The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"There Goes the Neighborhood"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"There Goes the Neighborhood"
Did anyone else watch this show? It is another take off on Big Brother about families living in their own homes. They added a touch of Survivor by cutting off power to the homes and since I live in the same county that the show was filmed in, I can tell you that there have been some hot days this summer.

I haven't picked a favorite yet, but I did agree with the family kicked out last night. There was something about the father that I just didn't care for. I do believe that the single mother and daughter will be around for a while because I don't think the rest of the neighborhood sees them as a competition threat.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: There Goes the Neighborhood jbug 08-10-09 1
   *coughs* foonermints 08-10-09 2
       RE: *coughs* jbug 08-10-09 4
       RE: *coughs* Agman2 04-08-16 23
   RE: There Goes the Neighborhood tjdmlhw 08-10-09 3
       RE: There Goes the Neighborhood kingfish 08-10-09 5
           RE: There Goes the Neighborhood foonermints 08-10-09 7
 RE: There Goes the Neighborhood foonermints 08-10-09 6
   RE: There Goes the Neighborhood kingfish 08-10-09 8
       Darn it, Kingfish! foonermints 08-10-09 9
 RE: There Goes the Neighborhood Loree 08-11-09 10
   I want them to fight. foonermints 08-11-09 11
 Now it's a little bit meaner. foonermints 08-31-09 12
   RE: Now it's a little bit meaner. kingfish 08-31-09 13
       RE: Now it's a little bit meaner. Estee 08-31-09 14
           RE: Now it's a little bit meaner. foonermints 09-01-09 15
               RE: Now it's a little bit meaner. Estee 09-01-09 16
                   RE: Now it's a little bit meaner. kingfish 09-01-09 17
                   RE: Now it's a little bit meaner. foonermints 09-01-09 18
                       RE: Now it's a little bit meaner. kingfish 09-02-09 19
                           Sure it is foonermints 09-03-09 20
                               RE: Sure it is kingfish 09-04-09 21
                                   RE: Sure it is foonermints 09-05-09 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: There Goes the Neighborhood"
I'd seen it adv but didn't know it was on last night. Maybe I'll catch the re-run if they show one

Agman 2009

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 13294 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-09, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*coughs*"
I'm watching the tape of it right now, which I will lend you for One Billion Dollars.

jbug 17011 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-09, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *coughs*"
Let me see first if Alan Jackson accept my offer of $20 mil on his house.

Riding First Class with Fooner

Agman2 2562 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-16, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: *coughs*"
ok

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-09, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: There Goes the Neighborhood"
It is on CBS, so Comcast might air it on OnDemand. They reshow Survivor and some of their other reality shows there.

kingfish 18925 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: There Goes the Neighborhood"
I saw it.

A 'tasteful' wet tee shirt contest? (What a waste).

A few hurt feelings, a tear or two. Even a couple of snippy comments and a bit of angst. Whoop-de-do.

Oh yes, I forgot, petulant teenagers!! Double whoop-de-do.

The worst they have to deal with is lack of electricity? No bugs to eat? No Crocodiles or poisonous snakes? No insect hoards ravishing tender areas? Give me a break. Atlanta probably has its share of mosquitoes, but I bet that that they didn’t even confiscate “Off” or Citronella supplies.

Indications are that this will be "We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings" yawner. Jeeze.

So far it seems like a loser. Maybe they should let them carry concealed weapons and emulate East LA tensions.

Whitebread trapped in a block of East-LA...now that would be fun to watch.

08-10-09, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: There Goes the Neighborhood"
»Whitebread trapped in a block of East-LA...now that would be fun to watch.«

Can I have a 50 cal?

08-10-09, 01:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: There Goes the Neighborhood"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-09 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

Welcome to Stalag 13. I am Colonel Klink.

Or is it Gilligan‘s Island?
No phone, no lights no motor cars,
Not a single luxury..

Well, unless you get a new refrigerator chock full of steak and beer as Head of Household “King of the Neighborhood”. PLUS you have new friends. I am going to watch this very closely, because we have to figure out who fights over the last can of soup after The Big One flattens our State of Arnold.

Note: How the King got crowned is of no concern to you, unless you HAVE to know, and then you can rent my tape like jBug.

Now: “Families! Kommen Sie aus! Tribal Neighborhood Council!
Explain yourselves and your miseries being trapped with people you secretly hate, but are forced to smile at for the past few years because you’re stuck with a mortgage just like them.

Mullinoux family: “We miss electricity!’
Schindler family: “Hunky Dory!” (embossed by child/father adoration..awww).
FutureAlamo family: “Ugh -no a/c, and we’re looking forward to Jiffies heart attack.”

OK, Nelson Family, choose the two families who are Whacking Bait!

Chris: “In the spirit of choosing to create bitter feelings and neighborhood enemies long after this show is in the dustbin, let’s boot our lovely next door neighbors, the FutureAlamos (out of compassion for Jiffies potential death because of no a/c), and the Mullinex family, because they‘re a bunch of snotty whiners.
Now please, let me make a statement: even though it just kills me to name these families, I hope we’ll all be singing Kumbaya again after it’s all said and done, and I’m waving around my stacks of cash under everybody’s nose.”

KlinkNote: It’s a nice touch that during Tribal Neighborhood Council you get to see how many people supported you, instead of kicking you to the curb. /KlinkNote.

FutureAlamos! OUT you go!
We know that in the future you will take revenge in every possible way, and should the Nelsons win, their new Olympic sized infinity pool will never be without it’s midnight splash of another Giant Tootsie Roll.
Ahem.. That is a Tootsie Roll, isn’t it?

"They did something to me on that saucer, I swear they did, 2Patch!"

08-10-09, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: There Goes the Neighborhood"
.."after The Big One flattens our State of Arnold."

We can only hope.

Go to the web site and answer the poll question: "Is the collateral damage to other Californians worth this show being sucked under a tectonic plate?".

08-10-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
9. "Darn it, Kingfish!"
This is where we were planning on staying with all the rest of the people booted out of The Neighborhood.

Is nowhere safe?
btw: all 300 residents were safely evacuated

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-09, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: There Goes the Neighborhood"
I think they should have to hold up the photo and let everyone know who is voting to save who. At least it might add more upset feelings and paranoia. Why let them hide behind secret voting? I want them to fight.

08-11-09, 04:17 PM (EST)
11. "I want them to fight. "
!
*grins*

08-31-09, 12:42 PM (EST)
12. "Now it's a little bit meaner."
With the Mullinox's crying about the possiblilty of losing their house since they need the 250k for their mortgage, the Nelson's obvious bias against a "family with two moms", and the Upshorts screwink over their buddies the Nelsons..
I believe The Neighborhood is going to retain enough residual resentment as to accomplish the secret agenda of the producers: Ruin lives, relationships and dreams of everyone involved. Oh, and have someone set a leetle teensy fire over at the winner's house in the wee hours, with about two 55gal drums of kerosene.

Nelson Family: *kickboot*

Keeper of the NoNiceGorn

08-31-09, 03:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Now it's a little bit meaner."
Pointless revenge, lots of hurt feelings, personal slurs, vague threats and threatening stares...

I'm starting to like this show.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Now it's a little bit meaner."
I caught part of the Scrabble game. Making the descriptive from the letters available struck me as a sensible (but unfortunate) high-scoring move, especially given the value of the Q.

When the Nelsons turned it into the plural slur noun...

09-01-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Now it's a little bit meaner."
Nice touch, that. Just one happy neighborhood after the show, no?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Now it's a little bit meaner."
Just one happy neighborhood after the show, no?

And you'd have a hard time convincing me that wasn't the producers' goal all along.

09-01-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Now it's a little bit meaner."
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-09 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

If the Mullinex's had the chance to put down that word, and they didn't have a substitute (equal, queue, or queen, or whatever), would they have passed on it? And would they have passed on the plural?

Actually, after witnessing their emotional but pointless second penalty for the Nelsons, I think they might have.

09-01-09, 09:14 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Now it's a little bit meaner."
I was thinking of the new park they'll build for the non-participating neighbors after bulldozing the radioactive wasteland left behind after they remove the wall.
Hey! didn't they have an E & D instead of a crummy 1 point S? Worth more..

09-02-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Now it's a little bit meaner."
Or an "ize"...To Queerize someone?

Hey, it's a word!

09-03-09, 10:37 PM (EST)
20. "Sure it is"
A Queer word.
Had to Queer it up even more, din'tcha?
Now you Queered it all up.

09-04-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Sure it is"
Yeah. I queerized it. Guilty.

Alt: to Queerivate something. Means pretty much the same thing. I think. And that has a "v".

09-05-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Sure it is"
That's only four points. Come to think of it, those morons should have used a "z". It's another 10.
And it makes the word funnier. "Queerz".

That's the common spelling on Remulak, anyway. BUT it means something entirely different from cone honing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •