The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3141)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
When will these people wear the right clothes for this game? [View All]
How many women do we have with dresses? The army Sgt with all black and didn't the coach have black? Things that once wet
HobbsofMI
21 messages
02-21-09 06:45 PM
Coach ... You're fired
[b]By John Bracchitta, 02/19/2009[/b] [i]Survivor: Tocantins castaway Benjamin Wade has been fired from his women's
sol
2 messages
02-20-09 04:18 PM
Survivor Tocintins Official RTVW Summary - Episode 1 - Brazilian Whacks
[center][font size=large][b]Survivor Tokin' Teens Official RTVW Summary - Episode 1 Models vs. Millionaires[/b][/
frisky
11 messages
02-20-09 02:28 AM
Be The Survivor - Brazil - Week 1
<We are patiently waiting for our wonderful siggie-gurus to do that magic that they do so well. Perhaps the passing of the Stimulus Package will in
Molaholic
5 messages
02-19-09 05:16 PM
S18 Gufu Award: Week 1
Welcome back, friends! The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated nu
dabo
14 messages
02-19-09 11:32 AM
Hawkeye 10
Due to a lazy valentines night, and a suggestion from Molaholic, here is an Hawkeye 10, be gentle, it's my first one. 1/ Jalape
Starshine
7 messages
02-16-09 11:45 PM
Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor
I've been away for a while, but I wanted to throw my usual mock Indiana Jones hat in the ring to play the part of Mark "T-Bone" Burnett.
RollDdice
10 messages
02-14-09 09:37 PM
Here 'tis -- S18 BTS Sign-up
OK, Dicey, Iz hears ya. Sorry for the delay -- the date has sorta snuck up on me. First to claim a name gets it. Don't fo
Molaholic
15 messages
02-14-09 04:08 PM
Hawkeye 10
Is there any interest in reviving this oldie-but-moldy and user friendly chestnut? Just spot/post 10 interesting events, and let the
Molaholic
1 messages
02-12-09 12:51 PM
I've already written my Summary [View All]
I just have to fill in the blanks for the names. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dd80a12ace2bf5.jpg%0
mattben
23 messages
02-05-09 02:17 PM
So this is why they're there!
LOL! This was some spam recently: Dang, can't convert yet the PNG file for the pick of Brazil territory. [i]Better than Cof
mattben
0 messages
01-28-09 10:45 PM
Same old same old
Based on the commercial I saw last night during CSI (which means this isn't a spoiler, yes) we're going to have another 'before we start%2
Molaholic
3 messages
01-27-09 04:54 AM
The Finale: What will be left on the cutting room floor?
Here's a place where you can be Jeff & a cast member. Jeff poses a question and your cast member answers it. It would never make the show but you
suzzee
4 messages
12-16-08 06:31 PM
Official RTVW Survivor Gabon Summary Episode #11: "A Camp of Mutant Kids"
Last week, Burnett served us his leftovers for Thanksgiving so many of you decided to watch boring Football games intead. Talk about crap and recrap
michel
6 messages
12-16-08 01:49 PM
S17 Gufu Award: Endgame!
The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award
dabo
20 messages
12-16-08 11:02 AM
Athletic events Crystal could win. [View All]
List 'em if you've got 'em. And good luck. (Seriously, for this one, good luck.) http://community.realitytvworld.com%
Estee
22 messages
12-16-08 09:41 AM
Is there an address
...where I can send a letter to Corinne? I just really want to tell her that I'm sooooooo glad she got the boot last night, and that she's a
JGTsgirl
9 messages
12-15-08 04:15 PM
Corinne's (next to) final failure. [View All]
She so very badly wanted to be the show's all-time uber-beyotch. And she was so very bad at it. So let's take a walk down the more p
Estee
44 messages
12-15-08 04:03 PM
Sugar vs. pointless vengeance.
Try it from this perspective for a few seconds. Sugar's been edited to play the game as an emotional whirlwind: who offended my moral
Estee
8 messages
12-15-08 12:04 PM
Randy and the Nohawk,
Are you even remotely aware of how stupid you look? Do you remember Lex doing it first? Are you remotely aware of how stupid
Estee
9 messages
12-12-08 01:29 PM
S17 Gufu Award: Week 10
[center]Gimme a P, gimme a A, gimme a G, gimme a ONG! And so it goes. The Pagonging tradition continues. [font co
dabo
5 messages
12-11-08 10:48 AM
Be The Surivor Ep. 10 -- Fake is Fake
[BTS Gabon][center]http://community.realityt- world.com/boards/User_files/48d3f9575c498c44.gif [small][font color=gre
Molaholic
4 messages
12-10-08 09:32 AM
Kenny is Dumb
good move on ruining your game last night. there was no reason to vote for Matty. If corinne played the idol, Matty would have gone home
MattyMax
7 messages
12-07-08 04:04 AM
Gabon Contestants and Look-A-Likes [View All]
It's a long-standing tradition here at Bashers to find other celebs or quasi-celebs (like reality tv contestants) who look like the latest bunch
Dakota
26 messages
12-05-08 01:40 PM
Kenny -- hate 'em [View All]
We need a little bashing on the bashers' board! Honestly, I was mostly ambivalent to the scrawny little rat until I read our wonderfu
LibraRising
50 messages
12-04-08 09:59 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3141)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •