The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Ruby
Is anyone else watching Ruby on the Style Channel? I think she is very sweet- it is sort of refreshing after what The Biggest Loser has turned into.
blacknwhitedog
7 messages
08-21-09 12:17 PM
Little Couple
Anyone watch this last night? Chronicles the life of two little people, Bill and Jen. He is a 4 foot tall "businessman" and she is a 3 foot
zombiebaby
3 messages
08-19-09 00:07 AM
Obsessed
I am working with A&E and their new show, Obsessed, a show that aims to raise awareness and understanding about anxiety disorders and phobias.
ObsessedOnAE
4 messages
08-17-09 12:04 PM
New Online Dating Show!
From the producers of hit shows for VH1, Bravo, TLC, etc, comes a new series about relationships and dating. We are currently looking to cast
onlinedate
0 messages
08-12-09 12:06 PM
TV Show looking for women living in the New Orleans area!
Pink Sneakers Productions is looking for women 21+, living in the New Orleans area, ready to share their lives for a new reality casting i
onlinedate
0 messages
08-12-09 12:03 PM
The Superstars. [View All]
It's the first reality series for Terrell Owens. It won't be the last. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/
Estee
66 messages
08-06-09 04:56 PM
Next Food Network Star - June 2009 [View All]
June 7th - New Season Was thinking last night how the producers feel that there have been how many winners of this and how many have actual
jbug
34 messages
08-05-09 11:08 AM
Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge... [View All]
...from under a rock... As Ssinmd noted, VH1 has started to release the names on their own blog, which means all of VH1 currently smell
Estee
41 messages
07-30-09 02:46 PM
Great American Road Trip
Has anyone heard anything about this NBC show? I checked the NBC website, and it's listed but nothing comes up when I click the link. It's 5
dajaki
20 messages
07-28-09 08:46 PM
The Chopping Block
I'm sure billions and billions of watchers have flocked over to this rather uninteresting, Ho-Hum show. Complete with quitters! No pizazz
foonermints
13 messages
07-27-09 11:44 PM
Daisy Of Love. [View All]
We have a premiere date, a Wikipedia-provided nickname list for the cast, and a retread. Premiere: April 26th, 9 p.m. EDT. (If
Estee
43 messages
07-27-09 11:51 AM
Dating in the Dark
A new dating experiment. Get to know the person first. Then see what they look like. 2 of the 3 couples decided to take a chance dating after seein
Loree
2 messages
07-25-09 03:19 PM
She's Got the Look
I remember watching a few eps of this last season. It's actually interesting. Maybe I'll remember when it's on to catch more of it this t
jbug
4 messages
07-24-09 10:26 AM
NYC Prep?
No love for this show? It's so awful it's FANTASTIC. I can't find it anywhere on these boards. Can someone help? Or should I star
MrGoodTimes
7 messages
07-23-09 03:02 PM
The T.O. Show (VH1).
And with tonight's 10 p.m. premiere, VH1 reaches a new frontier in reality programming: the world's first black hole of attention.
Estee
1 messages
07-22-09 09:30 AM
the shark tank producer wants 2% of NET REVENUE from entrepreneurs!
entrepreneurs who agree to be on 'the shark tank' are asked to sign a contract that would give the producer (mark burnett) 2% of net revenue
hroark
2 messages
07-09-09 03:48 PM
The Cake Boss
I guess this goes here. I've only seen one episode so far, but I really like it. Funny family. Cool cool cakes. http:/
samboohoo
4 messages
07-07-09 05:59 PM
Groomer Has It
Animal Planet's "Groomer Has It" is back for season 2. Watch it if you're an animal lover. http://community.realitytvworld.c
Puffy
9 messages
07-02-09 11:21 AM
The OCD Project
VH1 is at it again. Good thing they replay their shows over and over and over again, huh? [link:www.realitytvworld.com%2
Snidget
0 messages
06-16-09 08:57 AM
Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
Maybe it's strange that I watched four straight hours of this over the weekend because they were having a marathon showing on The Travel Channel. Th
bacon
0 messages
06-15-09 09:49 PM
Man vs. Cartoon
Just the title was enough to entice me -- but I think I've found a new vice. The premise is simple. Teams of engineering students (wee
Molaholic
0 messages
06-14-09 01:06 AM
Someone help me find The Next Food Network Star
Sometimes things are right in front of my face, but I cannot find this forum for ANYTHING! The show just started up again last night an
mindy23
3 messages
06-12-09 12:20 PM
Total Drama Island Action
Just in case anyone wanted to start the speculation early.
Estee
6 messages
06-01-09 04:55 PM
Is anyone watching Bravo's Fashion Show?
I can't volunteer to do the recaps, because I have NO idea how to copy/cut/paste, etc, all those designs on to a page to show you who desi
mindy23
10 messages
05-29-09 11:50 AM
Tool Academy
Looks like the flip side of Charm School, but with peeps we haven't seen before. Just saw the ad for this. http://blog
Snidget
18 messages
05-24-09 12:48 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •