterly ripped it off, then named the result [b]Highway 18[
Estee
16 messages
10-01-08 10:53 AM
My Super Sweet 16: Exiled
If you ever saw some of the spoiled brats that are usually on [b]My Super Sweet 16[/b], you probably wished that the parents would send th
vince3
3 messages
10-01-08 07:04 AM
Gone Country
I caught only the last 15 minutes or so of this last night. Seems John Rich watched a bit of Gordon Ramsay. He was in "costume" observing an
jbug
9 messages
09-29-08 09:49 PM
Shear Genius, Season 2, Introduction [View All]
Am I the only one watching the filler show between Top Chef and Project Runway? This show rather amuses me. The challenges are ludicrous. I d
arkiegrl
33 messages
09-28-08 01:20 PM
the cho show!
ok...i might be the only one watching but i like it. i like the way margaret allows her parents to be themselves....her dad has cost me a few tears.%
MollyTV
4 messages
09-17-08 07:36 PM
Greatest American Dog PTTE Game!
PTTE is Pick To The End game. This game has been played for many seasons in the Survivor games forum. To keep things simple, I am borrowing from t
RudyRules
20 messages
09-17-08 05:38 PM
Greatest American Dog Episode #9 (spoiler info)
I haven't been counting, so I assume this is episode #9. Its Wednesday, and time for the weekly Dog judging rant. The En
kingfish
6 messages
09-11-08 09:56 AM
Date My Ex
Is anyone watching this (Jo de La Rosa & Slade Smiley from Real Housewives of Orange County)? It started off bad, but has actually increase
Hoobie
2 messages
09-07-08 05:01 PM
Sunset Tan
What happened to this show? I loved it. Here were my thoughts after seeing the first three shows after I thought it was returning to the air.%0
micmol9
1 messages
09-07-08 00:05 AM
"Outsider's Inn" Are you kidding me, already???
I always had the idea that Bobby Brown was, like, untouchable in the world of blues singers. But, YOUSA! Has he stooped as low as it comes,
mindy23
3 messages
09-02-08 01:35 PM
Greatest American Dog Episode #8 (spoiler info)
Not to take away from Estie's post, but I have a hot DVR waiting for me-seems I missed a few other shows that I didn't know about before that ca
mindy23
11 messages
08-30-08 10:07 AM
The Two Coreys Anyone?
I stumbled across this show (because I watch way too much TV), and it's a cross between "Celebrity Rehab" and "Decision House." Corey
NewFan
4 messages
08-28-08 10:51 AM
Greatest American Dog: Episode #7
I'm pretty sure Shakes was watching this last night. So we finally get a pair of challenges that make a little more sense: see how wel
Estee
12 messages
08-27-08 09:53 AM
The Singing Office anyone?
I was watching The Singing Office the other day - such a funny show - and it made me think of the Jingle Generator. Anyone heard of it? You can make
katescape
0 messages
08-25-08 04:41 PM
Dragon's Den
"Dragon's Den" on BBC America has contestant pitching business ideas to a panel of five possible investors. Often there are so many problems wit
RonReports
0 messages
08-23-08 08:41 PM
The Greatest American Dog: Episode #6
Starting this early because of the preview tagline I just saw in my local paper: 'The dogs express themselves creatively in a painting contest'
Estee
11 messages
08-18-08 08:42 PM
Reality Bites Back (Comedy Central)
This is what [b]LCS[/b] [i]should[/i] have done. Ten comedians fight their way through eight reality show parodies to win a prize
Estee
4 messages
08-16-08 08:47 AM
Rock of Love 3 about to cast
Well at least this one lasted longer than the first one: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bret- michaels-and-ambre-lake-split-
vince3
3 messages
08-13-08 07:58 PM
American Gladiators. [View All]
According to ESPN, there's an ex-Real Worlder in the contestant pool. (Any bets on Mikethemiz? Anyone...?) They're also claiming that
Estee
71 messages
08-13-08 08:28 AM
Reality TV shows with substance.
The only "reality" TV show I'm into right now is that show Flipping Out. I just like how he's literally crazy and mean most of the time, but
livsforluv
8 messages
08-11-08 03:48 PM
Ep5
Before I comment on specifics, I just want to make a comparison between the human version of this show (BB10) and this show. When Tra
kingfish
7 messages
08-10-08 09:38 PM
HGTV's Summer Showdown
Did you guys see the premiere of this show after Design Star last night? I thought it was great. Did anyone else see it?? Thoughts?
kellbelle
1 messages
08-07-08 01:02 PM
Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??
I don't want to take away anyone's starter post, or give anything away. So, I'll just sit here and wait patiently-in my 'sit, stay' po
mindy23
13 messages
08-06-08 06:01 PM
The Devil Wears Prada Travels With 45 Suitcases.
Also known as [b]I Want To Work For Diddy[/b]. The casting special claims that a hundred thousand people applied to be on the show and get
Estee
5 messages
08-05-08 05:26 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (675)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •