The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stylista"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-08, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stylista"
Did anyone else watch? I can't stand Megan.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stylista mindy23 10-23-08 1
   RE: Stylista Loree 10-23-08 2
 RE: Stylista Q 10-29-08 3
 RE: Stylista Loree 10-30-08 4
 RE: Stylista Loree 11-06-08 5
   RE: Stylista leggs77 11-06-08 6
 RE: Stylista Q 12-11-08 7
   RE: Stylista Loree 12-11-08 8
   RE: Stylista true 12-11-08 9
       RE: Stylista Loree 12-13-08 10
   RE: Stylista Agman2 04-06-16 15
 Who won? Q 12-18-08 11
   RE: Who won? Ahtumbreez 12-18-08 12
 RE: Stylista Loree 12-18-08 13
   Thanks Q 12-18-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-23-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stylista"
Yes, I did, against my better judgment. It was mostly out of boredom, that I sat through most of it last night, and the rest this morning....

And YES, Megan is the wicked witch of the East, definitely cast for ratings in this pilot. I simply cannot believe that ANYONE, even the Trumpster, would act like this woman, who supposedly is a big whig for Elle mag! I mean, come on! You didn't bring me an iced Latte, so that's points off?? What is this woman going to do if the economy really falls? SHE will be one of those people who jumps from the roof of the building, trust me!

I have a tough time understanding the pecking order, I guess, but NO ONE, in my opinion, deserves that kind of homage! She puts her pants on one leg at a time-if she wears them. Well, panty hose, anyway. Just like the rest of us women! So what if she runs a high powered magazine! BIG FREAKING DEAL!

And that lawyer who wants to shove her boobs in everyone's face-she is going to get kicked to the curb quickly too, if she doesn't cool it. What part of sexual harrassment did she flunk in law school??

Anyway, another one of Tyra Bank's inventions, so we'll see where this goes. I had to keep telling myself that this is a group of barely out of their teens wanna-be's, and that still did NOT make it ok! I feel for the over-weight lady whom NO ONE would even address!

If this is how you play high fashion, send me back to Kentucky in a gunny sack!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-23-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stylista"
Megan was the rich ##### whose daddy bought her a boutique. Her and DyShaun are an annoying 2some which means they will probably be around for a long time on this show for ratings.

Arnaldo should have spoke up and mentioned that he wanted to do the 30 words each and was shot down by Megan who thought she knew better. I guess he didn't want to be the tattletale. So Megan got away with it and he went home.

Anne Slowey was the boss. I giggled that she could not walk in her shoes. Did you see when she was walking in from her car? I would think a bigwig at Elle could at least walk in her shoes without looking like a fool. That was funny.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stylista"
Yes I watched this train wreck. It made me laugh. Meghan and her Chunck of Change comments made me wretch. She will be bored of this project next, just watch. No way will she win.

Oh well at least Ann Slowey is a biotch enough for me to keep watching. It really is silly and over the top with her, but I do like the guy who works with her quite a bit.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

10-30-08, 02:22 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Stylista"
I love that Megan has been in the failing group both weeks.

But having panic attacks is not going to work with this position. If you can't handle the stress now you aren't going to get the job.

11-06-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Stylista"
I still hate Megan. Kate is running a close second though.

Poor Cologne. She got booted for being too nice. If anyone other than Ashlee had been the 3rd on the team I think Cologne might have been saved. But they were not going to boot Ashlee. And they wanted to save Kate to prove a point and for ratings.

I want Megan, DyShaun and Kate to all 3 be on the losing team. Then I can get rid of one of them.

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-08, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Stylista"
What is up with Cologne's mascara? It looks like she has spiders on her eyes? Has she ever heard of a eyelash comb? While I really don't care for Megan, I was glad that she stood up for Kate, eventhough her plan to get Ashlee booted off backfired.

Piggly Wiggly

12-11-08, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Stylista"
Is anyone still watching? I wonder why Megan melts down next week.

I do not like Dyshaun, but now think Joanna may win based on her edit. She is shown as a worker and a learner. I think ELLE and Ann can work with her.

What do you think?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

12-11-08, 06:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Stylista"
Just by elimination I think Joanna probably wins. I believe Megan and her little monkey DyShaun have just been kept around for ratings. DyShaun seems to mess up every week yet keeps sneaking by. Megan is just evil most of the time. This show seemed to pick who they wanted to win early (must be Joanna) and then kept the drama queens and booted the popular ones. No wonder the ratings stink. There has been no reason to half the bootings.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Stylista"
Ugh, they kee eliminating the only likeable candidates left. Now we're stuck with 3 beeothces. I supose Johanna is the least annoying, but she is clearly out of her league as far as any real experience in the field goes. She was like a lost puppy in the last episode. She may be a hard worker, but gawd, she needs to grow some you.know.whats.

12-13-08, 08:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Stylista"
I am so sick of Johanna's necklines on her outfits. They are all that same type of strange collar.

Agman2 2499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-06-16, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Stylista"
no, nobody is still watching but thanks for asking.

12-18-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
11. "Who won?"
OK, I saw only until they picked their assistants from the hat, then my Mom and Dad called, my sister-in-law called and then I wrapped some last minute gifts, so please who won?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who won?"
Johanna won.

I think her interview with Robbie is what pushed her in front. Because both did a really good job, although I think they liked that she had a clear concept and was different from the normal Eve.

12-18-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Stylista"
Megan lost the minute she said she had no questions in her interview. But really her and DyShaun had no reason being in the finale in the first place. They were clearly kept around for ratings. I think this show just made Elle look bad. They got rid of most of the nice and decent people and kept around the nasty ones. By the end I did not like anyone. Elle deserves Johanna. She is probably okay but there was no suspense who would win when we saw her competition.

12-18-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
14. "Thanks"
I agree, that Joanna's intelligence is what made them pick her. They can work with her and she has good judgement.

Meghan did come across as entitled and 'bored' and that is never good to tell a prospective employer. They KNOW you will get bored with them also. That and don't stress DROPPING out of college. Quitters never win, unless you found Microsoft.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •