The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Devil Wears Prada Travels With 45 Suitcases.
Also known as [b]I Want To Work For Diddy[/b]. The casting special claims that a hundred thousand people applied to be on the show and get
Estee
5 messages
08-05-08 05:26 PM
Greatest American Dog: episode #3
Elvis has left the building. Presley remains. There's probably something ironic about that... http://community.realitytvworld.com
Estee
15 messages
08-05-08 04:36 AM
Baby Borrowers - Social Experiment?
Has anyone heard anything on this show on NBC yet? They give babies to teens for a few days at a time to give them a dose of reality. Would you give
rosekiki3
19 messages
08-01-08 09:45 AM
Celebrity Rehab?? - Can't Wait! [View All]
Looks painfully awesome! Kind of like "Intervention" but with people you've heard of. I hope they all do well. That's the best part is to se
NewFan
33 messages
07-30-08 02:07 PM
Must Love Kids
Anyone seen or heard about this show? It reminds me of The Bachelorette, except not AS MANY men, and there are 3 different single moms trying to
gypsyvixen
2 messages
07-30-08 01:36 PM
How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed.
Anyone watching? Enjoyed the tryouts and Maria school but am not loving the performance shows. Why do they audition using their amazing musical th
trigirl
8 messages
07-29-08 11:00 AM
Greatest American Dog: Episode 2.
Marking the first time in reality TV history where a contestant was actually treated like a dog. A stressed-out dog. Do the judges know they're de
Estee
5 messages
07-25-08 08:52 AM
Farmer wants a Wife [View All]
This clone of every.other.dating.show premiered lastnight. This show resembles Outback Jack more closely than others or as at least one p
Ahtumbreez
31 messages
07-20-08 11:37 PM
Wipeout
This came on before "I Survived a Japanese Game Show". I was laughing my butt off watching these people trying to navigate the course. %0
KwietOne
12 messages
07-20-08 06:33 PM
Say Yes to the Dress
Sooo... I'm not "wedding focused" or anything, but I watched this show last night and was mildly addicted. I'm sad I missed last season. %
lollipopqueen
0 messages
07-16-08 02:03 PM
Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?
Love this show... is there a thread somewhere I missed? Don't bite me Jeff!!!
TxMom2011
9 messages
07-15-08 07:10 PM
Celebrity rehab 2 Sober Living????
Whats this all about??? Saw something in the Post about it.... just curious
rehablover
1 messages
07-15-08 04:42 PM
Greatest American Dog... episode summaries!
[b]GREATEST AMERICAN DOG Episode One[/b] Big Brother has gone to the dogs! [b]THE PLAYERS:[/b%5
RudyRules
14 messages
07-13-08 03:19 AM
Shot at Love [View All]
Strange show. Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. It's on MTV, sort of a copy of The Bachelor-type of shows. From Yahoo.com: "This
Puffy
25 messages
07-13-08 00:07 AM
Clean House Disclaimer
Don't know how many of you watched the Clean House Messiest House in the Country #2 yesterday. But I want you ALL to know that I am NOT that Mindy
mindy23
0 messages
07-03-08 11:38 AM
Deadliest Catch Season 4
Just wanted to let you know about the new season of the hit show Deadliest Catch on The Discovery Channel! New episodes premiere every Tuesday night
DiscoveryChannel
9 messages
07-01-08 10:11 AM
Groomer Has It
I just watched this show on Animal Planet and it is hilarious. It's the same format as Top Chef, Project Runway, etc. They are given "Quick
JessicaRN
10 messages
06-30-08 10:05 PM
I Survived a Japanese Game Show
Looks like it's the same production company who does Big Brother. After this show? I need some tylenol for my headaches. I also feel my blood p
KwietOne
4 messages
06-26-08 01:51 PM
Denise Richards - It's Complicated
*hesitates* Yep, I watched two of them on Sunday and have Tivo'd more. She is a lot funnier than I expected. ht
samboohoo
5 messages
06-26-08 12:40 PM
I Love the New Millenium
VH1 obviously got sick of talking about the 70s, 80s, and 90s, so they decided to start our current decade before we finished it. Ser
StarryLuna
3 messages
06-25-08 10:48 PM
Legally Blonde The Musical - The Search for Elle Woods
Anyone else watching this ? There aren't a lot of threads on it out there, but I actually think it is a fun, guilty pleasure show that will on
thesmoggylady
3 messages
06-24-08 04:02 PM
BROVO TV
Brovo TV has the best in my opinion reality Tv Shows, Shear Genius, Work out, they are both very interesting to watch?
maggietalk93215
6 messages
06-21-08 06:52 PM
CELEBRITY CIRCUS
Is anyone planning on watching this? I really want to get a good furum going on it. Let me know your thoughts! PREMIERES WEDNESDAY JUNE
rosekiki3
11 messages
06-21-08 05:24 PM
Danica Patrick
Has anyone seen her Spoof on MotoDanica.com by any chance??
WaterBottle
0 messages
06-19-08 04:38 PM
The Alaska Experiment
Hi Everyone, Newbie Alert! I have been lurking on these boards for a few years and have been enjoying all of your posts, s
Dianimal59
10 messages
06-17-08 02:48 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •