The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Confessions of a Teen Idol
OMG - seriously, are none of you watching this trainwreck??? I found it fascinating. Billy Hufsey - yep I watched him on Fame, but I LOVED
MandyM
10 messages
01-13-09 09:41 AM
Bad Girls on Bravo
Anyone else watching this show? I watched several back to back on Sunday and was hooked. The sheer level of insanity is mesmerizing. Kay
realityshowgeek
3 messages
01-08-09 10:35 PM
Next Food Network Star [View All]
Ok, new season started last night. I think the judges got it right this first night. The comedian lady was not funny. The chic 'styli
jbug
63 messages
01-08-09 04:30 PM
Nip/Tuck Season Premiere
Strange title, I know, but that is what they are calling this season. It’s just a continuation of last season, thus part 2. I wi
aids123
0 messages
01-08-09 01:00 PM
Intervention
And I thought Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew was addictive(no pun intended!). Has anyone else seen this show on A&E? The idea of
bacon
1 messages
12-31-08 08:29 AM
Total Drama Island
Cartoon Network's first reality series premieres 6/5 at 9 p.m. Eastern. (Yes, Canada did it first. Yes, the North already knows who won an
Estee
11 messages
12-21-08 06:13 PM
Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course) [View All]
I think most of us knew it would come down to this. It wasn't extremely painful, but for me, quite frustrating. I have never cared f
mindy23
22 messages
12-21-08 04:08 PM
Celebrity Rehab: Season #2 [View All]
Where the potential PTTE game is once again replaced by the old-fashioned dead pool. It's still a painful series to watch. My only exper
Estee
30 messages
12-21-08 12:00 PM
Stylista
Did anyone else watch? I can't stand Megan.
Loree
14 messages
12-18-08 10:34 AM
A Double Shot at Love?
When one Bisexual looking for love is not enough, get twins. [i]"While A Shot at Love's first two seasons followed bisexual model
Snidget
7 messages
12-11-08 12:42 PM
Scream Queens
Didn't watch. Oh man, you so missed out on a trainwreck from hell :) I was actually happy with the winner. Maybe it's just the
Ahtumbreez
0 messages
12-09-08 05:50 PM
Cha$e
Has anyone seen this new reality/game show on the SciFi channel? Basically it's a game of hide and seek. 10 runners(cont
MPVLOST
10 messages
12-09-08 05:36 PM
Maui Choppers - New Fire fighting rescue show!
Well it takes place in maui, duh... Its a team of pilots that have joined up to handle all of the island's problems... Pretty awesome! %
ohsweetjebus
0 messages
12-04-08 09:26 PM
Trial By Fire
Cool show everyone should check out! The details are: Title of show: "Trial by Fire" Date: Thursday, 4 December%
oei86
0 messages
12-04-08 08:03 PM
MTV CASTING CALL - True Life: I'm A Newlywed
Now Casting True Life: I'm a Newlywed Are you and your fiancé about to begin life as a married couple? Going from engagement t
MTVsTrueLife
0 messages
11-26-08 02:38 PM
The Sci-Fi Channel proudly presents Fear Factor In A House and LARPing For Cash.
They like to call their new series [b]Estate Of Panic[/b] and [b]Cha$e[/b], but we know better... Note to the [b%
Estee
1 messages
11-24-08 01:54 PM
Twins,Twins and Sextuplets!
I watched this new family last night after Jon and Kate.The kids were Holy terrors.They did have an older son that was very sweet helping with their h
carriem
3 messages
11-20-08 04:02 PM
Anyone know where we can find 'The Next Food Network Star' Winner??
Now that he's supposedly gotten his new show? I thought he was supposed to start right away, but I haven't seen or heard diddly squat since. %
mindy23
6 messages
11-17-08 02:16 AM
America's Toughest Jobs.
Say, NBC -- not to be picky or anything, but at any point during that whole premiere hour, did you happen to take any time for introducing all t
Estee
18 messages
11-14-08 06:57 PM
Rock of Love 3
http://blog.vh1.com/2008-07-16/rock-of-- ove-3-its-onwith-bret/ I'm ashamed to say that I can't wait. *sigh ht
Ahtumbreez
4 messages
11-10-08 02:40 PM
The Chef Jeff Project
Because if it's on Food Network, I will watch. http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-chef-jef- -project/index.html Serio
Bebo
3 messages
11-10-08 00:49 AM
TOP DESIGN
Is there REALLY no TOP DESIGN thread already in action? If so, please link the way. If not, let the posting begin!
BOYmeetsREALITY
19 messages
11-09-08 05:28 PM
Tabatha's Hair Salon Makeover
or whatever the true title is on Bravo. We're liking this thing. The finale was last night; haven't watched it yet. It's Hell%2
mattben
1 messages
11-03-08 10:45 AM
New show from the co-creator of Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Have you guys heard about One Good Turn? It's by the guy who did Extreme Makeover Home Edition and I guess it's going to premiere on ABC Family.
Bananafish
0 messages
10-28-08 05:24 PM
Wonderglen [View All]
Who's heard of them? I keep seeing all these CL ads for work there. They say they produce reality tv.
labiscuit
21 messages
10-27-08 01:17 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •