The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Minute To Win It.
Well, at least it is better than we will wait over a minute to let you know if you answered the question right/opened the case/tell you who was
Snidget
6 messages
04-03-10 01:19 PM
Undercover Boss: Ratburger Inc.
It would normally be amazing to think that a company owner on this scale would consider five thousand dollars to be a lot of money, but let's be f
Estee
14 messages
03-30-10 03:03 PM
Who is this person or what is this show?
Ok so in that url http://www.#####.com/ There should be a commercial that comes up in the video thing
creekutsu
0 messages
03-25-10 09:45 PM
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
Wow - he's bitten off maybe more than he can chew! *pun intended I want to slap the lunch ladies, specifically Alice. I hope she
Tummy
0 messages
03-23-10 02:15 PM
Solitary 4.0
It's back and with twists. Those not familiar it's a game show where the contestants cannot see each other, are locked in a "pod", be
tribephyl
3 messages
03-21-10 10:51 AM
I'm sure there have to be TONS of us watching Seinfield's "Marriage Ref"..
The first one, promo, was so incredibly funny, I was literally rolling on the floor! The panel was Jerry himself, Kelly Rippa, and darned
mindy23
2 messages
03-14-10 06:42 PM
Undercover Boss
Hooters :-) Interesting for the son who has taken over as pres & CEO to see how his dad's passing is seen by the employees. Fr
jbug
7 messages
02-26-10 10:46 PM
New Reality Television Show Based On Skilled Trades Competitions
Please review and provide responses to the following survey: Which of the following cities have you visited: A: Calgary,
COMS383
0 messages
02-25-10 08:22 PM
7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!
Monday, February 1, 5PM/4PM CST on ABC • Joe DePinto will appear on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” on ABC due to his participati
RobinPR
10 messages
02-22-10 03:40 PM
Celebrity Fit Club #7
Casting has been announced for the 7th season of Celebrity Fit Club. CFC #7 is currently filming and is expected to air in early 2010. ht
toad8098
5 messages
02-18-10 05:12 PM
Worst Cook in America
I've been watching :-) No one has been discussing? I didn't like the ending - I disagreed with the chef judge panel.
jbug
3 messages
02-08-10 08:35 AM
Is She Really Going Out with Him
"Is She Really Going Out with Him" is a show about girls who are far out of the leagues of the ridiculous guys they date. The second season premi
jmkelley
0 messages
02-05-10 07:58 PM
"Street Court"
Hey everyone! Check out "goodfellas' with a gavel!"--LA Times An innovative television show that takes the judge to the scene of
streetcourt
1 messages
01-29-10 05:16 PM
New Food Show on Bravo, "Chef Academy"
With the supposedly 'sexiest chef' Jean Novelli, who hails from France. He actually is pretty good looking, to my taste. His wife, who is ab
mindy23
11 messages
01-22-10 06:01 PM
one of a kind story for reality tv/spors fans
This dude seems to be the real deal.. check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMHqMUhY- jU
KLA1979
1 messages
01-22-10 05:33 PM
Next IRON CHEF America [View All]
I love watching Michael Simon on Iron Chef. Last night, I caught myself paying more attention to each chef and thinking if I'd enjoy watchi
jbug
23 messages
01-18-10 10:19 AM
Shark Tank
I know it exists, but did anyone actually watch it? I spent another hour of my incredibly valuable "life as a wastrel" getting involved with
foonermints
17 messages
01-17-10 01:30 PM
Conveyor Belt of Love
And it isn't on VH1, believe it or not. ABC will be rolling this out http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox- 2009/12
Snidget
10 messages
01-15-10 10:21 PM
Food Network Star winner's new show
I was going to post this in the Season 5 thread, but I couldn't find one. So, I watched Melissa d'Arabian's new show, [link%3
udg
2 messages
01-14-10 12:47 PM
Attention Christopher Rocchio and website staff
A couple things, Chris, you should really pay attention to what you write, as in your article dated 12/17/09 on The Imploders, you stated
gwtfh
6 messages
01-08-10 05:27 PM
I get that a lot.
Watched this show last night. The premise is they take celebrities and have them do normal jobs. Last night they had Snoop Dog as a parking attende
VisionQuest
4 messages
01-08-10 09:54 AM
Hoarders
Anyone watch? Anyone know of people who are compulsive hoarders? I have a couple of relatives who are hoarders, but not to the extreme that you
mrc
2 messages
01-07-10 10:13 PM
Mt. Everest, Beyond the Limits
1. What? Are those guys crazy? Upclimers passing down-goers in the "Death" zone on an ice covered 6" wide ridge with miles to fall on either
kingfish
2 messages
01-07-10 08:22 PM
Undercover Boss
Well, THIS seems interesting. I have to fill the vapid hole left by [i]Survivor[/i]. It premiers after the Super Bowl, so with that mu
foonermints
2 messages
12-30-09 00:34 AM
The Ratings Death March Sing-Off
In the true spirit of the network's latest schedule-destroying move, let's see if we can keep all four days of competition confined to one miser
Estee
15 messages
12-26-09 01:39 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •