The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Anyone take a peek at "Launch My Line" on Bravo??
I thought it would be another wannabe 'Project Runway', and it is, to a point. It has a really different concept, in that the people who ar
mindy23
0 messages
12-04-09 11:54 AM
Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew
Cast announcement is out, premieres Nov 1 but sounds like there will be a sneak preview a few days ahead of that http://www.reality
Snidget
8 messages
12-01-09 07:45 PM
Ghost Hunters
Am I the only one who admits to watching (and liking) this show? Season 4 starts tonight and was just curious to see if I'm the only one watch
buckeyegirl
12 messages
11-26-09 06:30 PM
Steven Seagal Lawman
This show looks like it could be funny - or a train wreck. Steven Seagal is a [b]REAL[/b] deputy sherriff is Parish County, LA. I've see
Ricky
2 messages
11-26-09 03:49 PM
Pit Bulls and Parolees... LOVE IT!
Cesar Milan would be proud! Even if this IS on Animal Planet and not NatGeo, he would still be highly impressed! I have to say, I c
mindy23
0 messages
11-21-09 11:55 AM
United Plates Of America.
The first reality show whose [i]title[/i] makes it too stupid to watch, only on NBC. http://www.realitytvworld.com/ne
Estee
0 messages
11-20-09 12:51 PM
Community
I've seen several episodes of Community, and I like the idea of this show. As a former community college student and employee, the premise is i
susang
1 messages
11-19-09 05:28 PM
Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc.
and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Anyone watch any of these? I catch a bit now and then, but these are DH's favorite shows. I te
jbug
4 messages
11-18-09 06:59 PM
Wipeout: Season #2.
Okay, I think I get this. The whole idea is to rework the course until [i]no one[/i] can finish, keep the 50k prize, and just watch p
Estee
4 messages
11-13-09 03:24 PM
"This is Beetle" Beetlejuice reality show on Howard TV
Have you guys had a chance to check this out? you can preview some clips at thisisbeetle.com, when you're there make sure and check out the beet
FSryan
0 messages
11-04-09 06:36 PM
Flipping Out: the new season.
Jeff, Jenni, and Zoila are back. Jeff brings back this burning sensation I haven't felt since I first watched... [b]Million Dollar Listing%5
batts
5 messages
11-02-09 05:51 PM
Parks & Recreation
I've seen several episodes of Parks & Recreation. IMO, the jury is still out. I watched it because I like Amy Poehler, but am unsure about t
susang
3 messages
10-29-09 12:22 PM
Extreme Cuisine with Jeff Corwin
So... am I the only one who think Corwin is adorable and intriguing with this show? I just caught the first one the other night and I really enjoyed
sica077
0 messages
10-09-09 00:40 AM
My Antonio
Is anyone ready to discuss this show yet? VH1 has produced at least one commercial for it as well as a blog post with photos of the ladies competin
SJ David
9 messages
10-06-09 10:30 AM
Tool Academy: Season #2
Voted 'Show Most Likely To Produce The [i]Next[/i] Murder.' http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files%2
Estee
12 messages
09-29-09 05:45 AM
The Colony
Anyone watching? I've watched 1.5 episodes so far, and I'm interested. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_fi
mrc
15 messages
09-25-09 04:34 PM
Dance Your A** Off
Yes, I watched. I couldn't help it. It was really funny. Some of them could really dance tho! Sort of a combination Biggest Loser%
jbug
5 messages
09-08-09 04:23 PM
There Goes the Neighborhood [View All]
Did anyone else watch this show? It is another take off on Big Brother about families living in their own homes. They added a touch of Survivor by
tjdmlhw
22 messages
09-05-09 03:21 PM
Three Sheets
....or "The Candian I Love the Most." Anyone watching [link:http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/- hreesheets/|Three Sheets] o
weltek
0 messages
09-02-09 10:23 AM
Cake Boss
Does anyone else watch this show?? I love it! His cakes are so beautiful and it makes it even better that he is such a good guy. My friend just
livsforluv
1 messages
08-31-09 11:06 AM
Whale Wars
On Animal Planet. Anyone else watching? I have found it to be fascinating, sad and moving. I want to be a Sea Shepard now (well, except for th
sica077
8 messages
08-26-09 00:19 AM
Househusbands of Hollywood
Has anyone seen this? It is kind of like the Real Housewives series only it follows five men who stay home in Hollywood to either take care of thei
JessicaRN
0 messages
08-24-09 11:46 PM
Make Me A Supermodel [View All]
I'm not sure if I've seen each ep of this. I watched the first where they had to pair up and get in a glass box to be hoisted up above everyone a
jbug
59 messages
08-24-09 09:15 AM
Megan Wants A Millionaire. [View All]
And I want Megan to leave television forever. Neither of us is likely to get our wish. Wikipedia has the cast photo and list of seventeen
Estee
36 messages
08-24-09 00:19 AM
Pink Sneakers: Casting for New Online Dating Reality Show
****Casting for a new online dating show! Have you been trying to meet the right girl/guy online but have had no success? Do
onlinedate
5 messages
08-23-09 05:04 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •