The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Total Drama World Tour.
And this time, the action starts in the States [i]before[/i] Canada gets all the spoilers -- marking the first season where we all have to
Estee
18 messages
08-03-10 03:27 PM
Deadliest Catch: Season 5
Avast ye landlocked Lubbers.... Drawback ya boombrakes, and scrape the Daggerboards. It's season 5! Where's my Rognild? Ca
batts
15 messages
07-28-10 04:48 PM
You're Cut Off. [View All]
[b]The Simple Life[/b] multiplied by 4.5, with no retreat zone, no breaks, and apparently no ability to go out and find a pawnshop. T
Estee
32 messages
07-28-10 02:51 PM
True Beauty [View All]
Am I the only one who noticed and watch the new True Beauty show that aired on Monday?
Earl Colby Pottinger
35 messages
07-22-10 03:29 PM
Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announced.
And appearing on the only reality show where you generally hope everyone wins (and know you'll be lucky to get one): Jeremy London
Estee
3 messages
07-19-10 05:44 PM
Aspen- New Extreme Comedy Series!
Make sure you check out the new comedy reality series coming soon, Aspen! A hillarious series set in Aspen! Check out the website http://a
jessicathedancer
0 messages
07-13-10 07:01 PM
The Bakery Bunch
Help! This combines the multiple-birth shows with the cake and bakery shows. Not a pretty picture. The bakery-owner wife's voice is so irritating%
Puffy
1 messages
07-12-10 11:40 PM
Ochocinco: the ultimate catch.
I haven't seen that much ego on the field since the last time Chad stood there by himself. http://community.realitytvworld.com/bo
Estee
0 messages
07-11-10 11:04 PM
weightloss show
hi I would like an application for the weight loss show if you could please email me and applicatin to mstimms83@yahoo.com
kandiilover
1 messages
06-30-10 06:52 AM
Extreme Home Makeover on Long Island
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I have a job with Examiner.com as the Long Island reality TV examiner, so I write about reality tv as it relates to
Ezwriter16
0 messages
06-28-10 04:12 PM
Ice Road Truckers [View All]
Brrrr. Has anyone else been watching this. Really pretty cool how they can run the big trucks over the lakes and permafrost up there.%0
Snidget
43 messages
06-25-10 10:25 PM
Bridal Bootcamp.
Take ten brides-to-be who feel they're too heavy to get into their perfect wedding dress. Send them to a weight loss facility (basic military wit
Estee
0 messages
06-10-10 07:46 AM
Celebrity Rehab Season #3
Well looks like it is coming back. It has been renewed and some rumors about the cast are coming out. Didn't see any confirmation on VH1 so far,
Snidget
6 messages
06-02-10 11:40 AM
new show called Jersey Couture
Does anyone know anything about the new show on Oxygen called Jersey Couture? I have been seeing previews everywhere for it and it looks amaaaaaaaaa
Sophia62
3 messages
05-20-10 10:11 AM
Chefs vs. City [View All]
This will be on the Food Network, starting on Fridays, August 7, at 10pm. It looks like a mini TAR-style challenge for each show arou
vince3
53 messages
05-06-10 01:27 PM
New reality show: Very Good Trip
Hello reality TV fans, My name is Sara, and I'd like to share with you a new reality show called Very Good Trip. It's a new adventu
Sara_VGT
0 messages
04-20-10 11:33 AM
Tough Love Couples
So, did anyone else watch last night's episode? I've seen Tough Love before with Steve helping girls through his program, and am looking fo
bdemoney
2 messages
04-19-10 06:02 PM
Sober House with Dr. Drew
At first, I didn't know exactly what to think of Dr. Drew. He always seemed to offer halfway decent advice, but I could never help but think tha
bacon
1 messages
04-18-10 07:00 PM
Sneak Peek - Episode 2 of "Paris Hilton's British Best Friend"
Hey Paris lovers! Here's a link to a clip from the second episode of "Paris Hilton's British Best Friend." The second episode airs tomorrow
kateFS10
0 messages
04-12-10 02:30 PM
Does anyone here every watch 'Shear Genius"??
Last season it was hosted, on Bravo, by Jacquline Smith. This season there is an equally beautiful, but younger woman that I do not know by name
mindy23
15 messages
04-09-10 12:48 PM
The Marriage Ref
I guess it goes in here, eh? I had no idea what I was in for. I don't know that I'm wild abou the actual ref, but I think it's
samboohoo
2 messages
04-07-10 09:35 AM
Paris Hilton's British Best Friend
Hi fans! Here is a preview clip from Paris Hiltonís British Best Friend, which premieres tomorrow night, April 6th at 10pm ET/PT on the TV G
kateFS10
0 messages
04-06-10 06:14 PM
Work of Genius Awesome new realtiy show about art
I can't wait for Work of Genius to come out!! I heard it is a new reality show about artists, created by Gino Cabanas at the Vine Studio. W
tvmaniac
1 messages
04-06-10 01:48 PM
Minute To Win It.
Well, at least it is better than we will wait over a minute to let you know if you answered the question right/opened the case/tell you who was
Snidget
6 messages
04-03-10 01:19 PM
Undercover Boss: Ratburger Inc.
It would normally be amazing to think that a company owner on this scale would consider five thousand dollars to be a lot of money, but let's be f
Estee
14 messages
03-30-10 03:03 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •