The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (676)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Celbrity Rehab Season 4
Some real winners this season. Jason Davis is so vile, EPMB might have considered casting him on Survivor if he could find a way to hollow out the I
mrc
11 messages
01-28-11 00:12 AM
Clean House: the new crew.
'Take off your blindfolds [i]and look around[/i]'? That's it. They're doomed. [font size=1]Niecy woul
Estee
0 messages
01-27-11 04:29 PM
Tabatha's Salon Takeover - How real are any of these shows?
Okay, so I watch Tabatha's Salon Takeover. Don't even ask why. It's on at the right place at the right time is all I can say. The thing
DrKegel
5 messages
01-23-11 08:07 AM
Celebrity Haters!
NOW CASTING: CELEBRITY HATERS in the LA area Do you DESPISE a specific celebrity?? Is there a major reality star that you just
IsSheCasting
1 messages
01-22-11 07:26 AM
Live To Dance--ECST [View All]
What would happen if Paula ruled the world, or at least was made executive producer of a reality show. Princess Productions and Shine TV.
Snidget
31 messages
01-12-11 09:02 PM
Jersey Shore Season Finale on Thursday!
I can't wait to see it! It's been getting a lot of flak lately cuz of the common use of the term "guido" and the stereotypical depictions of
brianpfizer
2 messages
01-10-11 04:39 PM
Million Dollar Money Drop
Based on the results from the UK version, this is yet another entry in the 'and you will never actually keep any of it' game show field. Here%2
Estee
3 messages
12-28-10 11:19 PM
Sarah Palin's Alaska [View All]
Has anyone besides me seen the premiere episode of this show? As long as they stay away from political posturing and focus on Alaska, I think the
Max Headroom
23 messages
12-23-10 10:14 AM
Tasty Awards
Go! Vote! Fashion-related and Food-related show awards, with five or six viewer's choice awards: http://www.tastyawards.com
weltek
0 messages
12-16-10 05:09 PM
Battle of the Blades - Season 2
Season 2 started last week with an intro into boot camp and showed the players getting lots of practice time with the skaters before being paired up.%
trigirl
3 messages
11-23-10 06:34 AM
The Next Iron Chef
I can't find a thread on this one so here.... It's almost the end; the finale is next. I enjoy watching Iron Chef America so I l
jbug
0 messages
11-15-10 05:28 PM
I hate to even admit this, but I want to know if anyone else is watching "Sister Wives"??
First off, I want to tread lightly, because of the religious portion of this show. THAT being said, what these people are doing is illegal
mindy23
4 messages
11-14-10 07:29 PM
Storm Chasers
Anyone watching this? The editing isn't nearly as tight as Deadliest Catch, but the subject is compelling. I was shocked to learn that Matt Hugh
udg
0 messages
11-08-10 04:10 PM
"My Big Friggin Wedding" airs Monday at 9pm on VH1.
I'm excited for this show! It looks like it's full of drama, and these people seem crazy! but of course in an amazing and entertaining way.
RoxanneRoxanne
2 messages
11-07-10 10:48 PM
Deadliest Catch on Deathwatch?
The Hillstrands are in a lawsuit with Discovery, and Sig Hansen is backing his captain buddies. http://www.adn.com/2010/09/29
mrc
7 messages
10-15-10 11:48 AM
IRT Deadliest Roads
anyone watch this show?
krismiss2us
3 messages
10-14-10 01:23 AM
The Colony-Season 2
Anyone else watching? I loved it the first season. I have yet to put my finger on my lukewarm feelings about this season. We haven't seen a ton of
weltek
8 messages
10-07-10 11:14 AM
Money Hungry
VH1 took [b]The Biggest Loser[/b] and the never-produced [b]Tontine[/b], then brought them together in extremely unholy matrimon
Estee
13 messages
09-24-10 11:17 AM
Masterchef (U.S. Edition) [View All]
Anyone else watch last night? I enjoyed it. A good, varied judging pannel. I think they made a lot of good calls, and Gordon's soft
weltek
49 messages
09-20-10 10:02 AM
say yes to the dress
i am sooo hooked on this show.... love love love randy. and what a talent they all have to look at someone and know what dress they will lo
MollyTV
1 messages
09-14-10 09:53 PM
Haven't seen it here, but anyone watching "Hoarders"??
I have a lot of compassion for the mentally ill, and as a nurse, have worked with many people who have been in different states of mind. I, mys
mindy23
3 messages
09-14-10 02:38 PM
Thintervention
with a long haired Jackie Warner. I loved the first show. And I love watching Nikki though I'd probably want to pop her one in real life
Tummy
2 messages
09-13-10 12:44 PM
The Great Food Truck Race
Food Network's second foray into TAR territory involves seven teams of food trucks on a cross country tour from Los Angeles/San Diego to New York
vince3
12 messages
08-31-10 05:34 PM
Discvery Channel- two new shows
I was amazed at "Beyond Survival with Les Stroud" and at "Six Versus the World." Those two new shows had me holding my breath before each new
Puffy
0 messages
08-29-10 06:08 PM
HGTV's Next Food Star-2010?? [View All]
Anyone watching this? Anyone care? After several seasons, I don't remember seeing the last few season's winners on ANYTHING! I know Mel
mindy23
37 messages
08-24-10 09:29 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (676)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •