The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (676)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Next Great Supermodel
NOW CASTING THE NEXT GREAT SUPERMODEL TV Land and Wilhelmina Models, Inc. are partnering to find The Next Great Supermo
TV Land
0 messages
08-21-07 02:58 PM
CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding
Is anyone watching CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding? I flipped by last night and watched it and actually enjoyed it. Because the sport is so intense%
JessicaRN
2 messages
08-21-07 02:41 PM
Flipping Out
Okay, first the bad news. Any of you out there reading this who thought you had a chance of winning the worst boss of the year prize, you've al
dabo
4 messages
08-19-07 02:30 PM
The Next Internet Millionaire - Web reality show?
Has anyone heard anything about this one? I read about it on another site and it looks like Trump on the web... with better hair... lol. %0
bobdouglas72
2 messages
08-19-07 02:57 AM
John & Kate Plus 8
I am fascinated by this show. As a mom of one 2 yr old, I can't imagine having a house with six 2 yr olds plus two 6 yr olds! The kids seem pr
blacknwhitedog
1 messages
08-10-07 10:23 AM
HGTV New Reality Series--Guess What You're Moving Out
CASTING CALL FOR NEW HGTV SERIES --- GUESS WHAT…YOU'RE MOVING OUT! Do you have a friend, brother, sister or cousin who is all gr
LaineyM
0 messages
08-08-07 02:53 PM
Speculation about Tori having her own Bravo TV show
[link:"http://video.bravotv.com/pl- yer/?id=124124"|Is she really a psychic? She looks like she belongs on Desperate Housewi
reality_mike
0 messages
08-05-07 10:27 AM
Little People Big World Arrest!
tmz.com reported that the star of the show Matt Roloff was arrested for DUI last month. You know he seemed like a know it all but I didn%2
eire_heart74
3 messages
08-01-07 07:03 PM
The Next Best Thing [View All]
West Coast: you've still got time to get in on this one. We finally found the call-in show I might actually place votes for. We're still in t
Estee
26 messages
07-26-07 12:46 PM
The Next Food Network Star [View All]
This is the third go around for this show and it seems like they have given it an over-haul. The challenges were a bit higher stress and their living
JessicaRN
60 messages
07-24-07 03:28 PM
Hey Paula
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/469cbcf7443f9705.jpg[/center] Somehow I managed to catc
dabo
7 messages
07-24-07 01:07 PM
Anyone watching 'A Model Life'??
The first episode, that I saw, was a little different than 'Top Model', and the super model running the show seems to be so much more sincer
mistyrose52
2 messages
07-24-07 10:17 AM
Tori and Dean
OH MY GOD !!...Now Tori is a minister??? I think this is the height of self indulgent conceitness. Being a minister is a profession that is
cherlynn
2 messages
07-21-07 03:25 PM
new reality television show
Hey, has anyone seen heard about a new reality television show called The Winning Team? I replied to a Craigslist advert advertising for a casting
brian1979
0 messages
07-19-07 03:19 PM
The Anna Nicole Show: Interview With Bonnie Stern
I had an opportunity to interview Bonnie Stern, sister of Howard K Stern, who was Anna Nicole's last partner. She gave me a really moving tribut
Orato
0 messages
07-19-07 12:41 PM
Victoria Beckham
I thought this was going to be its own reality show. Did they not get enought footage? A one-hour special? That seems like a major downgrade.%0
trigirl
3 messages
07-17-07 04:06 PM
Everyday Edisons
I think this show is awsome!!! It is done much better than that other inventor program that is on one of the major networks. Here is the link to
GoatSmurf1
0 messages
07-16-07 05:02 PM
Mindfreak
Wow...Criss Angel is unbelievable! anyone else excited to see what he does tonight?
dellipod
12 messages
07-13-07 08:38 PM
Next Food Network Star
Can't remember the name of the bald big guy but he is always sweating over the food !!......YUCK !! Remind me not to eat where he is the ch
cherlynn
0 messages
07-12-07 04:26 PM
Deadliest Catch - Discovery Channel Reality Show [View All]
Has anyone been watching this..its crazy. Im a chick...im not supposed to be into fishing shows..but I love this! Its like survivor with people acu
RealityTVChick
32 messages
07-09-07 01:04 PM
PLEASE HELP!!!
I watched this great show a few weeks ago, I don't know the name of it or what station it was on. It followed 3 or 4 military vets through th
jennwvuvt
1 messages
07-03-07 05:47 PM
Science of Love
Did anybody catch this show? Ok, admittedly, it was an hour long infomercial for perfectmatch.com, but even so, it really was an interestin
KoalaChick
2 messages
06-29-07 08:26 PM
Shear Genius? [View All]
Did anyone watch? Does anyone care? I had a few WTF?? moments with the "artsy" hair design. Maybe that is something they do at
Tiggertramp
28 messages
06-29-07 11:31 AM
Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman [View All]
Kimberley Locke, singer Maureen McCormick, actress/singer Da Brat, rapper/actress Tiffany, former dance
Snidget
40 messages
06-25-07 05:42 PM
InTurn -- Internet Reality Show
I've been watching this internet reality TV show during my lunch break (the episodes are only 6 minutes long) and it's quite entertaining. A
uglier than sarah w
0 messages
06-25-07 05:28 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (676)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •