The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (709)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Next Internet Millionaire - Web reality show?
Has anyone heard anything about this one? I read about it on another site and it looks like Trump on the web... with better hair... lol. %0
bobdouglas72
3 messages
02-01-16 11:44 AM
John & Kate Plus 8
I am fascinated by this show. As a mom of one 2 yr old, I can't imagine having a house with six 2 yr olds plus two 6 yr olds! The kids seem pr
blacknwhitedog
2 messages
02-01-16 11:42 AM
Speculation about Tori having her own Bravo TV show
[link:"http://video.bravotv.com/pl- yer/?id=124124"|Is she really a psychic? She looks like she belongs on Desperate Housewi
reality_mike
1 messages
02-01-16 11:39 AM
The Next Food Network Star [View All]
This is the third go around for this show and it seems like they have given it an over-haul. The challenges were a bit higher stress and their living
JessicaRN
61 messages
02-01-16 11:37 AM
The Glee Project
I ran across this on Demand. It is a really cute performance competition show. It is done in a way that stays with the style of Glee. It's a nice
JessicaRN
5 messages
02-01-16 11:34 AM
Time to be a dad!
[iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed- T8F_RiRoKz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen%5
MCV Corporation
0 messages
02-01-16 02:25 AM
Battle of the Blades - Season 2
Season 2 started last week with an intro into boot camp and showed the players getting lots of practice time with the skaters before being paired up.%
trigirl
4 messages
01-26-16 07:34 PM
Tasty Awards
Go! Vote! Fashion-related and Food-related show awards, with five or six viewer's choice awards: http://www.tastyawards.com
weltek
1 messages
01-26-16 07:28 PM
The Marriage Ref
I guess it goes in here, eh? I had no idea what I was in for. I don't know that I'm wild abou the actual ref, but I think it's
samboohoo
3 messages
01-26-16 05:03 PM
Best Dance Crew on MTV----Entertaining!
I am not in the demographic for MTV, and I do not like hip-hop....however, America's Best Dancecrew on MTV is very entertaining. They have ense
mocha madness
1 messages
01-26-16 05:01 PM
Redneck Island
Finally a show I could totally get on and do well at... Survivor-like in the challenges and such, but so much more my style!!! And
krismiss2us
6 messages
01-26-16 04:59 PM
The Next Great BAKER
I watch this now & then; Buddy is NOT a very good actor; everything he says is soooo scripted. :-) But sometimes it's fun. %0
jbug
10 messages
01-26-16 04:57 PM
Shear Genius? [View All]
Did anyone watch? Does anyone care? I had a few WTF?? moments with the "artsy" hair design. Maybe that is something they do at
Tiggertramp
31 messages
01-26-16 04:54 PM
Queen Bee's
Whilst bored and channel surfing last night, I ran across this show on 'The N' network? Never heard of it before but it's apparently a teen
Dianimal59
10 messages
01-26-16 04:49 PM
Man vs. Cartoon
Just the title was enough to entice me -- but I think I've found a new vice. The premise is simple. Teams of engineering students (wee
Molaholic
1 messages
01-26-16 04:45 PM
Total Drama: Revenge Of The Island
Original setting. All-new contestants. Same sadistic host. One million dollars for first place. If anyone
Estee
3 messages
01-26-16 04:27 PM
Tough Love Couples
So, did anyone else watch last night's episode? I've seen Tough Love before with Steve helping girls through his program, and am looking fo
bdemoney
3 messages
01-26-16 04:25 PM
say yes to the dress
i am sooo hooked on this show.... love love love randy. and what a talent they all have to look at someone and know what dress they will lo
MollyTV
2 messages
01-26-16 04:23 PM
America's next Weatherman.
Anybody watching this? The fellow that refused to compete against his friend was a nut case as well as a coward.
kingfish
2 messages
01-26-16 04:20 PM
Million Dollar Listing: NY Edition
I've liked this series. The scenery is obviously different from the original series, which is a refreshing change. It seems like Fredrick and Ryan
mrc
1 messages
01-26-16 04:17 PM
Swamp People !
HOOOOO lowww We gonna need a bigger boat. Is dat really 'BigHead'? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/U
batts
4 messages
01-26-16 02:31 PM
Dance Moms!
Abby Lee Miller is back, looking all glammed out. I should find a picture of her from the first season, to see how much she has changed.
JessicaRN
5 messages
01-26-16 02:29 PM
Miss America: Countdown to the Crown
Anyone else a fan of the Miss America pageant? The reality show is airing tonight. Looks like it's going to be pretty funny! At least we'll be
gypsyvixen
5 messages
01-26-16 02:22 PM
Craft Wars
It's like Cupcake Wars and Pinterest got together and blew up a Michael's! DD liked the first episode, so we'll probably watch a few more. M
udg
6 messages
01-26-16 12:37 PM
The Sing-Off S4
Anyone been watching? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4dd9eb96806ed99e.gif [small][font col
udg
3 messages
01-26-16 12:34 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (709)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •