The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Pussycat Girls: Girlicious
*groan* So, I'm the only person watching? We've now got another good reality show rule to add to the vat of knowledge we've b
Bebo
2 messages
02-29-08 05:54 PM
Amazons Wanted for Reality TV
Amazons wanted for Reality TV ! Fantastic news!! A Reality TV crew in Australia want to send in cameras to film Camp Amazon NZ during
The Jenga
4 messages
02-25-08 10:04 AM
Bad Girls Club, Season 2
We're about 5 episodes into this show, and have one casualty already. This is my guiltiest pleasure, and every Tuesday I watch it live, not o
Hoobie
1 messages
02-21-08 02:03 AM
Bravo's Most Outrageous Moments Show
Top 20 were as follows: #20. Project Runway 1, argument between Wendy Pepper and Kara Saun. #19. Showdog Mom and Dad, the
aquariaqueen
11 messages
02-19-08 08:18 PM
Best Dance Crew on MTV----Entertaining!
I am not in the demographic for MTV, and I do not like hip-hop....however, America's Best Dancecrew on MTV is very entertaining. They have ense
mocha madness
0 messages
02-11-08 06:48 PM
The Revamped Trading Spaces - Ex-spouse episode
I searched to see if anyone had posted about this episode, which aired last Saturday night I believe (01/26). I didn't spot any such thread
mtopaz
4 messages
02-04-08 01:52 PM
Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit [View All]
Bravo once again brings back the Real Housewives of Orange County for a third try at making the most unlikable people this side of the Real World Kids
mocha madness
30 messages
02-02-08 06:01 PM
Crowned
DD and I watched this lastnight. We decided that our "team" name would have to be Team DAW :) but the a FUNNIEST.NAME.EVER was Silent But Dea
Ahtumbreez
9 messages
01-31-08 02:23 PM
Paige Davis talks about her return to TLC's 'Trading Spaces'
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/excl- sive-paige-davis-talks-about-her-return-tlc-trading-spaces-6443.php
SurvivorBlows
10 messages
01-28-08 04:11 PM
scott baio is pregnant now (we know he already had it
you know....he is a really good actor...he had me believing he was shocked about the baby, about being annoyed with renee and the unpacking. %0
MollyTV
2 messages
01-28-08 02:42 PM
Freaky guys on TV. I don't get whats going on?
How did this freaky guy get his own reality show? They’ll give anyone with half a brain their own show these days apparently. He’d be my last ch
pantsonfire
2 messages
01-25-08 05:41 PM
Super Nanny [View All]
Is anyone watching this? I tivo'd last night's episode and saw a few minutes during lunch today. Two of the boys (ages 3 & 6)
samboohoo
67 messages
01-15-08 01:29 PM
He reminds me of someone...
Wasn't sure what forum to put this in, so here it is... This was making me crazy the past couple of days. Take a look at Corbin Bernsen
moonbaby
0 messages
01-14-08 07:00 PM
Paradise hotel 2!
I can't believe it's baaaack! Anyone watching on February 4th? *rubs hands with glee*
foonermints
0 messages
01-10-08 00:05 AM
Top this Party - New Reality TV Show
Lifetime is supposed to come out with a bunch of new shows, one that is a reality tv show based around the work of a party planner for the rich. Loo
livsforluv
2 messages
01-08-08 03:53 PM
Iron Chef America [View All]
Looks like Food Network is looking for another Iron Chef and is holding a competition to find her/him. I love watching Iron Chef - it amazes
jbug
38 messages
01-02-08 06:46 PM
Tila Tequila's "A shot at love"
Ex stripper turned Myspace persona turned Celeb turned reality TV star who still strips occasionaly, Tila Tequila, just wrapped her show "A shot
jeffh83
3 messages
12-25-07 01:36 AM
Clash of the Choirs [View All]
Anyone planning to watch? I admit it intrigues me and I will probably watch to see how the show will be. I sing in my church choir so I guess that%2
Cyndimaus
49 messages
12-24-07 06:19 PM
Next Great American Band [View All]
Okay, so this show is coming up on Friday, Oct. 19th and I am hoping it will replace (in interest) my beloved Rock Star. It looks like it coul
MKitty
64 messages
12-23-07 08:51 PM
Rock of Love [View All]
OMG, I actually watched it...and might watch again. DamnyouVH1! Premise: Poison's lead singer Bret Michael's is looking for love.
weltek
102 messages
12-21-07 01:05 AM
London Ink
Anyone see this? After Miami and LA, I think I'll stay with the Miami cast. I mean...how much tattoo shows can you watch anyway?
flipxcyd
2 messages
12-10-07 11:15 AM
Casting Call--Looking for Homeowners Considering a Move!
A new TV series is looking for homeowners whose home no longer suits their needs. If this describes you, we want to hear from you! Should I Stay o
LaineyM
0 messages
12-05-07 05:01 PM
Has anyone been watching "Decision House"??
It has the lady who does 'divorce court'-sorry, can't remember her name. And a marriage counsellor, and sometimes they'll bring in a finac
mistyrose52
1 messages
11-30-07 01:32 PM
Phenomenon
Premieres Wednesday at 8. I am looking forward to this one. I love magic! Illusions, whatever. :) Anyone else? http:
SilverStar
20 messages
11-19-07 02:07 PM
The Shot (Without Tila)
Not to be confused with Tila's "A Shot At Love", "The Shot" is a competition between fashion photographers. We had reality shows where mod
RonReports
0 messages
11-05-07 02:40 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (674)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •