The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
"Be The Survivor" S27 Ep12: "Russel Feathers Without The Russel"
Caleb takes the Redemption Stage to sing "Stand by your plan", and calls out everyone except Katie and Hayden as promise breakers. Th
RollDdice
4 messages
12-06-13 12:30 PM
“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep11: "The Gloves Are Off And The Skin Is Raw"
Momsters gang up to send Vytas and his beard packing. He departs with a buff burning and a hearty "Namaste, Bitches!" Hayden and
RollDdice
2 messages
12-02-13 12:03 PM
S27 Gufu Award Thread [View All]
Op, got so caught up in other things forgot to get this going on time. Ah well. [marquee behavior="scroll" direction="right%
dabo
42 messages
11-28-13 11:38 AM
Be The Survivor S27 Ep10: "Grab Bag"
The Three Mouseketeers - Apathos, Vinotas and Leatherass go back to a Redemption Duel favorite; dragging a ball bag that will be used to solve a t
RollDdice
5 messages
11-25-13 02:32 PM
Be The Survivor S27 Ep09: "Brother, Can You Spare A Blindside?"
We have a classic double elimination and possible difficult dietary elimination as Jiffy shakes up local Filipino delicacies in a lovely Survivor Food
RollDdice
6 messages
11-19-13 10:01 AM
“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep08: “Chattering Teeth”
Grind your teeth Survivors and Survivorettes as we enter the dreaded “Merge and Purge” phase. Three become one and after we sweep up a little, w
RollDdice
7 messages
11-13-13 05:08 PM
Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 7
Not a bad episode, but easily one of the more predictable ones from the RI duel, to Kat tossing her buff in the urn, to the IC, and then the L
Aruba
5 messages
11-06-13 07:51 PM
“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "Laura Bonehead Walks The Plank"
Who let the Kat out... of her mind? She's nervous that her Survivor challenge performance will cause bf Hayden to dump her. Even though Hayden tel
RollDdice
8 messages
11-04-13 12:20 PM
"“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep06: "Enforcing the 'No Kill Rule'"
Culpepper survives his night at Redemption Island between lovebirds John and Candice. Tyson is gunning for the lovable Zen Master Aras, w
RollDdice
3 messages
10-30-13 03:09 PM
Love/Loathe List S27 Blood Vs. Water Ep. 6
As much as I'll always contend that winning challenges (tribal and individual) is the most important element of Survivor; I admit it's not t
Aruba
3 messages
10-29-13 08:03 PM
Arrange tiles numbered 1 through 100 in rising integer order.
Congratulations. Now please submit your invoice to Mark Burnett for your one million dollars. http://community.realitytvworld.com/
Estee
4 messages
10-29-13 08:40 AM
Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs Water Ep. 5
I enjoyed this episode. Nice gameplay. Great confessionals. Finally, a challenge without a stinking puzzle. And a most satisfying ending. %0
Aruba
5 messages
10-24-13 05:50 PM
“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep05: “I Think The Word Is ‘Big Kahoonas’”
Country Cousin Caleb comes up from under the radar. The RI Duel / WWE “Tag! You’re it!” rule becomes a factor as Brad and Moni
RollDdice
6 messages
10-21-13 10:11 AM
Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 4
What the heck is going on with all these ridiculous puzzles??? I realize you don't want to make Survivor a complete athletic contest, but le
Aruba
8 messages
10-20-13 01:22 PM
"“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "We Lost To a 1-Armed Man and 3 Moms"
Another Survivor first, Gervase offers his "koodoos" and Caleb may be an evil genius. Plus Coconut Bandits. [/br]%
RollDdice
6 messages
10-16-13 02:15 PM
Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 3
Call me old-fashioned, but we have women...namely Rachel who wanted to be "one of the guys" and potty-mouth Marissa who would make a drunken sai
Aruba
5 messages
10-07-13 08:22 PM
S27 Blood vs Water Official Summary Writers Needed
Calling all summary writers for another season of Survivor. [center][b]Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water[/b] Anyone
kircon
10 messages
10-05-13 10:39 AM
“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”
Colton corrodes, Tyson explodes and Mr. Football’s alliance implodes. Meanwhile, John has his head in the commode as Galang continues to sell al
RollDdice
11 messages
10-05-13 07:29 AM
"Be The Survivor" S 27 Ep 02: "If all this junk was in my rice at home, I'd send it back."
I think the premier finished off Rolly, as it did so many of us. He did mention something about going to visit family and I could fill in. HA. Will
suzzee
8 messages
09-30-13 10:52 AM
Blood vs. Water: This episode SUCKED Summary
Boy was this a LAME episode; the Premier was MUCH better IMO. [u]PREVIOUSLY ON SURVIVOR...[/u] Ten returning players
Aruba
4 messages
09-30-13 10:23 AM
was last night's IC rigged?
i posted this over at sucks, but no one has responded (intelligently, that is): When i watched the "show us how it is done" part of
b1whois
5 messages
09-28-13 06:12 PM
"Be The Survivor" S 27 Ep 01: "They're Experienced And We're Meatheads"
Before we launch into Survivor 27: Blood Is Slicker Than Water, I wanted to take a self-reverential moment to congratulate Survivor on surviving t
RollDdice
10 messages
09-25-13 06:51 PM
"Be The Survivor" BTS 27 SIGN UP: Blood Thicker Than Water [View All]
"Be The Survivor: S27 - Sign Up Thresd" Survivor #27: Blood vs. Water PREMIERE September 18, 2013 8:00PM (EST/PST)
RollDdice
39 messages
09-25-13 04:09 PM
Blood vs Water S27 Ep1 Summary: Bloody Hell
[i]Voice in my head,”You have to watch it again, anyone who volunteers for a summary has to watch it at least a couple of times.” [/i
suzzee
8 messages
09-25-13 02:54 PM
Love/Loathe List S27 Blood/Water Ep. 1
Even though Loved Ones are competing against each other, this list will still include the players as couples like I did for my preseason list for tw
Aruba
9 messages
09-24-13 03:21 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •