The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (708)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Someone help me find The Next Food Network Star
Sometimes things are right in front of my face, but I cannot find this forum for ANYTHING! The show just started up again last night an
mindy23
3 messages
06-12-09 12:20 PM
Rock Of Love III: The One Where People Die. [View All]
If you're going to travel around in two buses just to make sure you can throw people under them at need, you kind of have to expect a few fataliti
Estee
116 messages
04-25-09 05:43 PM
NOW CASTING... Someone you know a TOOL?
NEW REALITY TV SHOW CURRENTLY CASTING IN NC: DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS...HOW CAN WE PUT THIS DELICATELY...A TOOL? What's
dprealitycasting
0 messages
03-11-09 11:13 AM
The Haney Project: Charles Barkley
Charles Barkley was [i]made[/i] for having his own reality series. Having it air on the Golf Channel isn't even remotely a handicap. Whi
Estee
0 messages
02-26-09 04:59 PM
Secret Millionaire: premiere discussion.
I think most of us are going to have a hard time dealing with the mere [i]concept[/i] of FOX not only having a reality show about helping pe
Estee
9 messages
01-15-09 05:00 PM
Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course) [View All]
I think most of us knew it would come down to this. It wasn't extremely painful, but for me, quite frustrating. I have never cared f
mindy23
22 messages
12-21-08 04:08 PM
Celebrity Rehab: Season #2 [View All]
Where the potential PTTE game is once again replaced by the old-fashioned dead pool. It's still a painful series to watch. My only exper
Estee
30 messages
12-21-08 12:00 PM
MTV CASTING CALL - True Life: I'm A Newlywed
Now Casting True Life: I'm a Newlywed Are you and your fiancé about to begin life as a married couple? Going from engagement t
MTVsTrueLife
0 messages
11-26-08 02:38 PM
The Sci-Fi Channel proudly presents Fear Factor In A House and LARPing For Cash.
They like to call their new series [b]Estate Of Panic[/b] and [b]Cha$e[/b], but we know better... Note to the [b%
Estee
1 messages
11-24-08 01:54 PM
America's Toughest Jobs.
Say, NBC -- not to be picky or anything, but at any point during that whole premiere hour, did you happen to take any time for introducing all t
Estee
18 messages
11-14-08 06:57 PM
Missing The Amazing Race?
Someone at the Golf Channel misses it more than you, because they completely and utterly ripped it off, then named the result [b]Highway 18[
Estee
16 messages
10-01-08 10:53 AM
My Super Sweet 16: Exiled
If you ever saw some of the spoiled brats that are usually on [b]My Super Sweet 16[/b], you probably wished that the parents would send th
vince3
3 messages
10-01-08 07:04 AM
Reality Bites Back (Comedy Central)
This is what [b]LCS[/b] [i]should[/i] have done. Ten comedians fight their way through eight reality show parodies to win a prize
Estee
4 messages
08-16-08 08:47 AM
Rock of Love 3 about to cast
Well at least this one lasted longer than the first one: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bret- michaels-and-ambre-lake-split-
vince3
3 messages
08-13-08 07:58 PM
The Devil Wears Prada Travels With 45 Suitcases.
Also known as [b]I Want To Work For Diddy[/b]. The casting special claims that a hundred thousand people applied to be on the show and get
Estee
5 messages
08-05-08 05:26 PM
Greatest American Dog: Episode 2.
Marking the first time in reality TV history where a contestant was actually treated like a dog. A stressed-out dog. Do the judges know they're de
Estee
5 messages
07-25-08 08:52 AM
Celebrity rehab 2 Sober Living????
Whats this all about??? Saw something in the Post about it.... just curious
rehablover
1 messages
07-15-08 04:42 PM
Self-fulfilling prophecies.
See if you can follow the Wall Street logic. 1. Morgan-Stanley releases a report predicting oil will reach $150 per barrel. 2
Estee
2 messages
06-06-08 02:17 PM
Casting Call NY NJ Road Rage Reality Show
NEW TV SHOW CASTING ROAD RAGING, AGGRESSIVE DRIVERS IN NYC METROPOLITAN AREA Does someone you love have terrible road rage? Is hi
leannemucci
1 messages
05-08-08 09:37 AM
Paradise hotel 2!
I can't believe it's baaaack! Anyone watching on February 4th? *rubs hands with glee*
foonermints
0 messages
01-10-08 00:05 AM
Tila Tequila's "A shot at love"
Ex stripper turned Myspace persona turned Celeb turned reality TV star who still strips occasionaly, Tila Tequila, just wrapped her show "A shot
jeffh83
3 messages
12-25-07 01:36 AM
Queer Eye: Final Season
Will the Fab5 go out with a bang or a whimper? New season starts tonight. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_file
dabo
3 messages
10-03-07 09:45 AM
LA Ink's Pixie
Hey guys, just wanted to post an interview with LA Ink's Pixie. The link is http://www.orato.com/node/3472, it's a great read - she%
Robyn1234
1 messages
09-12-07 04:26 PM
Design Star -- Finale in Hawaii!
so i wasn't able to find any official thread for HGTV's Design Star, so i decided to post a new one, hope it's in the right area everyone?
RealityTV007
2 messages
09-06-07 08:01 PM
The Next Great Supermodel
NOW CASTING THE NEXT GREAT SUPERMODEL TV Land and Wilhelmina Models, Inc. are partnering to find The Next Great Supermo
TV Land
0 messages
08-21-07 02:58 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (708)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •