The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (676)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Master of Dance
Anyone watch it? I wasn't going to. No, no, no not another dance show, but I was pleasantly surprised. I like that it's only a 30 minut
TVFreak
0 messages
06-16-08 11:35 PM
Hogan Knows Best
Anyone agree that the entire family comes off like idiots? Brooke can't balance a checkbook and her mother hasn't a clue either. Nick just sit
Creanie
4 messages
06-13-08 11:01 PM
When We Left Earth
I guess this documentary/mini-series will belong over here since all the footage is from the NASA archives and therefore real. Did anyo
StarryLuna
2 messages
06-13-08 04:48 PM
She's Got the Look
[font color="maroon"]TVLand's over35 answer to "America's Next Top Model". Vying for a contract with Wilhelmina Models.
nailbone
4 messages
06-08-08 06:46 PM
Self-fulfilling prophecies.
See if you can follow the Wall Street logic. 1. Morgan-Stanley releases a report predicting oil will reach $150 per barrel. 2
Estee
2 messages
06-06-08 02:17 PM
The Moment Of Truth: Season #2.
Which makes the first question (aimed at a network executive hooked up to the lie detector) into 'Why, dear gawds, why?'
Estee
0 messages
05-27-08 07:16 PM
Tontine
I tried out for this show last year in Nashville. I hadn't heard anything since then but I just came across a YouTube video showing Rob Mariano reh
ste84
0 messages
05-23-08 00:06 AM
PED EGG Commercial Lady
Hello, Can anyone tell me what reality tv show the red curly haired lady on the PED EGG commercial was on? I am stumped.%
bananne81
1 messages
05-11-08 10:54 AM
Casting Call NY NJ Road Rage Reality Show
NEW TV SHOW CASTING ROAD RAGING, AGGRESSIVE DRIVERS IN NYC METROPOLITAN AREA Does someone you love have terrible road rage? Is hi
leannemucci
1 messages
05-08-08 09:37 AM
Can You Duet?
I've not watched all of these but it is pretty good - if you enjoy country music - which I do. I'm having a little trouble with the guy judge
jbug
0 messages
05-05-08 09:30 PM
Celebra Cadabra
Which once again proves that the instant Ant decides he's holding the whip hand, he starts beating the viewers with it. Maybe it's the pain of
Estee
11 messages
05-05-08 07:17 AM
I Know My Kid's A Star.
Train wreck? No, not bad enough... Bridge collapse? [i]Still[/i] not bad enough. Tsunam
Estee
4 messages
05-04-08 08:28 PM
Rock of Love 2 [View All]
C'mon! I wasn't the only one to watch this tonight, was I? Megan is this season's Brandi C. Frenchie (Angelique)
arkiegrl
86 messages
05-01-08 10:06 PM
Step It Up & Dance
C'mon all you dance fans! The premiere of Bravo's newest, usually classier, reality rip-off is tonight. Instead of Food and Clothing...
tribephyl
2 messages
04-30-08 05:35 PM
Peter Perfect on the Style Network.
Did anyone watch this? I wound up watching by default (nothing else on)and I really wound up enjoying it. Its a complete makeover for a busine
Sidecar
0 messages
04-23-08 12:35 PM
Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp.
The good news is that for the first time, Harvey is very clearly getting what he wants for an entire season. The bad news: what he wan
Estee
18 messages
04-23-08 00:01 AM
MTV
daffodil spring sig http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/47c1e9905c5930ed.gif [font color=green font size%3
arkiegrl
3 messages
04-14-08 04:41 PM
Last One Standing
I saw a trailer for "Last One Standing" on the Discovery channel so I checked it out. Six Westerners face raw and intense competition a
Puffy
2 messages
04-14-08 11:01 AM
Dance Wars [View All]
Anyone watching? I just turned this on. Bruno & CarrieAnn are in Nashville for auditions - trying to find a few more to go on to Hollywood.%
jbug
46 messages
04-12-08 04:44 PM
Make Me a Supermodel [View All]
Anyone see this last night? Oh God, please someone shoot me. Because the writers are on strike, and we get to see the pleasure of many reruns%
KwietOne
101 messages
04-11-08 02:24 PM
The Will, meet Secret Talents of the Stars. In Hades.
Secret Talents has been [link:hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/T- _SECRET_TALENTS?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT|axe
Cygnus X1
2 messages
04-10-08 03:15 PM
Keeping Up With The Kardashians? [View All]
How come no one on this site talks about this show? Its got some good stuff. Come one theres so much to talk about. Has anybody heard any rumors abo
holla
48 messages
04-01-08 02:33 AM
Solitary - One of the most interesting shows, but no board?
I was a little surprised not to find a board here dedicated to one of my favorite reality shows: Solitary (was shown on the Fox Reality channel)
Nuclear Waste
3 messages
03-24-08 03:32 PM
the Moment of Truth [View All]
I've seen previews for this show. I'll watch it. One of the questions is, "Do you really care about starving children in Africa?"
observer
30 messages
03-24-08 02:07 AM
That's Amore.
I think at some point, every reality show producer has to sit down in front of a mirror, stare into its surface, and ask hirself the following q
Estee
1 messages
03-10-08 08:08 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (676)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •