The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (673)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Voice S1: Live Semis Results ECST [View All]
Please keep all details of who our Final Four will be representing the four Coaches next week here until 11pm. Now, for those of us in th
vince3
39 messages
06-22-11 09:18 PM
The Voice S1: Live Semis Performance ECST [View All]
Tonight we will find out who'll move on from Adam's and Cee Lo's teams... and it probably will be early, since the then Top 8 will perform to
vince3
72 messages
06-22-11 02:44 PM
The Glee Project
I ran across this on Demand. It is a really cute performance competition show. It is done in a way that stays with the style of Glee. It's a nice
JessicaRN
3 messages
06-20-11 11:21 AM
The Voice S1: Live Quarters 2 ECST [View All]
Please keep all details on how Adam and Cee Lo's teams will attempt to one-up the performances done by Blake and Christina's teams here until well
vince3
70 messages
06-16-11 10:00 AM
The X-Factor: early news/rumors discussion. [View All]
Brits: tell us what you know. Stateside: tell us what you suspect. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-- -fact
Estee
23 messages
06-14-11 07:31 AM
The Voice: premiere. [View All]
Remember all those singers you couldn't stand the first time they showed up on a reality show? Well, [i]here they come again![/i]
Estee
140 messages
06-09-11 12:03 PM
ICE ROAD TRUCKERS
I thought there'd be a board for this. If I missed it, please someone leave a trail of breadcrumbs for me. It seems Carlisle didn'
Dakota
1 messages
06-07-11 01:01 PM
Fear Factor Revival?
Guess like all good horrors, it just won't stay dead. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-- eviving-fear-factor-making-it-b
Snidget
0 messages
06-03-11 09:02 AM
Kardashians
As much as I LOVE them! WHY the heck is Mason getting Peanut butter at 11 months! Everyone KNOWS they are allergic! Hmmmm...did a PA%
creative
2 messages
05-26-11 07:33 AM
Reality TV iPhone App?
Hey has anyone tried this? Just saw that someone put out a Reality TV app for the iPhone. Seems to be focused on giving people contact in
FeralKevin
0 messages
05-25-11 04:05 PM
RussHell on A&E--Flipped
Here go hell come! [i]A&E has ordered seven one-hour episodes of “Flipped” from Departure Films, it was announced today by Da
Snidget
5 messages
05-24-11 12:19 PM
Now Casting For Several Reality Shows!
Hey Reality TV fans! We are currently casting for several new and fun reality shows including Bridezilla, Excused (a future dating s
cnjaime
0 messages
05-11-11 03:57 PM
Top Shot [View All]
Colby Donaldson http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Exam- ner~y2010m5d25-Survivor-contestant-Colby-Donaldson-hosting-History-Chann
jbug
37 messages
05-02-11 09:58 PM
Million Dollar Listing
This is my favorite new show. I hate all three of these prima donnas, although Madison is my least hated. I *so* want Chad's hair.
mrc
12 messages
03-23-11 03:32 PM
Face-Off.
...come for the makeup artistry, stay for the nude models covered in body paint? Or was that the other way around? Actuall
Estee
4 messages
03-21-11 02:17 PM
Wedding Wars
It's engaged couples competing a la Survivor. Surprise! They're not staying at an exclusive Hawaiian resort. They have to rough it in the "jun
Puffy
1 messages
03-18-11 01:01 PM
Jersey Shore Season 3
So far this season we have 1) A new member Deena, 2)Sammi vs JWow, Snooki and Deena, 3) Snooki arrested (she said she's too pretty for
rjrabbit
3 messages
03-18-11 01:37 AM
A New reality Show Video.
Hey guys. New reality show video I happened to stumble across. It's pretty cool. Check it out and see what you think. Here's the link http:/%2
emit218
2 messages
03-07-11 02:35 PM
You're Cut Offf: Season #2. [View All]
You'd like to think the nice thing about ambush casting shows is that it's impossible to get anyone who's just there to show off on television.
Estee
23 messages
02-16-11 03:16 AM
How 'bout The Fashion Show w/Issac M and Iman??
I think, if given a chance, this show could actually out-do PR this season. They have advanced designers who have made it already in the world of
mindy23
3 messages
02-10-11 03:26 PM
Jersey Shore Season 3 episode 5
I thought this was a pretty good episode except for Sammi getting all jealous. Jenny and Snooki changing the locks on her house was funny.
rjrabbit
0 messages
01-28-11 07:26 PM
Celbrity Rehab Season 4
Some real winners this season. Jason Davis is so vile, EPMB might have considered casting him on Survivor if he could find a way to hollow out the I
mrc
11 messages
01-28-11 00:12 AM
Clean House: the new crew.
'Take off your blindfolds [i]and look around[/i]'? That's it. They're doomed. [font size=1]Niecy woul
Estee
0 messages
01-27-11 04:29 PM
Tabatha's Salon Takeover - How real are any of these shows?
Okay, so I watch Tabatha's Salon Takeover. Don't even ask why. It's on at the right place at the right time is all I can say. The thing
DrKegel
5 messages
01-23-11 08:07 AM
Celebrity Haters!
NOW CASTING: CELEBRITY HATERS in the LA area Do you DESPISE a specific celebrity?? Is there a major reality star that you just
IsSheCasting
1 messages
01-22-11 07:26 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (673)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •